Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin anonymous?  (Read 503 times)
OninLoki (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Bitcoin is designed to allow its users to send and receive payments with an acceptable level of privacy as well as any other form of money. However, Bitcoin is not anonymous and cannot offer the same level of privacy as cash.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Bitcoin is pseudo anonymous in nature and can't be considered as completely anonymous. Every transaction is recorded through a public ledger known as blockchain. So everything can be monitored through that ledger. Definitely cash transactions are more private as it will not be seen or monitored by others, but large amount of cash handling is a problem. Here bitcoin offers you more value. A smartphone is what you need to make a bitcoin transfer. So it is easy for handling compared to cash transactions. 

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous, as identity of the holder is unknown, but it is certainly not private.  Every transaction is publicly recorded and broadcast in the blockchain.  It offers greater anonymity than cash, where I must be present to use, but less privacy of cash which is only between me and the other party.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Why do you need that kind of privacy if you are not doing something wrong?

Matters regarding improper transactions​of money in the black market need to be controlled!

The reason why everyone has a pan card is to track their transactions and then use it, for reference to see if they are doing something wrong .

Bitcoins is anonymous if used correctly..but I don't know what effect it has ? In making it so.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Bitcoin is designed to allow its users to send and receive payments with an acceptable level of privacy as well as any other form of money. However, Bitcoin is not anonymous and cannot offer the same level of privacy as cash.
Of course not, bitcoin is not full anonymous the people still can track our transaction of bitcoin if they know about our wallet of bitcoin, but we can make bitcoin to be more anonymous and increase level of privacy like fiat money with third party, they are bitcoin mixing services, many services to protect our privacy in bitcoin out there, for example based on my experience we can use https://[banned mixer]/ to increase our privacy on there, so our bitcoin to be full anonymous.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

BTC isn't completely anonymous. It has a ledger called blockchain where every transaction is stored and details can be retrieved at any point in time. So no BTC isn't anonymous in any way.
bitorama

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

Bitcoin isn't anonymous if you want to cash out
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

There will be ways to identify the user but it will be very difficult and most probably involve the highest level of importance (like global) and lots of resources to get it. No one would bother to find you.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

if the bitcoin is known and the creator talks with bitcoin, the bitcoin price is not as high as its price. Media is likely to have many questions about bitcoin. as vitalik buterin he knows that the creator of ethereum has invested heavily on him because of his talents and talents. if vitalik get a sick or die but the price of ethereum could have fallen because it has nothing to do with it because he knows all the social people he has done. That's bitcoin's advatages because of annonymous bitcoin and the community just raising its price.
Disclaimer: this is my own theory.. Theory has no proof thanks.
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Bitcoin isn't anonymous if you want to cash out
It is still can be anonymous. If you cash out your bitcoin from hand. I mean you can sell your bitcoin to a person. You dont need to use exchange websites. So that person can only know who you are. But also you can hire someone to do it.

antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

i no understand where this kind agrument develop from of peoples claim they have when say bitcoin not annonymouse
even i think bitcoin huge huge big time more anonymouse even than cash which you will trade with face to face style ,, bitcoin is thing u no even need wear clothing underwears in house to trade it with other human in other country or other world maybe like some of this people i meet in this bitcoin place Cheesy yes bitcoin very anonymous only because you can use eyeball to look on blockchain and look on other people transaction no mean not anonymous this one maybe fake information detail that they create for bitcoin ,, i no impressed by this one
bitcoin very annonyms even more in this way than fiats
tachi641

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Bitcoin is no way anonymous.. it follows the pattern of each transaction which is followed by bitcoiner BTC
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

To understand Bitcoin’s anonymity, it's necessary to first understand how Bitcoin works on a basic level. Bitcoin transactions, by design, are not linked to a person or identity. But a person’s identity can still be tracked down using public address info and IPs. That is why Bitcoin transactions are called pseudo-anonymous.
If you want to ensure anonymity, it is desirable to use cryptocurrencies like Zcash or Monero. Additional methods include hiding your IP address, using mixing services, using the TOR browser or VPNs. Although the phrase "you have got nothing to fear, if you have nothing to hide" is commonly heard whenever privacy is mentioned, there are many reasons why financial privacy is necessary.

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

No, bitcoins are technically possible to find information, so they cannot be called anonymous tokens. So there are a lot of new anonymous ICO tokens, which are used in illegal ways such as money laundering.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
antagonist

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

To understand Bitcoin’s anonymity, it's necessary to first understand how Bitcoin works on a basic level. Bitcoin transactions, by design, are not linked to a person or identity. But a person’s identity can still be tracked down using public address info and IPs. That is why Bitcoin transactions are called pseudo-anonymous.

since you say this can you show here bitcoin transaction that also show ip address , i think i want to see this one here  Cheesy
my friend ,, i study blockchain for long time i understend wells how blockchgain work ,, i tell to you today that no possible for blockchain store ip address
this no how blockchain work
if i am wrong please you must post here transaction that show ip address

No, bitcoins are technically possible to find information, so they cannot be called anonymous tokens. So there are a lot of new anonymous ICO tokens, which are used in illegal ways such as money laundering.

can you prove this thing that you say ,, or you repeat hear thing that you hear andreas antonopolouse say ?
its better for us if you prove this thing that you say with evidence for us that show bitcoin transaction that contain ip address
this one i can say to you is not possible

bitcoin is not only anonymouse it is supper big times anonymouse if not please post here evidence that we can see , not just word that someone who is bitcoin guru "experts" say that you hear on youtubes
show here blockchain transaction that not only store of bitcoin unspend output also but storage of ip identity Cheesy
i tell to you that this is impossible
blockchain no work in that way
penig

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Lets clarify something here, anonymous means it does not identify a person.  A bitcoin by itself contains no identifiable information, likewise a transaction in bitcoin contains no identifiable information either.  The fact you could trace that transaction to an identifiable person doesn't make it immediately non-anonymous, because it is those other pieces of information that are identifiable information.  Its fair to call it pseudo-anonymous because it does have risk of linking to identifiable information, but its not fair to completely reject it as not anonymous. 

On the other hand, anyone within the bitcoin ecosystem who has access to identifiable information (an address or IP) about a transaction could leak or broadcast that information, so the anonymity is fairly weak.  This applies to privacy coins too, they are only as good as the weakest point and if you have made a trade with someone who leaks information (i.e. the address for goods to be sent to) all the privacy and anonymity counts for nothing.  At best you can restict tracability to other transaction.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous since the owner of the wallet or an address is unknown and if you're going to make a transaction online the person who's behind the your transaction is unknown but the transaction you're going to make will be written publicly (Blockchain) the only thing that matters is that when you're going to withdraw your bitcoin to fiat because that's for sure the app provider, bank or whatsoever will going to identify you because of the withdrawal your going to make.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

the interesting thing about anonymity of bitcoin is that bitcoin is not anonymous, as everyone obviously knows already but it can be anonymous if the user wants to.

for example you can look at the biggest icon in bitcoin: Satoshi Nakamoto.
of course that is an extreme example but it is a good example nonetheless. Satoshi's identity is hidden and will probably always remain hidden. but even as regular users you can stay as anonymous.

ps: don't mistake anonymity with privacy.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
antagonist

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

for example you can look at the biggest icon in bitcoin: Satoshi Nakamoto.
of course that is an extreme example but it is a good example nonetheless. Satoshi's identity is hidden and will probably always remain hidden.

since you say here bitcoin no anonymouse then why you cannot post here ip address of satoshi nakamoto ?
why in entire 7 year no one person can post ip address for satoshi ?

is it because satoshi use cryptomixer ?

Its fair to call it pseudo-anonymous because it does have risk of linking to identifiable information

this one interest me in big way because i no ever see this ability in blockchain
Please say it here how bitcoin transaction link to identifiable informations

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Anonimity in bitcoin is not complete, but a pseudonymous one. Every transactions that we do with bitcoin are logged on a blockchain. These transactions are linked with electronic addresses, but personal details about the sender or receiver are kept private. So, names or other personal information cannot be traced, unless you know who is the person behind the electronic address.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

No, Bitcoin is not anonymous.
penig

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Its fair to call it pseudo-anonymous because it does have risk of linking to identifiable information

this one interest me in big way because i no ever see this ability in blockchain
Please say it here how bitcoin transaction link to identifiable informations

You didn't read rest of post?  Bitcoin itself doesn't contain identifiable information but can be linked to such information. Say you buy a widget from me, you give me your address to send the goods to.  If the link between your address and the bitcoin is leaked then the transaction and any related on the blockchain is now identifiable.  There are many ways for this to occur from simple record keeping to surveillance from law enforcement or others.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

I think maybe bitcoin is not too anonymous but most of it is not anonymous to others because it still knows it. Just like I know this to my cousin because he's earning money here so he shares it for a personal boost income daily.Someone else is known and knows the bitcoin but they do not want to participate because it's a scam and it's just a waste of their investment value.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

If you don't buy stuffs where you have to give your personal info, if you don't use exchanges or any sites with kyc, if you don't make deals with people then it is. So no, it is not anonymous unless you want to just hold it and not use it. Yeah, there is another way - mixers, but it is tiny line between legal and illegal.  Undecided
BitBite5

Merit: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

You have probably meant on anonimity of bitcoin transactions, whether the users could be identified.
Today that is much more easy than before because it's not so hard anymore to reveal the person behind the transaction. It's enough that you register on exchanger. That still doesn't mean that any person can get to someones' personal data but full anonimity isn't guaranteed anymore any you have to try rather hard and make many actions to protect your privacy.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

if you dont use exchangers where needed to verification bitcoin is anonymous.
Remember about hacks of exchanges and nicehash for example, nodody cant adress owner

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
antagonist

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

You didn't read rest of post?  Bitcoin itself doesn't contain identifiable information but can be linked to such information. Say you buy a widget from me, you give me your address to send the goods to.  If the link between your address and the bitcoin is leaked then the transaction and any related on the blockchain is now identifiable.  There are many ways for this to occur from simple record keeping to surveillance from law enforcement or others.

yes brother this is what i am saying here
bitcoin itself is most anonymous transactions system in world because no force users to provide identity detail , people can use even without any goverment provide identity , even they also can use without being in same location with receiver alsos because of how blockchain work bitcoin no store any private informations about anyone because no have ability even to do this

what you are saying ,, and i will agree with it ,, you are saying PEOPLE are the security flaw not bitcoin itself , it is the user whoms has abilities to reveal his own identity not bitcoin
because of this one i must say it and it is obvious also that bitcoin is very very big time anonymouse
do not listin to what andreas antonopolous say he is person who enjoy to create interesting science fiction story for bitcoin to make government smile , i tell to you today that bitcoin is big anonymouse tool for smart persons of this world
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

No its not. If you want to make a transaction, you give your adress and on this time you reveal where the owner of this adress. You can also track wit the blockchain exlporer every transaction. SO if you want a anonymous coin, there just one: XSPEC. With the stealth mode nobody can find out when, where or who make the transaction.
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

There are other coins, like Monero, Deep Onion, or Verge which manage to hide the identity of the sender much better. With high computation capability, BTC is most certainly NOT anonymous. but tehre are altcoins (privacycoins) which are, and they are getting ever more interesting, even from the perspective of investment.
ingo49

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

You can see every transaction the blockchain but you can't connect between a wallet and a name.
So yes in the end bitcoin is totally anonymous.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Bitcoin is consider anonymous because you transact with others with only your bitcoin addresses so they will  don't know but comparing to other privacy coins like monero and zcash, these 2 are more private than bitcoin.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Bitcoin is being used in the DeepWeb where alot of illegal stuff is being bought and sold and those people mostlikely never get caught.
From that I can tell that Bitcoin is somewhat anonymous,in the way that police cannot track your transactions when changing your IP etc...

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
penig

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

No its not. If you want to make a transaction, you give your adress and on this time you reveal where the owner of this adress. You can also track wit the blockchain exlporer every transaction. SO if you want a anonymous coin, there just one: XSPEC. With the stealth mode nobody can find out when, where or who make the transaction.

Except the vendor of course.  And the mail man.  Tongue  Don't put too much faith in the privacy coins, they can only hide you so much while online. Great for moving illicit money around, not so great for goods and services.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 01:56:03 PM by Mi5h0

since you say this can you show here bitcoin transaction that also show ip address , i think i want to see this one here  Cheesy
my friend ,, i study blockchain for long time i understend wells how blockchgain work ,, i tell to you today that no possible for blockchain store ip address
this no how blockchain work
if i am wrong please you must post here transaction that show ip address

Maybe you do know how blockchain works but you obviously do not know how the internet works Wink
Every online service you have ever used knows your IP address. For example, bitcointalk administrators knows your IP address, every cryptocurrency exchange knows your IP address ... So your btc addresses used on that online services are no longer anonymous. And any other addresses associated with them are no longer anonymous, right?
Tux99

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous but not hundreed percent anonymous.
If anybody want to have anonymous altcoin so monero is the answer.
khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2875

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Are you serious!! how can using cash provide privacy!!!
Bitcoin can offer more privacy and anonymity, you can create a wallet and have an address without providing any ID.
Sure any one can track your transactions but he will never know the identity of the sender or the receiver.
In the other hand, you can't send money in cash without knowing the person you are dealing with.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Hmmmm.. yes, it is true that bitcoin is not anonymous. But i strongly disagree that cash is something that cam give you more anonymity. Just think about it, yes, handing out cash personally doesn't register the transactions you have made, but you withdrawing the cash from a bamk is recorded. Also, unless the one you oay doesn't know you or the one giving you doesn't know you, and you both are wearing masks, that is when you become anonymous. But would you really pay someone you barely even know without an escrow? And would you use an escrow you barely even know,? Well i think not. At least here in the cryoto world there are code names. Codenames that trusted escrows use to be a trusted escrow. But just think, that case alone is just for small amounts. For big amounts, can you pay it with cash alome without having the banks and authorities aware of that? I dont think so. I could exolain more but i think you get my point.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
btcprospecter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

At some point with bitcoin an address will be able to be traced to a person. Most exchanges require identification even on the likes of here your address could be linked back to you.

Sadnu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

We can say the bitcoin anonymous because many know bitcoin and it's been famous. Bitcoin is not anonymous, but, rather, pseudo-anonymous. By now, most Bitcoin veterans know this. It’s less obvious to many, however, why Bitcoin is not really anonymous by default, and what can be done to de-anonymize Bitcoin users – and what Bitcoin users can do to reclaim their privacy.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous as it does not involves two persons or two.parties doing contract all they reveal is two addresses which are doing the transaction irrespective of the sender and receiver. Cash on the other hand provides a different sort of privacy as two parties are known to each other and someone else can also witness such transactions happening among both of them. Moreover the people who are using bitcoin dont need to be together while same isnt true for cash.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

bitcoin is not anonymous because agents can track anyone just by tracing public transactions on the blockchain. Pseudonymity of bitcoin can be broken in many ways, e.g. tracing IP address. Many people tried using dark wallet but still btc remained Vulnerable/penetrable.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Yes for now you can spend money buying weed and your safe so long as the post-man
.......err ........ sorry ......... "Post Person" does not nick it because I would hate to promote
"Hate Speech" and only dare say what I am told to say.

Well anyway if I paid XYZ even via Lightning (If it ever works) to top you off then no I would
be banged up in no time.

Also note that nothing about a personal computer is personal if your running Microsoft windows
and Google with it's Chrome browser is also getting in on the act.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

It is anonymous up to the point where you need to use it. To some service you will give your address or ID and then every transaction that links to this can be traced to you.

It's not easy to track for most though, that's why most people consider it anonymous.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous, as identity of the holder is unknown, but it is certainly not private.  Every transaction is publicly recorded and broadcast in the blockchain.  It offers greater anonymity than cash, where I must be present to use, but less privacy of cash which is only between me and the other party.

Bitcoin is not anonymous, but, rather, pseudo-anonymous. By now, most Bitcoin veterans know this. It’s less obvious to many, however, why Bitcoin is not really anonymous by default, and what can be done to de-anonymize Bitcoin users – and what Bitcoin users can do to reclaim their privacy.
smokeydog

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

It's anonymous until you need to convert to cash at all these bogus exchanges.   Since we can buy almost nothing directly with a bitcoin we need to convert to dollars or some other tender to engage in real trade.  The US government will have no trouble locking down entities like coinbase whenever they feel the need.   Bitcoin is still and will likely remain a blackmarket tool  for a long time.  Try paying for a new car with bitcoin, good luck.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

the level of anonymity is down to you. if you're diligent about it then i'm sure you can keep anything identifiable away from your transactions but you'd have to be very careful every step of the way and it only takes one slip for it all to be gone.

personally i've crapped all over my anonymity a million times over. too late for me but i don't really care.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

the blockchain is completely readable by all, so no money is completely anonymous except the monero for example
londonglory

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

No because your transactions are linked to your adress, you should search for monero.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

...   Bitcoin is still and will likely remain a blackmarket tool  for a long time.  ...

Bitcoin is getting cleaner, while altcoins are getting dirtier.

Just look at the biggest DarkNet marketplaces (the sites that raised
public awareness for Bitcoin back in the day). Most have abandoned Bitcoin due to a
lack of anonymity and several shutdowns of marketplaces due to blockchain
analysis. Instead they are using altcoins like Monero or Zcash, which have lower
fees and offer more anonymity.

This may change in the future with possible enhancements of the privacy features
of BTC (e.g. stuff like MimbleNimble).
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

THE BICOIN IF IT IS ANONYMOUS THE OTHER IS THAT YOU CONFESS THAT YOU HAVE IT AND THE CASH ARE BATTERIES OF BANKNOTES TO TRANSLATE A LARGE AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO PAY A TRUCK REQUEST PERMISSION TO THE BANK NEEDED MANY SCHOOLS IN CHANGE WITH BITCOIN A PORTFOLIO ALREADY IN AN UNMATCHER UM TELEPHONE ETC YB TE YEGA IN SECONDS AND NO ONE WATCHES YOU IF IT APPEARS IN THE BLOCK CHAIN BECAUSE IT IS AUDITABLE BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Bitcoin is only pseudo anonymous in which transactions could be traced by any government authorities when compared to cash.But it could be made fully anonymous by using mixer services which is provided by some companies in which new bitcoins are given instead of our bitcoins.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
avi007

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Some effort is required to protect your privacy with Bitcoin. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. However, the identity of the user behind an address remains unknown until information is revealed during a purchase or in other circumstances
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

until now bitcoin still remains anonymous, and it's still very difficult to know who has bitcoin in a wallet, because making wallet does not require very official data. I hope this remains anonymous forever

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Thanushka47

Activity: 350

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

Bitcoin is not fully anonymous. Every transaction is recorded in a blockchain and public can see it. However we can send and receive bitcoins without giving personal information.
Thavite71

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

if you use strong VPN and web wallet no one can know your IP or tack your transction.

it is easy to be anonymous when using bitcoin more than normal money system
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

short answer no not by it self .U had to follow a few steps for it to be anonymous

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

It is true that bitcoin is not completely anonymous, and that is due to the fact that all the transactions that are made are public, but that is what makes it better than cash and that there are no transactions going without knowing about it, the block chain network is not controlled by one person or one company, its dicentrelized which means no government has control over it, using bitcoin does not require any id or any documents to start using it, which always keeps your identity hidden, and although governments may be able to monitor transactions it would take a lot of time and resources, unlike cash where they can easily know where you got it from and where it is headed.
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Why do you guys mind anonimity so much.. ı mean if you’re just a trader and not money laundry experts of some drug and gun smuggling/terorist organisation member.. Bitcoin was anonym until the govs start to concern.. Then unanomity became their first rule.. 

If you are just a trader, i think we dont need to mind it so much..
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Bitcoin is not anonymous cryptocurrency. If you want anonymity, then use Monero, there all transactions are anonymous. Wink

JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

i think bitcoin is still anonymous enough! if u really need it,there are a few ways out there to use btc with more anonymity (laundry etc.),perhaps the fee`s for this services gonna hurt u more.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
JuliaEnnyPen

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

No.
The Bitcoin cryptocurrency maintains a current, completely transparent ledger (log of transactions). While it is true that the coin owners are not identified by any immediately identifiable ID, payments using Bitcoins are not anonymous by design, and leak information.
Tariel

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Unlike Bank accounts and most other payment systems, bitcoin addresses are not linked to the identity of users at the Protocol level. Each person may at any time create a new randomly generated bitcoin address (and the associated private key) without having to provide anyone your personal information.
kc999991

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Bitcoin is not 100% anonymous, as every transactions are recorded and you can always track back and see them. There are other privacy coins out there that is doing a better job then Bitcoin on this subject.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

In a way it is anonymous, but is is perfectly traceble, which means that with some investigation the movements of bitcoins can be followed and their owners can be eventually identified.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

Bitcoin can be considered only relatively anonymous. Yes, it is difficult to calculate the data of the holder of the bitcoin purse, but to say that it is impossible to do this is also impossible. Since in the open book blockchein, which is available for public viewing, you can trace which coins are contained in the wallet, completely the history of their transactions with the purse addresses, where these coins came from and where they left, their amount, balance and so on, according to these signs, if you go for a long time on the trail, in the end you can calculate its owner. These defects of anonymity are deprived of some clones of bitcoin, in which these data are hidden.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

2 shutters are to be analysing according to :
1st one : personal information : we can consider bitcoin as highly anonymous as no information is being shared with community users .
2nd one : technical related data : bitcoin is not really anonymous concerning this side because transaction data ( as well wallets balances ) are easily accessible by blockchain users which means the rupture of privacy
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

Yesi will say Bitcoin transactions are all anonymous.

Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

As the other users said, Bitcoin transactions are not anonymous - they are publicly recorded in the blockchain, but the users making those transactions are. That is why a primary application of Bitcoin for a long time has been the Silk Road - an online black market selling illicit goods (drugs, hits, etc.) for bitcoins to users who had high stakes riding on their anonymity.

The other question is where you spend your bitcoins. If you have your own direct wallet, that's one thing, but many current online wallets require you to provide proof of ID. Same thing goes for merchants - you may spend bitcoins anonymously, but a merchant may record your IP address when you accessed their site prior to the purchase.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Well for me bitcoin transaction is not anonymous because you could able to see the your transaction at blockchain. However, we can say that it is anonymous also because its proponent is still unknown. Bitcoin transaction cannot be anonymous like cash because unlike cash  bitcoin cannot be used in evil deeds such as buying drugs or whatever without knowing your identity and your transaction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

This is no way true, Bitcoin transaction are in no way anonymous. Don't be fooled by the claims of it been so. Every transaction are been recorded through a Blockchain. It might surprise you to know that Monero is more anonymous than Bitcoin, for Eg.; When an exchange is hacked and all the bitcoin stolen; the stole coins can be traced  but its unfortunately that the coins might never be recovered.
martin.k

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

Simple answer:
No!
Every single transaction is registered in a public ledger and available to public.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

This is no way true, Bitcoin transaction are in no way anonymous. Don't be fooled by the claims of it been so. Every transaction are been recorded through a Blockchain. It might surprise you to know that Monero is more anonymous than Bitcoin. When an exchange is hacked and all the bitcoin stolen; if traced well, they might see that address receiveing the coin but its unfortunately that the coins might never be recovered.
If viewed on a transaction indeed Bitcoin still give us such information. the Bitcoin address and the amount of Bitcoin will always exist as a Log that can not be removed. But in reality every Bitcoin user can not be known, meaning every existence of the transaction then we will all find it difficult to know who the person doing the transaction. Besides with Bitcoin also we are not given a limitation in doing every transaction, we are free to conduct transactions whenever and wherever we are.
bitsofbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

Would it be wrong to say the more you use it the less anonymous it is?
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

I dont think its that anonymous anymore. Its track-able now. and I heard governments are puttign tax on it now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

No doubt that bitcoin is annonymous thing but not that highest level where it should be to give privacy , Because with bitcoin payment are traceable and also everyone can see that how much btc you have at that address , so not that level of privacy but security is like millitary or we can say more than banking industry .
Here also another coins are available which are non traceable but also they are instant ( not used by me but many of my friends told me about this thing ) that is deeponion coin .
So if you need much security then you can use deeponion coin .And also may be another coin exists like this so make Google search about this , may be you can get answer for coin likes deeponion .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Bitcoin gives privacy to the users in a way that their identities are hidden but not to the extent of their transactions. Every transaction made by every singles Bitcoin user is recorded to the blockchain. The anonymity of Bitcoin is only limited to the identities of the users being hidden, on up to what they want to show their specification into the forum. Now that people are getting more tech savvy, some says that Bitcoin is becoming trackable especially by the government to banned it or to put tax for using it if this is true in that case, I don't think that the anonymity of Bitcoin is as solid as it was before.
jokilax

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous,blockchain helps to make transactions with anonymous names.bitcoin is very secured,blockchain is untraceable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: