January 02, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

3000 x 54,582,333 = 163,746,999,000 market cap

I think you're out of your mind
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

Next year all the coins will have their all time high prices including ltc. I think  $3k might be too much that to by summer i feel that by end of this year ltc will surely be higher than $2k.
Reason if the lightning network of btc isn't implemented the fees will be upto $30 , people would still buy btc but many would discontinue and look for other solutions. According to me one of those solutions can be ltc. If you have $1k buy atleast 2 ltc.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Beginning to feel Charlie Lee is holding a lot of cards in his hand. Was remarkably quiet Q4 last year and I think selling is stakes in the coin is probably a prerequisite to some heavyweight partnership

it is impossible while charlie lee is managing litecoin. he said he seold all his ltc last month.

i think it will maximum 2x in this year
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I was reading some posts and articles about litecoin and his market movement and that price is possible to be hit even faster.

desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

$3k by the summer it is so high price but if btc will more than $30k...

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

There's a lot of talk on 2018 being litecoin's best year ever. Many people are hinting at a big announcement coming in the next few weeks/months regarding a partnership with one of the big three (Facebook, Amazon, Google).  My guess is if litecoin continues doing what it's doing now (being a low cost and easily use-able cryptocurrency) and it releases a few good announcements then the litecoin network will be worth $150b+ and each coin will be worth $3k. Easily.

What are your guesses?

I have been watching litecoin for 7-8 months very carefully. I also support it from my heart but I think it's impossible to catch up with $3k in summer 2018. Maybe at the end of 2018 is way more possible for LTC.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

i guess no..its still difficult to for litecoin to reach this price..it should be ethereum first rather than litecoin.

batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

There's a lot of talk on 2018 being litecoin's best year ever. Many people are hinting at a big announcement coming in the next few weeks/months regarding a partnership with one of the big three (Facebook, Amazon, Google).  My guess is if litecoin continues doing what it's doing now (being a low cost and easily use-able cryptocurrency) and it releases a few good announcements then the litecoin network will be worth $150b+ and each coin will be worth $3k. Easily.

What are your guesses?

Everybody is positive about 2018 me not I dont know why but I dont have good feelings about 2018. Its maybe because we had an amazing year or maybe another bear market until 3. block halving. We will see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Litecoin price today is $200 and for sure it will increase the price of this coin possible to become thousands dollar price after few months. So better if you buy litecoin now and possible you will rich in the futute if you choose this coin.  Many people become rich because litecoin the price is very cheap and after few years the price is hundreds dollars.  Litecoin have very bright future and Im happy that I have that.

I think there is a possibility with that price point to be reached. However, what I don't agree with is the time frame you gave it to rise up. As it is mentioned in the above-stated reply, the amount of LTC at the moment is 200 dollars, therefore, if you are gunning for a 3k mark increase only until summer, which leaves you around four months. It would be quite impossible for LTC to catch fire that quickly and up its value that high. I mean, even bitcoin took sometime before it has surged its value significantly, what more with an altcoin. It may be one of the strongest and up-coming at the moment, but there are still several conditions it must meet for it to increase significantly.

Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

I don't think it will happen. But if they manage to partner up with a huge company it will go up and past all dreams. But if it dosent manage to do it I think it might even die out. There are more and more of new cryptos comming out that are much better then ltc.

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

It is a great speculation, may not be correct, it creates hope in the people, but with the high range of investments I do not completely distrust, 2018 is the year of major updates of several currencies that are "sleeping", Litecoin may be among them being able to raise $ 1.5K this summer, $ 3 K it's a dream.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

What are your guesses?

Everybody is positive about 2018 me not I dont know why but I dont have good feelings about 2018. Its maybe because we had an amazing year or maybe another bear market until 3. block halving. We will see.

2017 was the beginning where every body was curious to understand and invest in btc. 2018 will be the year where majorly people who had not invested since they dint knew much about it would participate and to make this more special the good news has begun. Market have already crossed 15k which is on  a positive start to the year.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

What are your guesses?

This is a too optimistic forecast. I think that Litecoin can grow only to $ 1000 in 2018. It seems to me that such news only wants to attract users that they increase price by buying coins.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

What are your guesses?
The forecast is good for such a coin. But let's look at the realities, what we see now is 260 dollars, that is, up to your forecast it needs to rise 10 times. If the month goes up by half, then your forecast can be justified, although this is also a fortune telling.
seoulfood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

I was an early investor in Litecoin, but I sold all of my LTC and moved to altcoins. I'm sorry, but Charlie really lost a fan in me. I feel like he went from a evangelist for crypto to straight up "all about the money". I mean he deserves to reap the reward of his work, but his behavior doesn't line up with his talk.

It may hit 3k, but I hope it doesn't.  
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

I see it going above $300 in the next few days. Maybe I;m wrong but let's see
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

Litecoin is a great team. Plus it's a quick transaction and a small Commission. But the cost $ 3,000 for the summer I think a little too much. Now begins the spring and the explosion of the crypto market. And go all to rise and then it will be necessary to watch how to show itself money. Need more introductions to as many companies used it and then all will be well. With such SEO as Charlie does, everything will look

High risk high payoff
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

Litecoin already reached 330$,and we can expect it will reach 1000$ by summer. In this year end the price litecoin may reach 3000$.If you had invest and hold till this year end means, you can choose of Litecoin. Now Many had started to inverse in litecoin as like Ethereum and bitcoin. But I won't think the price of Litecoin will reach 3000$ by this summer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

What are your guesses?
you're right. LTC will increase to about $ 1000 by the end of this month. That is my judgment. Although altcoin prices are going down. But it will not take long to recover. It will occupy 2nd position on cmc very soon
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

It was a long enough time for Litecoin to achieve this goal. Litecoin has a strong professional and community management team all over the world. Litecoin is making great progress in this time. I think Litecoin will do miracles in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: