Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT- STONE RAIBLOCKS PRIVACY FORK  (Read 2287 times)
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

The current cryptocurrency has too much fraud.
Everyone should be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

bump
BitPotus (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

THE ORIGINAL RAIBLOCKS DEVELOPER CODED FOR YEARS WITHOUT ASKING FOR DONATIONS.

ALL HIS CODE WAS ON GITHUB.

WHERE IS THIS BEGGING FAGGOT'S CODE?

HE HAS NO FUCKING CODE.

HE IS BULLSHITTING YOU JUST LIKE HE DID WITH ZETH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802128.0

^^^ SAME BULLSHIT HE PROMISED TO DO WITH ETH

THIS IS DAVE WILKINSON THE SCAMMER.

DO NOT GET CONNED!!!
GYelis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

well people were crying there it was scam,but some gullible people still went ahead and donated to the scammer,threads asking for donations or including a bitcoin or any Altcoin wallet requesting donations should be banned in the forum or at least require permission before doing so,donations should be allowed only to legitimate proven projects,every body here should complain to the forum moderator about this type of scams and ask them to require permission for donation request
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

really thank you for notif us this information. many newbie dont know anything and keep do anything people said in this forum

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Man, that's sad.
Since the project look promising.

I feel bad for the people that invest into it.

And yep looks like he's the same person (i hope he wont edit or delete the post, lol, or another 101% meaning he's same person).

Both love SHIFT, with typical style of typing with lower capital.

@BENBTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg17938522#msg17938522
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg17949548#msg17949548

@felixando
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg17787366#msg17787366
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg17778160#msg17778160
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg17778684#msg17778684

May god bless you bro. Because karma's is a bitch. And the curse is real. You maybe will get easy money from cheating people.
But you not gonna get a good life. Lots of trouble will come in you life like cancer, relationship issue, health problem, mental issue etc. sorry for random typing lol.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
BitPotus (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

bump for visibility
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

He's now accept monero.

No code.

No whitepaper.

Zero update.

Nothing.

And people already giving him $100K+

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is this for real?

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
KryptoQuant

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

I confirm this is scam, i tried to challenge his skills in DAG and he deleted my post.

I'll try to find my deleted post to add it there.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

It is hard to understand what is really scam and what is just FUD. I remember it was scam alrerts on DeepOnion or Worldcore and I see how much profit have gain the people who invest money and time to this "scam projects"
KryptoQuant

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

It is hard to understand what is really scam and what is just FUD. I remember it was scam alrerts on DeepOnion or Worldcore and I see how much profit have gain the people who invest money and time to this "scam projects"

Here is the proof:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

https://i.imgur.com/eG6RWdn.png    https://i.imgur.com/IWXBH9V.png
                 A DAG G                                         Transitive reduction of G

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

I'm "specialized" in DAG and here is just a copy and paste from wikipedia. .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitive_reduction

I participated in writing this Wikipedia page and transitive reduction has nothing to do with privacy.

I don't know whether the project is a scam or not but it's clearly very poorly documented and i'm not even sure you understand what DAG and the math behind are.

If you are legit, and just need help to understand stuff, then you can contact me.

So you copy-paste random things from Wikipedia, you make conclusion which are no sense, you get challenged, and you just delete the post instead of explaning how it will work.

That's a SCAM 100% sure !!!!
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

Well it's pretty obvious I'm new - In fact I only made my account to donate to the project (You will find my name on the list @ 15XRB - which is a highly "loseable" amount for me regardless of what does or does happen.)

I asked him after I sent my transaction if he needed "or even wanted more money" for something to ask and he replied and I'm quoting "Nah man, just your support on the project."

You guys have a fair amount of evidence (some of it pretty fucking strong) and all of you have been around this block longer than I have but I do have to say that the "scammer" turning down more free money gives me hope.

So like I said - regardless of what happens that 15 XRB won't make or break me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude in PMs - turning down more money.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold out some measure of hope that it's a real project being done by a good person.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

@KryptoQuant

That is useful information for me.Thank you for sharing.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

thanks for warning, so do you mean this thread too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0 ??
Is that a scam? I was pretty excited about now I'm confused
CyraxMax

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Well it's pretty obvious I'm new - In fact I only made my account to donate to the project (You will find my name on the list @ 15XRB - which is a highly "loseable" amount for me regardless of what does or does happen.)

I asked him after I sent my transaction if he needed "or even wanted more money" for something to ask and he replied and I'm quoting "Nah man, just your support on the project."

You guys have a fair amount of evidence (some of it pretty fucking strong) and all of you have been around this block longer than I have but I do have to say that the "scammer" turning down more free money gives me hope.

So like I said - regardless of what happens that 15 XRB won't make or break me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude in PMs - turning down more money.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold out some measure of hope that it's a real project being done by a good person.

Noob accounts defending the scammer. Warning sign.
CyraxMax

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

There's another thread exactly like Stone scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0

[PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency

The premise its the same, the "Dev" its asking for donations.
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

Noob accounts defending the scammer. Warning sign.

Man check my fucking Reddit history under this name.  I didn't defend anyone - All I did were report facts based around my experience with what was going on.

If you are calling factual reporting of "Scammers refusing extra money" I believe that would fall very squarely into the FUD category.

"Oh damn this noob asked if the guy wanted more money and he said he didn't!!!  WARNING SIGNS GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM."

Grow the fuck up.
holdhodl

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

lets sit back and watch the show its clear that this community cares about watching out for each other but everything is still new and we really cant rule out that its a scam yet but i do hope it isnt lol ...
Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Why this felixando is a "Copper Member" in Bitcointalk? What means?

Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

There's another thread exactly like Stone scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0

[PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency

The premise its the same, the "Dev" its asking for donations.

This look like be the same person that make another thread with the same "idea".

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: