Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next $XRB?  (Read 608 times)
coininvesting1 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Lol, spotting a 150x is not that easy  Grin

Riddler1978

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

No one can guarantee something like XRB. But if I need to make a guess, it would be POSW. They have new tech (trustless staking), is a masternode coin and already have ledger support. At the moment it's only traded on yobit and cryptopia, as soon as it hits binance, bittrex or polo, it will fly.
hgcrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Ye my guess is POSW too, it's been slowly climbing and they're releasing updates this month. Could all go crazy, and it's Topia which loves to pump
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

You have to think what qualities are needed next. XRB is super fast and has no fees. But since those needs are now met, then some other need will arrive. And the coin that fills the new need best will be the next XRB.

The need for XRB qualities actually came from Bitcoin. Everyone saw that it was slow and expensive to use. So the search for something fast and cheap started.
Nookie

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

LTC and BTS are also very fast
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

XRB is an amazing coin, but I dont think anyone could see that price increase coming from far away. Keep a look out for new cool technologies and concepts and buy a few different. Definitely some will bust, but if you hit the right one, you are golden!

Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

It got pumped so fast so quick, let's see if it is a permanent contestant for the top 20. Will be interesting in the next months.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

It was indeed growing very fast, im waiting to see if somebody will actually start to use it for something

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Elixir is going to be the next XRB, I am betting my money on it

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Thoughts?
My thought that there will be no more DAG coin will be the same as XRB, there are some coin that has been used DAG system right now but it seems the xrb already gained a lot of attention which makes the new project that will be the same as xrb will be so difficult to gain a lot of attention and then xrb is the only one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Same for me.  They are offering something people  need  Easy acces to credit 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Same for me.  They are offering something people  need  Easy acces to credit 

agreed
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

I dont think lending really is that interesting. There is many projects for lending already, but so far i believe none of them found any real life application.

I like oyster pearl which is based on Iota, and still cheap (about the same market cap as Elixir).. they basically offer unlimited file hosting.. where the files cant ever be deleted.... plus some other stuff.. I would suggest looking into the team because IF they are a great team (which i dont know) this will be a very huge thing, as it will find applications beyong what people can imagine now. And no, not just "warez".

With the whole world shifting to digital, it will be very, very important that people can save data FOREVER and not be dependant on companies as google, cloudhosters and so on. We all know we can store LAMBOS, HOUSES (or their value) in the cloud already. But how safe is it for 10 years, 20 years if you have to trust some company as google to not just delete your account with the data on it?  Google already once removed all .zip files from every gmail account. They were just not accessible anymore.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

I dont think lending really is that interesting. There is many projects for lending already, but so far i believe none of them found any real life application.

I like oyster pearl which is based on Iota, and still cheap (about the same market cap as Elixir).. they basically offer unlimited file hosting.. where the files cant ever be deleted.... plus some other stuff.. I would suggest looking into the team because IF they are a great team (which i dont know) this will be a very huge thing, as it will find applications beyong what people can imagine now. And no, not just "warez".

With the whole world shifting to digital, it will be very, very important that people can save data FOREVER and not be dependant on companies as google, cloudhosters and so on. We all know we can store LAMBOS, HOUSES (or their value) in the cloud already. But how safe is it for 10 years, 20 years if you have to trust some company as google to not just delete your account with the data on it?  Google already once removed all .zip files from every gmail account. They were just not accessible anymore.

Don't be biased because you like Oyster Pearl.  Lending is the 2018 big thing in the crypto world. Oyster Pearl is interesting as well

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Don't be biased because you like Oyster Pearl.  Lending is the 2018 big thing in the crypto world. Oyster Pearl is interesting as well

Not sure what should i answer to a low value post. "Dont be butthurt elixir is crap?"

Where do you see the real life application for lending? I dont even own a lot of oyster pearls just did buy a few today but its really not many. I just know from many, many years of online experience that Oyster pearl does offer a unique solution if they are a good team (which as stated , i dont know), that does not exist today. You simply have no safe way to store data for 10, 20 years which surely for many in crypto and other areas is very interesting.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

I don't see any coin close to xrb in terms of technology and transaction speed in current market.
XRB is literally a beast.
I think we will see XRB pair with all coins in very short period of time.
But one youtuber mentioned XTRABYTES and compared it to Raiblocks.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Everyone is talking about XRB like it's already mooned.  I feel like it's only starting  Wink

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

No coin will be next XRB haha.  Cheesy XRB is special coins with no copied.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

it seems xrb won the vote on binance, it will launch on binance soon, does anyone know what the ico price and total supply of xrb?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: