Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am at Cross roads...  (Read 149 times)
Anfield-Legend (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

I am a silent follower of this forum and following so many topics though I don't understand much of terminology tat people use here... One thing I clearly understood is this is the quickest way to make few bucks... And this lustness landed me in a big trouble...

Though not having huge money to invest .. I bought 1 Eth at nearly 57k INR (Indian rupees) on 25th dec ... i.e nearly 900 USdollar...therafter when I see it going up and up i see myself as some small kind of businesses man inside me making smart moves... And started giving lectures to friends around me about crypto and all.. who again having nill knowledge...

To make more quick bucks.. I borrowed money from friend  1 million INR i.e nearly 1600us dollar... And brought Eth at 67k INR and  today morning 07:00 am ist when I see a sudden surge in Eth stock rise and i sold all.my stock  at 70k... I was so happy tat I made some bucks out of it.. even after I sold my crypto.. the Eth price went up and up... And I was like holding my head... Wt..f I just did... I was waiting for it to up dip to buy again...but It going and going... It was like heart attack for me.. till here atleast I wasn't lost moneey..

Then in a moment a panic.. I thought Eth definitely will hit 1 lak INr and I purchased at 88k INR... Tat was it peak moment... Therafter it came a freefall... And plunged to 70k INR... and now hanging at the same ... Just in matter of 5 minutes... I lost so much... I just didn't digest this.. just in a moment of madness I lost almost my 6-7 months of savings... Tat too borrowed money...

Adding  mysery.. my frn asking his money back with interest.. I just bought some time from him.. tat I will sell my crypto and give his money back...

Guys plz suggest some crypto tat I can make some quick bucks and leave this area for ever... Today was a big lesson for me...
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

so first of all for profit making in crypto u need to be patient. this is really important. if u are a newbie don't trap in short term profits. these guys have a lot of experience.

u go only with long term.

second, dont invest money you don't have.

now my recommendation for u is, listen to my 2 points above.

so, don't look for a new coin.

read and gain experience in this forum. after that your rank will be leveled up. then u participate in bounty campaign and have patience. u will earn money without investing. after that u can pay back your friend and start investing.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

If you will invest in cryptocoins like gambling then you will always lose. You need patience to get profits. You chose a good coin that is ETH for investment but you should know that prices go up and down. If you can wait for more time, you might see ETH going up again. You might be able to make more money by buying some other coins with ETH, but nothing here is guaranteed. Prices flip in an instant. So you might end up losing more money. The best thing is to wait till ETH prices rise again which could take some weeks or even some months. But if your friend wants money then just give him back. You have no other choices. 

pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto! It's all about the volatility.
You didnt follow rule number 1: Don't invest money, you cannot afford to lose. The whole market can come crumbling down tomorrow and billions will be lost. This is still the wild wild west and pure gambling.
Learn from your mistake and move on. Take your loss, pay your friend back and when you have free capital buy at the dip.

Anfield-Legend (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Sad
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

I am a silent follower of this forum and following so many topics though I don't understand much of terminology tat people use here... One thing I clearly understood is this is the quickest way to make few bucks... And this lustness landed me in a big trouble...

Though not having huge money to invest .. I bought 1 Eth at nearly 57k INR (Indian rupees) on 25th dec ... i.e nearly 900 USdollar...therafter when I see it going up and up i see myself as some small kind of businesses man inside me making smart moves... And started giving lectures to friends around me about crypto and all.. who again having nill knowledge...

To make more quick bucks.. I borrowed money from friend  1 million INR i.e nearly 1600us dollar... And brought Eth at 67k INR and  today morning 07:00 am ist when I see a sudden surge in Eth stock rise and i sold all.my stock  at 70k... I was so happy tat I made some bucks out of it.. even after I sold my crypto.. the Eth price went up and up... And I was like holding my head... Wt..f I just did... I was waiting for it to up dip to buy again...but It going and going... It was like heart attack for me.. till here atleast I wasn't lost moneey..

Then in a moment a panic.. I thought Eth definitely will hit 1 lak INr and I purchased at 88k INR... Tat was it peak moment... Therafter it came a freefall... And plunged to 70k INR... and now hanging at the same ... Just in matter of 5 minutes... I lost so much... I just didn't digest this.. just in a moment of madness I lost almost my 6-7 months of savings... Tat too borrowed money...

Adding  mysery.. my frn asking his money back with interest.. I just bought some time from him.. tat I will sell my crypto and give his money back...

Guys plz suggest some crypto tat I can make some quick bucks and leave this area for ever... Today was a big lesson for me...

You're in luck, Ethereum is going up, you'll be in the green in no time, if you're not there already.

Hope you've learned the lesson, if you wanna gamble the markets be sure you can lose all the money you put in, plus learn to control your emotions, you panic bought, never panic buy! Cheesy

Good luck.

won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Be patient please guys. If we decide to join in cryptocurrency, we must be patient for waiting in many times. Joining in cryptocurrency like learn the subject matter in school. We must be dilligent to read the thread, dilligent to read the spot market, and always dilligent to follow discussion by expert in cryptocurrency Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

It's very dangerous to trade like that. You need to have a large amount of funds for such a trade, otherwise you can very quickly lose everything. Whales just so traded. Try to build a trade in the long run.
Must be money that you can lose and not regret it.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

Sad Easy money is knocked down. Especially if before they were not in abundance. Numerous examples of how dramatically rich people have lost control over the mind. Probably, this is the most important thing - to understand that not everything depends on you, but what depends - comes with experience. In addition, any new sphere (especially the exchange) is an increased risk. Here we must evaluate our own stress-resistance. And, of course, rely only on yourself, your personal funds, not substituting family, friends, colleagues. And generally speaking less about what is still unknown how to go further.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

You are forgetting the golden rule: You never invest with borrowed money. This is incredibly dangerous and, sorry for being blunt but it's stupid as well. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and prices swing like crazy, so you never know what will happen to your investment. Only invest the amount which wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it.

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Patience and knowledge are gold believe me. Theres nothing to worry tjo you should keep learning about crypto xuz its the future. I also lost 2k in the first months but then i learned. Join some bounty campains.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: