Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Ethereum reach it's peak?  (Read 553 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Hardly, it all depends on the use of the etherium platform, if the project will develop and there will be new technologies related to ICO and so on, its price will grow

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Ethereum has potential to rise more for sure, but its going to take some more time for that to happen.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Ethereum will keep rise as long as there are smart contracts developed based on theyre blockchain. We can still see a lot of projects developed based on this blockchain but also a increasing number of stand alone projects. It is still a project that apeals with investors and i dont believe we have seen the moon with it. It has potential of 5000 $ in the next two years but this only depends on it`s developers if they keep improving it.
With eth it is a safe investment but i dont see a interesting movement in the next short future.

I agree with this completely. There is no end in sight for a workable project like ETH that have gone beyond the expectation of many and was able to survive this long in the crypto world. So far the crypto world is still existing, then ETH potentials is still bright. A lot of ICO tokens still relies on it while a lot more are still going to be released. This is what ensure the continued popularity of ETH but that does not exclude the normal ups and down that is common in the crypto world because that is one thing that give solid base to any coin.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

I dont think there are limits to Ethereum, its a coin that has no limits since its the 2nd to Bitcoin and most ICOs use its tech to be developed.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Etherium is an entire ecosystem that supplies itself, and in the future it will only grow and develop. I think the price of eth will grow, and soon the update of casper will be released.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

he will definitely grow again, this is just the beginning and the price can grow at times ,to sell it is not worth it

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

It still can get further,no one knows what will happen to ethereum but im sure in the future it will go near BTC.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

For me 1200~1500 is still an acceptable range for Ethereum to grow consider it's usability and the fact that Ethereum is going to hybrid/POS system soon or enough, still it's movement these days surprises me as well and i have sold some of mine too to secure profits, but still i'm not too optimistic with Ethereum are blockchain service, hosting network are getting common among on new coins like expanse, ubiq, many of them serve similar purposes (generally) and thus it's fact that Ethereum are competing.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Ethereum is one very altcoin with very good potential and recently, icos use it for transaction, this is giving the coin more prospect which is already seen in the price hitting $828 . Is going to increase more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: