Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL board project COINTAMINATION - EU facility - ORDERS OPENED for Chili  (Read 73031 times)
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:35:44 PM

No. Every chips can run at different. And you can have 4 different voltage for every of the 4 banks of chips...

And don't forget form when you congratulating... This board is his baby...

Hi Lucko

Hi JJ

Hi form. The quiet one in the shadows.

When we start hashing with these boards I would like to send a tip to you form.

When the boards start to ship we need your Tip address.

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 01:51:26 AM

Willing to sell my 128 chips for BTC44.

The chips will be shipped on/before Sept 30.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303224.0

I'm willing to sell 16 chips bundles for BTC5.5 each.

Need to find a buyer by Sunday.

Only 48 chips left. Can be sold in batches of 16 for BTC5.5

Chips sold:

16 to Choadmeyer
64 to dat.le79

Expected delivery: next week.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:50:19 AM

i have for sell batch 2 lucko 4 chips
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 12:53:04 PM

JJ,

Problems with the board?  Have not heard from you in few days?

Please let us know what is going on?  I'm still interested in 3 boards (unless I sell the chips: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303224.0).

Thanks,
af_newbie

Lucko (OP)

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

JJ,

Problems with the board?  Have not heard from you in few days?

Please let us know what is going on?  I'm still interested in 3 boards (unless I sell the chips: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303224.0).

Thanks,
af_newbie
If there were he would contact us(me and form). So I have no idea what is the problem... I would guess something personal or god forbid he had some sort of accident...
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:03:03 PM

I got a PM from him on 9/27 at 7am CDT saying that he had finished successfully testing his boards and had instructed the assembly house to begin commercial board production.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:11:36 PM

Just heard from JJ. He is fine. Says he will post here later tonite.
JerimiahJohnson

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:03:04 AM

hi,

sorry to freak everyone out, I tried to warn a few key people before my hiatus, that I would be gone for 1-2 days.

this weekend we were moving and it wasnt a short move 200 miles, we started friday morning and just finished today.

Dont worry, The boards are all fine, I was able to load them with firmware using the avdragon and it was recognized by linux and mining software, I can not mine them at the moment because somehow during the move I lost the cooling hardware and have not found it yet,  for those who want concrete video evidence of it mining before you order, I dont blame you, I will make it available to you within the next couple of days, I promise. Smiley

Tomorrow morning I will be back at it and I will take care of any unanswered PM's that happened over the weekend, and anyone that wants to order we will get you all setup.

We already have customer boards in production:

dwdoc , your estimated ship date has been posted from the assembly house, Ill email you the date.

any customer service stuff, if you have chips coming its better to get the orders in ASAP so you can get your order out
its a 5 day build time but can take 7-10 days from the time your chips arrive until the day you actually receive working boards.

Ill be back in the morning!
Sorry to disappear for the weekend!
i need some sleep... Tongue

-JJ

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
JerimiahJohnson

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:15:23 PM

hi,

sorry to freak everyone out, I tried to warn a few key people before my hiatus, that I would be gone for 1-2 days.

this weekend we were moving and it wasnt a short move 200 miles, we started friday morning and just finished today.

Dont worry, The boards are all fine, I was able to load them with firmware using the avdragon and it was recognized by linux and mining software, I can not mine them at the moment because somehow during the move I lost the cooling hardware and have not found it yet,  for those who want concrete video evidence of it mining before you order, I dont blame you, I will make it available to you within the next couple of days, I promise. Smiley

Tomorrow morning I will be back at it and I will take care of any unanswered PM's that happened over the weekend, and anyone that wants to order we will get you all setup.

We already have customer boards in production:

dwdoc , your estimated ship date has been posted from the assembly house, Ill email you the date.

any customer service stuff, if you have chips coming its better to get the orders in ASAP so you can get your order out
its a 5 day build time but can take 7-10 days from the time your chips arrive until the day you actually receive working boards.

Ill be back in the morning!
Sorry to disappear for the weekend!
i need some sleep... Tongue

-JJ

Good Morning, we are all settled in new place, and I just placed an order this morning for new cooling hardware with frozencpu who happens to be a company that is fairly local, I ordered UPS overnight delivery so I should have it tomorrow morning and will make sure to have pics and video of hashing for everyone tomorrow, just remember the speeds wont be accurate because these boards were made with sample chips because this was started before BFL shipped chips to anyone.

Dwdoc already has his order started in production he had his 100 chips sent directly to assembly house and he already has his shipping date from the assembly house, its his business so he can share it if he wants to, but its really not bad turn around time.

I will answer PM's and emails a little later, and dont worry Ill make sure I will provide more some eye candy tomorrow because that is what some of you are waiting for.

I have had some questions about ordering process and basically it goes like this.

1) You notify me by email,  PM or via website of your order and when your chips are coming in.
2) When chips are ready to come in you make payment
3) I will give you a .pdf you can print out with a postage label with your unique customer order number
4) shortly after you will receive an estimated ship date
5) boards ship to me where I load with firmware and put the cooling system together which I am ordering in bulk so I will have it on hand
6) I ship the boards out to you
7) you plug them in mine some coin and be happy Smiley

I will also take special requests like PCB sales, DIY Kits, and boards without cooling systems , contact me to find out prices

will be around later got lots to catch up on! Smiley

-JJ

Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:19:19 PM

OK about the same process for the rest of the world.

1) You notify me by email,  PM or via website of your order and when your chips are coming in. Do that ASAP
2) I will let you know when I need a payment(depends on my money reserves and part stock).
3) I will give you my address. Include yours when shipping to me.
4) I have 5 days lead time in assembly factory. I can book ahead of time but in case I don't get chips in time there is a 250€ penalty... You can risk that if you like. When I get chips it is 30 minutes drive for me to assembly factory and I will wait there to take them back.
5) I will load them with firmware and put the cooling system together. I'm still making our own version that will probably be ready in 2 to 3 days. I'm also working on waterblock(will be available for US in about 20 days or less). After assembly I will do some tests to make sure all is well.
6) I ship the boards out to you.

I will also take special requests like PCB sales, DIY Kits, and boards without cooling systems
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:24:09 PM

OK about the same process for the rest of the world.

1) You notify me by email,  PM or via website of your order and when your chips are coming in. Do that ASAP
2) I will let you know when I need a payment(depends on my money reserves and part stock).
3) I will give you my address. Include yours when shipping to me.
4) I have 5 days lead time in assembly factory. I can book ahead of time but in case I don't get chips in time there is a 250€ penalty... You can risk that if you like. When I get chips it is 30 minutes drive for me to assembly factory and I will wait there to take them back.
5) I will load them with firmware and put the cooling system together. I'm still making our own version that will probably be ready in 2 to 3 days. I'm also working on waterblock(will be available for US in about 20 days or less). After assembly I will do some tests to make sure all is well.
6) I ship the boards out to you.

I will also take special requests like PCB sales, DIY Kits, and boards without cooling systems

Lucko -

If we are in the original GB then our chips are going to you anyway right?
Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:33:51 PM

Lucko -

Yes I will take care of that tonight. You will receive mails with other 50% calculation and board instructions...
JerimiahJohnson

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:25:06 PM

Lucko -

Yes I will take care of that tonight. You will receive mails with other 50% calculation and board instructions...

hah, finally found out where those missing parts are, going to pick them up now, lol

looks like you wont have to wait until tomorrow to see them hashing.

btw: if you live in north america you will order from me regardless of group buy, this is the way we are working things out
do not worry I will honor your coupons/discounts

see you soon!

-JJ Smiley

Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

btw: if you live in north america you will order from me regardless of group buy, this is the way we are working things out
No we didn't. Come on we talk that 2 times and I'm sure that we agree at the end that I will take care of that both times.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:48:29 PM

No we didn't. Come on we talk that 2 times and I'm sure that we agree at the end that I will take care of that both times.
You all need to get the story straight here.  This is what is confusing the shit out of people.
Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:51:24 PM

You all need to get the story straight here.  This is what is confusing the shit out of people.
It also confusing me why he always forgetting this...
volosator

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:43:41 PM

How much is the board with all of components installed and no chips?
Can boards be chained?
Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:14:15 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 10:02:16 PM by Lucko

No they can't be chained... I'm waiting for JJ to agree on all prices... But I would guess that it would cost about the same as fully assembled with chips since the price in my assembly is the same. It takes just 10 to 20 second less for pick and place machine... So I don't think there will be a difference. But it will be a difference if you will not put chips on right. So I would suggest not to do that. But you can if you would like to do it.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 09:34:42 PM

No they can't be chained... I'm waiting for JJ to agree on all prices... But I would guess that it would cost about the same or same as fully assembled with chips since the price in my assembly is the same. It takes just 10 to 20 second less for pick and place machine... So I don't think there will be a difference. But it will be a difference if you will not put chips on right. So I would suggest not to do that. But you can if you would like to do it.

Lucko,

What is the price for the assembly (for the donors like me)?  JJ, told me $599 with the "discount".  Not sure what that means.

I still would like to assemble 3 boards as I have 48 unsold chips.  But I think I'm getting shafted, being chip donor and all.

Thanks,
af_newbie

Lucko (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:37:27 PM

PM... I would guess there was some misunderstanding...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: