Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:21:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest right now?  (Read 1389 times)
cherry_no1

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

My favourite altcoin in 2018 is IOTA. It is scalable, and there’s no limit regarding the number of transactions that can be made in a specific interval. There are no fees for the transactions and IOTA is decentralized with no miners. Everyone in the network is actively taking part via transactions. IOTA is basically more decentralized compared to blockchains.
elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I think you should pay attention to Cardano. It is a platform that aims to run financial applications that are used by individuals, corporations, and governments. ADA is used for sending and receiving digital funds, and it can be easily seen as strong competition for Ethereum and NEO since they are all in the smart contracts industry.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

It is better to take the quantity here. You never guess what will give a good profit. I would advise you to buy a few coins from the top 10 and invest in new ICO.
shikamarunara

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

I believe that IMT is suitable for investment because moneytoken is a promising company
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

So I recently left the Bitcoin Market as I felt like it was not worth holding.

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

What are some coins that would rise drastically in 2018?
mtc and pundi x is the best choices for you. Mtc is medical project and pundi are transaction project. Its really good and now its a bit down so you can buy at a good price. If you think for long term i would recommend you to buy eth and eos.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

I just invested in chozun 途赞 .It is an established startup and Chinaccelerator (Asia’s leading accelerator) alumini. They have an innovative beta product already generating revenue in market, a solid founding & wider team who have worked together in various iterations for over 6 years and strong product roadmap.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

The best altcoin to invest on right now is bitcoin, according to my own idea. i have not seen such type of favorable period of investment, but is good to invest so you can enjoy it. Invest in any coin now.
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

UpToken simply increment in 100% in aday, could be make another leg and up drift in afew month. This token simply recorded a couple of days back yet the cost was move pleasantly. When I open the site this venture was begun since 2014 and they claim to be first authorized Bitcoin ATM in US. This mean they has working product,.just take alook the web and accomplish more research about basic of the venture, can be this token can go higher and give pleasant benefit.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

As far as I know, a sharp jump in the market is not predicted . so I don't think we should waste time.
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

I will suggest people should invest in Neo, TRX and steller lumen and pix. They are a good hold
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

All altcoins have a bit of a difficulty at the moment but without hesitation my take will be on Ethereum as a coin to put my money in as I think the coin will go miles.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

I think in the current situation the most reliable way of investing is bitcoin and coins from TOP 10. The other promising altcoyins for me are under big question.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

To be honest most of the altcoins has no working Platform dont invest to those Hype coins sooner or later they will dump it and run. Always invest to company that is already existed like Trustedcars they are running their tokensale because they see a lot of potential in adopting blockchain to develop their car dealership and mobility provider for users benefit like cheaper cost , fast transaction , security and ease for booking car rentals with their Apps
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

For myself this year I invested in Ripple because I was good enough from last year until now and will continue in the future.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

I think that NEO is a good investment right now, because in relatively low market cap, a huge list of partnerships, and rebranding coming in soon.So NEO is the best choice and it has great potential.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

All altcoins have a bit of a difficulty at the moment but without hesitation my take will be on Ethereum as a coin to put my money in as I think the coin will go miles.
I think that we also need to pay attention to Cardano. Many people say that this coin has good prospects, I also think so
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

I think that NEO is a good investment right now, because in relatively low market cap, a huge list of partnerships, and rebranding coming in soon.So NEO is the best choice and it has great potential.
Now NEO is considered a top coin. Many equate it with the Ethereum. But still I do not have complete certainty that it can show good results
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Safinus This is a new concept with a great idea. This will be a new era in the field of electronic money. We advise our friends to invest here. With the clear road map and information everyone will definitely love this project. https://www.safinus.com/ Good luck with the project!
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

Neo, ADA and TRX are the safest bets I guess, SWTH is something I would also invest in, market cap is 4.5 million now.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Yes, right. Altcoin now has good and potential coins. They deserve to invest in our money. Like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, XRP and others. They are a few of the many Altcoin coins that are very potential and worthy of being objects of Investment in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: