Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year  (Read 1092 times)
venox12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

currently very promising coin in my opinion is viberate, it is still very early in development (ico was in september), its still very cheap, and you can pick it up on major exchanges. It is live music coin, and seem promising, you can get all the info about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Best alt coin to invest this year and this is my point of view and I'm suggesting you 3 best alt coin to invest 2018 and those 3 is
1. ETH
2. Waves
3. WRC
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

there is a lot of altcoins good to invest... but if you want to invest the best, you must carefully before invest and learn the market, learn about they by reading clear work program, Team work, whitepaper and many others, actually we need to do is more thorough in choosing ICOs that we will invest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Ethereum is the biggest opportunity to survive in the world of blockades, as it is supported by numerous good ICO. And ADA, NEO, ICX, too, I would have purchased.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:26 AM

I guest the best altcoins to get involve or best to make an investment is the altcoin that focus on fast transactions and even zero or lower fees, i suggest bitcoin cash.
Because bitcoin cash is an example of an evolved cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use and able to cater retailers needs.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

The most profitable altcoin today is ethereum since the value of this coin already reached 1k dollar and most of the investor are really interested on this coin that's why it reach 1k$ and maybe it will be the first altcoin who can surpass the value of bitcoins.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

I think for one think that this year Lrc is the one alternative coin you should look forward to in investing right now with the much hyped increased of it's price in the couple days which have past, I think that this woild blossom all the way until January 2018. So you should consider consider investing on it in order to not miss the opportunity.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

I think there are a lot of good altcoins for investments this year like ETH and WAVES that are a priority investment because both potentials are good and got a lot of support from ICO using platforms from both coins so this has been a positive support for the development of ETH and WAVES in the future front.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

There is a lot of promising altcoins now on my list are xrp, ltc, eth, etn and I'm looking forward for btw and daneel I know this is not yet release in exchange market but those on my list I'm sure it will attract more investors and it will be more profitable.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
I really hope so. I participated in the ICO Stratis and did not sold coins. Much money earned. I think Stratis by the summer will grow in two times.
For best altcoin to invest not only this year but through following years and that is ethereum, because i believe it will continue rising and continuously running in many years. Even there are falling value sometimes, its not the reason to be not best altcoin to and, also it has potential to ethereum to be a second in bitcoin.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

I would go for IOTA, with its data market place being tested by several big names. It has fallen more than 50% after the initial hype around data market place, but this has potential to give good results once its market place is live and is adopted by some big name. Though no one can predict what will happen to the value of IOTA from here, I would still keep some investment in IOTA as it does have a real use case.

7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

I never been boring to say etherium is good altcoin to invest now, tomorrow and future.
Thats the first of my choice. Second i think invest in ico is good chance to grow capital in high percentage. So do own research and invest in it.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

I think Eth, Waves and IOTA will continue to have proper growth. Even though it is currently experiencing dump like any other alts, I still see them as the most used and the most valued. Also, They have been consistent to the rate of their growth since early last year.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

My suggestion for you are the following:
AION- The Third Generation Blockchain Network. https://aion.network/
CCO- a Crypto Payment Platform.  https://ccore.azureedge.net/#/home
INS- the 1st to decentralized ecosystem directly connecting grocery manufacturers and consumers. https://ins.world/
These coins have practical use and solves a real problem. Thus they will certainly have a very good profit in the future in you invest in them now.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

If you have many needs then if you invest in most coins it does not matter, if you feel you have a lot of opportunities in the coin.
But you also have to be good at seeing good coin opportunities to invest in, so there is no big loss.
If you are interested in investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and many others.
What you can see on these sites.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

If you have many needs then if you invest in most coins it does not matter, if you feel you have a lot of opportunities in the coin.
But you also have to be good at seeing good coin opportunities to invest in, so there is no big loss.
If you are interested in investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and many others.
What you can see on these sites.

I think EOS will have a great year, but I also really believe in SUMO and SIA. I think all have really great tech that is being underappreciated by the market at the moment

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

maybe Ethereum as the right choice for investment because at the beginning of this year the development of Ethereum pretty good.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

I believe only in Ethereum. I think that Altcoin will be one of the most profitable in 2018.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

I'd rather invest in BCH or ETH
2 coin is not less popular with BTC
maybe a few years later the price of ETH and BCH is not much different with BTC...

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Nevida

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Hacken is really nice project. I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 5.6mln total coins and burning model... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the future. Now is 4$ with 15m marketcap and 3.5m supply!!!  Cheesy

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really like pearls like HKN Smiley This will give good profit in long term investment. Im sure for 100%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: