Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Paper - DAG Real World Asset Exchange  (Read 2240 times)
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Stone, Mana, Azulik, and now Paper

looks like all the same, Dag+ Zksharks。。。。hope dev can make it true....
Zenome Platform

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Wait, where can I find any details concerning ICO? Or did I miss something?

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
willstarkro (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Not really a suggestion but more of a thought - People flipped out with Stone because of it's privacy features. It looks like the market is really interested in a DAG based Privacy coin.

Have you given any thought to adding privacy features to Paper?

D

Yeah, I mentioned that I would look into stronger privacy features, but I don't want to promise something I'm not sure I can deliver.

IOTA's current crypto tool is extremely light, which is what allows the transactions to be so instantaneous. I could implement something like zkSnarks, but the ledger would definitely suffer in speed, especially in the beginning since DAG protocols thrive on tons of transactions.

any update?

There have been a few updates on the whole Paper concept. Namely being:

Made significant headway on the architecture of the data layers. It'll be a loose backbone of RaiBlocks, with a second data layer that allows for the "Proof of Ownership" model for a physical asset. Currently working on creating a C++ implementation of it.

Created a simple website: http://paper.technology/ just something that makes it sort of official, and announces when I think the beta version will be available.

Things are looking good so far though.
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

Again... this project has nothing really to do with zkSnarks. This is a DAG Protocol that will allow for a ledger of physical assets.

Thank you for the support though.

Wait, where can I find any details concerning ICO? Or did I miss something?

No ICO, you haven't missed anything. This is just an announcement that the project will be available soon.

Exactly why are these new users doing this? If only they had a better ranking, they could pass some credibility, the curious that always put address to receive donations and always use RaiBlocks as a reference.

Well I hope to change your mind about credibility when I release it soon.

There's no address to receive donations, and I plan on using RaiBlocks as a backbone simply because it is an incredible piece of tech, and a lot can be built on top of it.
Dizzzzle

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Hi Will,

(tried sending as a message but didn't go through)

I really enjoy your project and the progress you've been making. Im wondering if I can help out in a larger capacity.   Like some other projects, this could expand pretty quickly. 

I just did the branding for another project in similar space as paper.  Maybe we can set up a discord together so we can start bringing people in who are interested. And trust me, there are a ton of people that will be interested in Paper...They just don't know it yet Smiley

D
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Hi Will,

(tried sending as a message but didn't go through)

I really enjoy your project and the progress you've been making. Im wondering if I can help out in a larger capacity.   Like some other projects, this could expand pretty quickly. 

I just did the branding for another project in similar space as paper.  Maybe we can set up a discord together so we can start bringing people in who are interested. And trust me, there are a ton of people that will be interested in Paper...They just don't know it yet Smiley

D

Hey,

That would be terrific if you could help out. Anything would be much appreciated.

I have no idea how to set up any of the channels, and that's definitely a good first step in engaging with the community.

Let me know if there's anything I need to do.
Dizzzzle

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

https://discord.gg/3hr2ng
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:20:51 AM by willstarkro

Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Thanks for creating that. Joined.

Check out the github - I've implemented my own version of the block lattice for transactions, working now on the asset ledger.

https://github.com/paper-project/paper
4mane10tori

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

I joined the Discord.
I am not familiar with technology, but this project seems to be the most promising among similar projects.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Yeah and they're all junk trying to piggyback off the success of Raiblocks.

antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Can you share me a discord link? I'd like to join the conversations. Really interested in this project.
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

Watching this project...
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Wow,looks like a big bang.XRB and DAG must be next hot topic.
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Can you share me a discord link? I'd like to join the conversations. Really interested in this project.

Hi,

I've updated the OP to include a link to the discord chat.

https://discord.gg/9HsErfP
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Hi,

I've updated the OP to include a link to the discord chat.

https://discord.gg/9HsErfP

Well, Let's watch another DAG project
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Great project, Wish u all the success and looking forward to see how this project will shape up in coming days.
bonhomme

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Good luck in this project, looks like it could a very good cryptocurrency if the goal is reached
Thecker

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Voilà
 Cool
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Voilà
 Cool
I saw you in other DAG threats.. who are you?
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

I wish you the best with developing this new crypto currency. It is going to be a massive job but super rewarding too, both in terms of personal satisfaction and financially. Keep at it and keep us informed. When you have some code and roadmap and white paper etc, will be here ready to donate and help take it to the next level.

Lets see this thing take shape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: