Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat earth  (Read 878 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:21:01 AM

Flat Earth's statement is something that is very stupid I have ever heard. everyone knows that the earth can be seen with real and has had a lot of evidence that the shape is not flat. only stupid people who say that the Earth is flat.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

Of course, none of us most likely saw the Earth from space, but in the same way you can not believe in atoms and microbes, if you do not see them. If you do not trust science, then what is left for us?

viacoininfuse

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

Earth is ofcourse round or how could else you define the changes of climates and variations in day time?
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

Anyone ever considered that 80% of flat earthers are just trolling? I am sure there are some who really believe it, but it is such a wierd statement to make, I think you can get some kicks out of peoples responses.

That said, I think these guys just need to do a weather balloon at the edge of the world in Antarctica ( I think thats where they say the edge is?). That should give them all the proof or lack thereof they need.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

The main argument is that the governments would all suppress the real information and any organization like Spacex or BlueOrigin are government contractors. I grow up near Austria and know that Red Bull performed a space jump a few years which was live recorded. You can find the video if you look for "Felix Baumgartner Jump from Space"

You can clearly see this is an authentic live video performed by the austrian company Red Bull. This company is anything but a contractor of NASA and the video speaks for itself. Watch it and take a good look at the "Flat Earth"

mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

There is a much bigger flat earth thread in off topic so check it out.  My personal belief is that the earth is not a sphere, but a round dome type shape.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Is the flat earth the truth or haox??
The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?
So what is the truth?Huh?

Well for me i believe that it's a truth though and we can't prove that our earth isn't flat because as you can see many researches conclude that our earth is actually a flat.

But still we can't say , but some history said that our earth is flat.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Since the Earth has a huge mass: inside the planet, mostly solid, it extends the force of gravity. This force is determined by the movement of objects in the Universe. All cosmic bodies, which are affected by gravitational force, take the form of a ball, like other planets known to scientists.

But we know that inside the Earth is not completely solid. In the center is molten magma. How did it affect the shape of the planet? To change the shape under the influence of gravity, the body still needs to have some plasticity.

It is now known that the planet is not a perfect sphere, but a sphere with flattened poles. But if the Earth was entirely made of magma, she would have to have a perfect form. Also if it was gaseous. But fortunately for us, our planet is not perfect.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

It's a common group euphoria, people with high level of ignorance want to fit in and join this nonsense, and the biggest incentive of flat earthers are the people who get pissed by how naive they are.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I also believe to the theory that it was round or sphere because when they go to the moon, they can see the earth.  The earth was like a moon that are no side.  As you can see, you can think that it was flat when no body says about their study.  Without study, you cannot go to other country without fear to fall from the pacific ocean, because you didn't know yet.

Almost all living things in the outer space must be round but not perfect circle.  The earth says that it is sphere in shape.

cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Yeah I don't really get people that believe the earth is flat.  Just the geography of the world wouldn't make sense if the world is flat.  By using geometry alone you can see that it's just not possible.  Australia for instance on the flat earth map people post around would have to be something like 8000-10000km across and it just flat out isn't.  Anyone can drive across Australia and measure it and it's not even half of that.  It's just fundamentally not flat, anyone willing to look at the data will come to the same conclusion.  Most people who believe it's flat aren't willing to honestly examine the data themselves, and instead harass random nasa employees at starbucks.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

Flat earth is hoax
And you a joke who thinks this is normal

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

In my opinion as an ordinary person who has been brainwashed by the educational system for years. I still couldn't wrap my head around the notion that the earth is flat. I mean the flat earth theorists say that there was this conspiracy that the eartg was round when in truth it is flat. What would they get out of it? We've had a ton of flights around the world, why didn't they fly off the planet? How will a planet be in existence if it is flat? I'm sure there is an explanation and i have an open mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?

NOt even a theory i think.. it was a joke! you dont even need to think about it at all
GLobe earth is so damn legit man, proves all everywhere.. i think it is undebatable
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Its Joke dont belive it cant be realy ,so what about Moon is it Flat too you see everyday its isnt even with your super zoom camera you can see its not flat ,so moon isnt flat Earth yes? 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

You can go the space and see it on your own
You just need to have much money
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

I believe the Earth is a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome, this is the truth.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

I believe the Earth is a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome, this is the truth.

Thank you for telling us that this is truly what you believe. Because you believe it in the face of all the proof that is contrary, it is simply a religion for you.

I respect you from the standpoint that you are religious. After all, most things in life have no proof that people can put their finger on. And so they live by religion - what they believe - even though they don't realize it.

The proofs for globe earth are conclusive. The supposed proofs for flat earth are always missing some key elements to make them factual.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Try this ..

One of the best documented methods for determining the Earth's roundness was first performed (to our knowledge) by the ancient Greeks. This was achieved by comparing the shadows of sticks in different locations. When the sun was directly overhead in one place, the stick there cast no shadow. At the same time in a city around 500 miles north, the stick there did cast a shadow.

If the Earth were flat then both sticks should show the same shadow (or lack of) because they would be positioned at the same angle towards the sun. The ancient Greeks found the shadows were different because the Earth was curved and so the sticks were at different angles. They then used the difference in these angles to calculate the circumference of the Earth. They managed to get it to within 10% of the true value – not bad for around 250 B.C.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Modern flat Earth societies consist of individuals who promote the idea that the Earth is flat rather than a sphere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: