Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year  (Read 1083 times)
u8152935yongl

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

tvt.io is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

I think the future belongs to the anonymous coins. Thats why i invest in DeepOnion, Xspec and Enigma. I also invest in verge, but until now the devs are real disappointing. But the oter anonymous coins have great devs, and the price rises permanently. And this year when the gouverment starts to regulate cryptocurrenciews, everbody want to have one of the anonymous coins!
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

The best altcoin to invest this year is Expanse. It was really a great altcoin with a bright future.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

For me i think this 5 will be a good choice and would be profitable for this year and will have a good future.Anyway this is just an opinion it will still depend to everyones choices
EOS (EOS)
Monero (XMR)
IOTA (IOT)
Ripple (XRP)
and Waves (WAVES).

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

on of the best altcoin to invest this year is ripple .  because i see the market that the percentage of this coin high percentage rate. there are a lot of good alt out there.   before investing in alt, do deep research well. search about the dev team ,whitepaper and partner project.  Smiley

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

in addition to bitcoin there are some good alt-coin for investment this year and predicted the price will rise, such as eth and alt-coin other

Rafi Ahmed

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

It's really hard to say which one is the best.  There are many altcoins to invest this year. People must have different opinion about it. For me this 5 will be a better choice to invest and make profitable.
1.LTC
2.ETH
3.Ripple
4.IOTA
5.NEO
They have huge opportunity, big potential and good projects.

In the end,  I would say make sure you do your research before investment and invest the amount which will make No difference to you or your loved ones even if u never had that money.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment for now but to reach bitcoin is very expensive so we can start with alt-coin investment like eth which has high price among other coins

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

My choice is low price good coins which are DEEPONION, STRATIS , WAVES, PURA, SIACOIN, XVG,  These coins can rise very fast due to there low price as small investor can not invest in high price coin.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
P60

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

I believe only in Ethereum. I think that Altcoin will be one of the most profitable in 2018.
I also believe in Ethereum and I can feel that Ethereum is the best altcoins. It is the most popular and profitable compared to other altcoins. It is also becoming stable when it comes to its beimg valuable.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

Very true, alot of these new coins picks up yhe slack that bitcoin leaves out. Although this is also the reason that alot of investors immediately sells their shares. Mainly because the coins don't have legs to stand on very long. Mainly alot of these coins just focuses on one thing and forgets to see the big picture, to actually be universally known and used these crypto currency. Me personally im very new to this bitcoins thing and. Im just getting my bearing. Hopefully in the future, i would get so much knowledge to predict

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

I think the best altcoin is still Etherium because Eth is much interested after Bitcoin, Etherium every year the price goes up and the volume as well.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Tron , Cardano , Eos will be more profitable by invseting now . TRX already integrated with chinese major media app , Cardano is used by lots of new projects ,  EOS giving solution for decentralized applications and test it in network
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

ICON was one of the years most highly anticipated ICOs and looks set to be a major player in the sector. The project is backed by a highly skilled team that provide unique blockchain solutions to banks, hospitals, and universities. The ICON platform represents the next generation of blockchain technology and ICON’s decentralized applications (DAPPs), including Blockchain ID and Payment & Exchange can be used swiftly and securely by a variety of institutions and communities.As a member of an alliance that includes AION and Wanchain, ICON is a project that many analysts expect to go far and ICX traded at a price of well over $2.00 once it hit the market, giving its ICO participants significant returns on their investment. As one of South Korea’s leading projects ICX looks set to have a standout year in 2018.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can make good profits. Ethereum value continues to increase. Means profit in the future is guaranteed. If you plan to trade, Create a strategy and join the top bourse, there you can find many buyers. Ethereum trading is one of the best strategies to make money. My friends have been doing this for almost a year and we have made a lot of profits.

Besides ethereum, altcoin which I think the future is good is ripple and litecoin. The reason why Ripple is expected to succeed is the support gained from all major banks. Litecoin also has a good year in terms of improvement and performance. It has great features and it is considered an alternative to Bitcoin as it can fix problems that have native Bitcoin protocols.
Mr Batman

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

ADA is the best ICO to be invested in this year.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Etherium is the best altcoin to invest this year and also Lite Coin, Oyster Pearl and Ripple, this are my holdings so this are my bet altcoins.  Wink
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

At present, there are a lot of options available for investment that would be profitable in the long run. I would suggest you buy Neo, Cardano, and Ethereum. If you buy these coins now, it would be profitable for you in a few months time.
konco_kenthel

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

For the coming year I have the view that xrp including altcoin that will reach the top because exchange rate movements often increase so as to allow XRP to continue to growing and have many fans in the future.

keloy bale

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I fully trust XRP will rise to the top two markets so it will be the best coin to invest this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: