Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat earth  (Read 878 times)
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Is the flat earth the truth or haox??
The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?
So what is the truth?Huh?

I think it's just a theory, however, there's no proof yet whether earth is flat or round. Well, whatever it is, I don't really care. It's just a waste of time to debate whether earth is flat or round. As long as we're living, earth will just be earth. Just be thankful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaptainLorca

Activity: 264
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?

I think it's just a theory, however, there's no proof yet whether earth is flat or round. Well, whatever it is, I don't really care. It's just a waste of time to debate whether earth is flat or round. As long as we're living, earth will just be earth. Just be thankful.

The problem here is, that this theory was proven wrong a very long time ago! But people dig up every bs they find and make a topic of it. Its never wrong to question something.. but at some points.. you should just give it up.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

How can you prove gravity if Earth is flat?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Saying that earth is flat is like saying all knowledge about space, physics, math are just a charade made up hundreds .. no thousands of years ago.

Making up a complex system to lie to everyone and.. after the Maya, Egypts, Greek.. all high dynasties met a decision, total independently
 from each other, keeping this whole globe thing on for the modern society? You must understand that maybe the Maya and Egypts or who knows didn't know that the earth is not flat.. still their laws hit the spot.

This whole flat earth thing was once a joke and now people are taking it seriously and thats what is dangerous. People died for proving that the earth is not flat. But thats not the only thing.. some people like to stick to complete stupidity and nonsense. This is so wrong that it must hurt at a level.. we never knew we could reach!

Saying the earth is flat is telling everybody that all intelligent human beings in our whole human history are liars and somehow every dynasty made up the right and same lies.

But the ancient Mayans, Egyptians, and Greeks all died off... along with the ancient Sumerians. Maybe they were wrong about the shape of the earth, as well.

Are we right? Once the dollar crashes, we will crash right along with it. It will happen before Bitcoin becomes strong enough to take up the slack. We will be proven wrong just like those ancients.

Cool

Great civilization died bc of self made problems. Or do you think the just left the plate?
It is just ignorant to think that earth is flat.. why would it be? Its proven to be a globe. It does actually make sense that its a globe.

Still.. all big dynasties would have totally randomly made up the same lies? Does not really sound solid to me.

We do live in the age of the internet. Its obviously a troll story, guys!

Yeah.. it was a trollmove once.

I'm not a proponent of flat earth. All I'm trying to show you is that it will take a lot more thinking on your part to win against the flat earth people. However...

Question anything that the ancient peoples did or said, and question it well. Why? Because they died out, and only their descendents are left (us).

Doesn't that prove that the ancients understood what was good and right? No! Why not? Because they didn't understand the workings of how nature reproduces, just like we don't. We, the descendents of the ancients, came about by the ancients instinctively using natural reproduction. They didn't understand how it worked enough to do it without using nature, just like we don't.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

Flat earth theory was disprove long time ago with a spherical earth theory. It is erroneous to taught of the earth as flat while it is evident when look through the horizon or on mountain that the earth is really circular.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Its a hoax of course. Everyone knows that is round and its proven that the earth is not flat. It was proven long time ago that the earth was round. Science can back it up with evidence and pictures of the earth from space. About the ancient people trying to prove that the earth is flat, they died trying to prove something that is so wrong. I don't blame them because the technology before is not that good, far from good actually. Also, if the earth is flat, we will have sunlight 24 hours a day since it won't rotate if its flat. It's a waste of time to believe that the earth was flat, worry about something else.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Suzan

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

I disagree with the theory of the flat earth. Based on the science in school, picture / imitation of the shape of the earth and the film that illustrate about the earth makes me more believe that the earth round. For example, water flows from high places to lower ground, the presence of mountains or plateau. Those are some examples of the earth is not flat.

CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

Simple, go to a beach. Look at a ship and watch it slowly disappear over the horizon. Works best with sailing ships with masts and sails. This is the most simple way of proving the world is round. Or look at the ISS on youtube, clearly the world is round form space.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

I don's react to many comment below but according to my research when i open the NASA site then i view their satellite in nearest area some cameras  are facing to our beautiful earth the i found out that it is continuously turning around in one direction.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

Seems that you have just woke up from your deep slumber and just gotten out of your cave. Earth being spherical has been proven decades and decades ago long before space travel has been achieved.
CaptainLorca

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Saying that earth is flat is like saying all knowledge about space, physics, math are just a charade made up hundreds .. no thousands of years ago.

Making up a complex system to lie to everyone and.. after the Maya, Egypts, Greek.. all high dynasties met a decision, total independently
 from each other, keeping this whole globe thing on for the modern society? You must understand that maybe the Maya and Egypts or who knows didn't know that the earth is not flat.. still their laws hit the spot.

This whole flat earth thing was once a joke and now people are taking it seriously and thats what is dangerous. People died for proving that the earth is not flat. But thats not the only thing.. some people like to stick to complete stupidity and nonsense. This is so wrong that it must hurt at a level.. we never knew we could reach!

Saying the earth is flat is telling everybody that all intelligent human beings in our whole human history are liars and somehow every dynasty made up the right and same lies.

But the ancient Mayans, Egyptians, and Greeks all died off... along with the ancient Sumerians. Maybe they were wrong about the shape of the earth, as well.

Are we right? Once the dollar crashes, we will crash right along with it. It will happen before Bitcoin becomes strong enough to take up the slack. We will be proven wrong just like those ancients.

Cool

Great civilization died bc of self made problems. Or do you think the just left the plate?
It is just ignorant to think that earth is flat.. why would it be? Its proven to be a globe. It does actually make sense that its a globe.

Still.. all big dynasties would have totally randomly made up the same lies? Does not really sound solid to me.

We do live in the age of the internet. Its obviously a troll story, guys!

Yeah.. it was a trollmove once.

I'm not a proponent of flat earth. All I'm trying to show you is that it will take a lot more thinking on your part to win against the flat earth people. However...

Question anything that the ancient peoples did or said, and question it well. Why? Because they died out, and only their descendents are left (us).

Doesn't that prove that the ancients understood what was good and right? No! Why not? Because they didn't understand the workings of how nature reproduces, just like we don't. We, the descendents of the ancients, came about by the ancients instinctively using natural reproduction. They didn't understand how it worked enough to do it without using nature, just like we don't.

Cool

right somehow. But the basic math and science were made a long time ago. Anything we do today, is based on their findings

◣   Stake.com   ◥
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

While in my country day and night in the USA, it has proved that the theory of the earth round is true. If the earth is flat, then there should be no time difference. And also, we know the moon was round? Why the earth is not round also? Where is the edge of the earth if the earth is flat?
CaptainLorca

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

While in my country day and night in the USA, it has proved that the theory of the earth round is true. If the earth is flat, then there should be no time difference. And also, we know the moon was round? Why the earth is not round also? Where is the edge of the earth if the earth is flat?

Elon Musk asked the flat earth society if they think Mars is round... they said yes.

Where the edge is? Well.. thats easy.. the earthplate is surrounded by the ice of antartic Cheesy

◣   Stake.com   ◥
albert.nino3011

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

For me it makes no difference whether the earth is round or flat through my religious viewpoint.

Because for me it is a discussion that will not affect the value of my faith that the earth and the universe is God created.
And also because the discussion only consults on right or wrong, not the discussion of sin or not if we do not believe one of them.
Just waiting to see which has facts and reality more actual and proven in science later. What is certain until now the round earth holders are still the majority because of the scientific fact has been believed for centuries.
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

The flat earth theory isnt real

Its just being promoted by celebrities and athletes that are misguided.

If the earth was flat then it would mean that trees in the south would grow sideways towards the flat side (which it doesn't)

Solar and lunar Eclipses would also be flat (which it isn't)

Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Oh, i think the earth cannot be flat,if the earth is flat then the planet would fly to the universe when it just flies straightly.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

It was a joke, and had gone waaaaay to far. This post too is clearly a joke.
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Flat earth is false and it has been established that the earth is sphere and the same goes to moon and sun.
coininvestor

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

All of you idiots are wrong.  The earth has not been proven to magically float or spin in in a vacuum.  There is no evidence that it is a sphere.   Curvature can not be found anywhere, and all images of space and planets are faked.  Therefore you have no idea what is real because you have taken fake images as reality.   The flat earth theory is every bit as valid as the sphere earth theory.  99.9% of sphere earth believers believe what they are told and have never actually done a science experiment themselves to prove anything. They just regurgitate what is taught in schools and what they see in movies and TV and now they think they are smart.  They aren't.  I don't have all the answers but I can spot bullshit a mile away.  The heliocentric model is filled with holes and flat earth can not explain everything either.  So who the hell knows.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

All of you idiots are wrong.  The earth has not been proven to magically float or spin in in a vacuum.  There is no evidence that it is a sphere.   Curvature can not be found anywhere, and all images of space and planets are faked.  Therefore you have no idea what is real because you have taken fake images as reality.   The flat earth theory is every bit as valid as the sphere earth theory.  99.9% of sphere earth believers believe what they are told and have never actually done a science experiment themselves to prove anything. They just regurgitate what is taught in schools and what they see in movies and TV and now they think they are smart.  They aren't.  I don't have all the answers but I can spot bullshit a mile away.  The heliocentric model is filled with holes and flat earth can not explain everything either.  So who the hell knows.

There is plenty of evidence that its a sphere. So much so that the entire planet knows this to be fact.

So how do you know that all of the images are faked? Because someone told you on Youtube?

99.9% of flat earth believers believe what they see on Youtube and have never actually done a science experiment themselves to prove anything.

So who the hell knows? Well I do, I know you FE people are either nuts or bored.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: