Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT- STONE RAIBLOCKS PRIVACY FORK  (Read 2287 times)
pedagang1

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Yes we should indeed be more careful of these acts really raging to want to harm others, we should be more careful in choosing or accept the risks that will be accepted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smitherma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

SCAM alert !!!      Petro (PTR) website Zero security

New SCAM demostration with toolkit in github

in            https://twitter.com/fuck_petro          you can found the video proof and the Github Toolkit
BitPotus (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

And the stone scam is now complete.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.msg32186670#msg32186670

As usual Dave has come up with some bullshit excuse and now moved on to a new scam, namely DarkNano

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2959308.0

STOP GIVING THIS SCAMMER YOUR CRYPTO!!!
Chigon
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

The good news is that the longer he stays active with each of these scams the more mistakes and evidence there will be for the charges against him. Has anyone started to investigate?
Chigon
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

He also deleted one of my posts to the stone thread:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: NDJC on March 12, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
Are any of the other investors interesting in forming a group to track down the perpetrator of this fraud? Ideally I want to gather as much information as possible, Trace funds and identity. All information will then be passed to the relevant countries authority. Hopefully we can apply some pressure and make life less than easy for him. If you are interested in pooling resources, information or support on this scam or of any of his previous scams then please feel free to pm me. Some areas to work on:

Filing suits.
IP logs.
fund tracing.
Evidence compiling.

I'm obviously no kind of detective, so any help and guidance is welcome. Also any current information or tip offs also greatly welcome.

Sounds like a great idea to me!  Cheesy Maybe bitcointalk could assist?
Mercury06

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Is there anyone who tracks the money of scamer ?
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

I think we should all take this as a learning experience and let it go.  If the project was legit we probably would have all made a lot of money, but seeing that we most likely were scammed we need to just accept our losses and spend our energy on more useful things.  Don't let scammers steal any more of your time.
BitPotus (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I think we should all take this as a learning experience and let it go.  If the project was legit we probably would have all made a lot of money, but seeing that we most likely were scammed we need to just accept our losses and spend our energy on more useful things.  Don't let scammers steal any more of your time.

People like you are the reason why scammers like Dave keep stealing from noobs.

Roll Eyes
Chigon
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

I like that you frame this as a financial loss but I really see scams like this more as a personal insult and and insult to the community  Cheesy. Governments are getting more interested in regulation - and a little bit of investigation here could give them an easy win. It might not take a lot of our time to 'steal' quite a bit of his.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: