Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:06:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone please read this, an emergency for me.  (Read 2051 times)
burgerdistraction (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:51:08 AM

I need medication to buy online, which is for my social anxiety. It costs $10 in which i don't have, i need this for school to calm my anxiety down. So far i have been going cold turkey because i didn't have enough money to buy it online, and i've been getting worse lately. Recently lost my part time job so i can't buy anymore bitcoins which totally sucks.

So please can anyone help me?
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:45:19 AM

typically anxiety is an emotion felt when you're faced with something you need to address the root cause of, a feeling very easy to just push back or try to numb yourself from Sad
RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:42:05 AM

I need medication to buy online, which is for my social anxiety. It costs $10 in which i don't have, i need this for school to calm my anxiety down. So far i have been going cold turkey because i didn't have enough money to buy it online, and i've been getting worse lately. Recently lost my part time job so i can't buy anymore bitcoins which totally sucks.

You don't have $10 to blow? Why are you on the interwebs then? Sell your ASIC miners, and get off your fat ass and work. Then you might get $10.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4521

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 10:29:18 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2013, 05:12:32 PM by franky1

lol if he cannot get it from his doctor and needs it online (silkroad) and the symptoms are anxiety.. then its obvious he is after weed. has he ever thought that weed is the cause of the anxiety.

for long term help i would say, carry on with your cold turkey. if worse comes to worse then go see a doctor.

also to add, if you need to buy it online then its not really an emergency. due to delivery times.. true anxiety is not something that you can patiently wait a few days for, ud have gone to see a doctor or found something in your own home to sell to guy it locally the same day.

guys like you without $10 to rub between your fingers should definitely be taking a long look at your life and work out a way to get out of the hell hole you are in.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 12:16:50 PM

Look at his posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89404;sa=showPosts
Not worth replying

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:25:19 PM

Here's the deal! Make a similar sign like above but with, "Betcha can't hit me with a Bitcoin", then find a busy intersection in Phoenix, AZ. Film yourself doing such for no less than 10 minutes and post the video on YouTube.

If you do that, I'll send you $30 minus the amount you'll claim you made while you performed the act. Come back here and start a thread showing that you've completed the requirements, posting the link to the YT video and a Bitcoin address for donations. I will make sure that you will receive no less than $20 in Bitcoin donations.

According to my clock, it's morning there in Arizona, so if you start now, by the end of the day you'll have over $50.

Also, by the end of the day, you'll be considered a piece of shit and should be banned, or a fuckin' hero. Your call!
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:12:31 PM

You don't have $10 to blow? Why are you on the interwebs then? Sell your ASIC miners, and get off your fat ass and work. Then you might get $10.

A miner? How do i do that?
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:59:32 AM

No, I will not give you bitcoins to buy Xanax on Silk Road.

Edit: After reading his other posts, can you just ban this guy?
RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:18:01 AM

Burgerdistraction, after reading your other posts, I have determined you are a piece of shit. I will petition theymos to ban you.

You were just told by a 12yr old.

Edit: I have $10.
EscrowBTC

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:09:06 AM

Try in the "Loans" section!
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:20:02 AM

I don't fucking have shit, ASIC miners require lots of PC requirements and i am not that fucking rich. Fine, ban me i don't give a fuck. It's just hard nowadays to find a damn job and i recently just got fired from my part time job.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:23:25 AM

i don't got 10 dollars, but i'll give you a dollar.

post ur btc address

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 07:38:58 AM

I don't fucking have shit, ASIC miners require lots of PC requirements and i am not that fucking rich. Fine, ban me i don't give a fuck. It's just hard nowadays to find a damn job and i recently just got fired from my part time job.

why
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:41:50 AM

post ur btc address

A dollar? Whatev, i'm desperate, here
15QWCviqYfp5Kr8txLCcanQiTxEHcDEaGJ
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:43:05 AM

why

probably because i did poorly at my job, it was a shitty fast food job anyway.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:43:27 AM

lol, thats what you say to people who help you? no thank you?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Xin Zhao

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:33:29 AM

This is prob joey and anita lol
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 11:52:52 AM

post ur btc address

Kinda picky for a beggar aren't you?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
mco65

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 12:09:12 PM

post ur btc address

What's the old saying:
"Beggars can't be Choosers!"
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:03:31 AM

This is prob joey and anita lol

At least i am not as bad as them, not paying someone back when you got a loan is pretty damn low.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: