Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy.  (Read 17738 times)
cashjonny

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Tron got crazy indeed but i don’t see it as a surprise because developer of tron is working really hard to get his project in use. He keeps on making new agreements with well known companies. I am looking forward to see it reach $1 next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Yes, TRX is good and It must gain more that X3 from no on within next several month
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Too late to invest in TRON right now, i am not going to buy your bag, be careful at buying at the ATH you will be a bag holder later..

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Procrustes

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

I think there are a lot of artists in many forms of media that cannot get payment for their efforts or are excluded due to the whims of the producers.
I think there are a lot of artists that cannot get payment because people dont want their output, and like to blame it on others.  

There are so many routes to market and methods to communicate and market content, indeed even the act of promotion is a paying industry itself.  Rowling and Beatles tales just show us you need to be determined and you will succeed, another decentralised network (which already have) doesn't make people want your content or someone to see the future.

yes, to an extent. At the same time, a lot of content is pitched to the middle by BAT and FANG, sometimes even to stupidity itself, deliberately, because this seems safe for a large institution. I wonder if this is the reason massive social media platforms become censorious, because their profit model is aimed at the middle.

The problem for them is always that humanity is advancing and they cannot risk being in the vanguard, because the majority can't cope with this sort of change until it is established. My mother can't cope with a change from Windows XP  Shocked

The Beatles' records were burned in bonfires in America after John Lennon said "Jesus was alright but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."

But most people did not understand what he said, due to centralised media. All they heard was what he also said "The Beatles are more popular than Jesus".

You raise a great point. What makes people want your content? I hope the Tron project is geared towards the originator of the content making people want it, not a third party rentier, which is so common today.

Who wants to suck Harvey Weinstein's trouser snake to get a role in Hollywood? With this kind of corporate rentier mentality, it is a case of "You give me job...I give you job"

The Tron project seems to me, if authentic, geared to progress by meritocracy. If true, that is surely good.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Too late to invest in TRON right now, i am not going to buy your bag, be careful at buying at the ATH you will be a bag holder later..

Good move. Buy low, always and walk away if you can't. Plenty of fish in the sea.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

I bought 500 TRX just for fun when it was around 0.03$ now I don't regret doing so, It was my first try in the trade market together with some ripples and IOTA. If you loose money on your first trades it easy to just give up trading. But for me it was a strong push to go forward.
I'm keeping them for long term. Smiley

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

It was better if we going to buy TRON early and the value was low, But now they going crazy it will going increase and have a good value for now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Absolutely. Never buy at an all time high because of the FOMO. Not saying it won't go up to 1$ or above at a certan point, but there will definitely be a correction before we see that. 150% up yesterday, such an obvious pump
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

Absolutely. Never buy at an all time high because of the FOMO. Not saying it won't go up to 1$ or above at a certan point, but there will definitely be a correction before we see that. 150% up yesterday, such an obvious pump

seems to be a leverage after cryptodoggies.

now, before you scoff, look at dogecoin. Imagine dogecoin, with a use case (cryptodog), then simply add Asians.

I think Tron is the great wild card in the way bitcoin was. People were incredulous, apprehensive, apathetic, forgetful, distracted and it happened all on their watch.

It is now back to 20 cents. The major partner on NASDAQ is in the wings. Never underestimate China and Chinese money. This is heading higher.

For new buyers, the question is.... when?

It is in a dip and presently this has dipped, if only to what it was yesterday.

It certainly has not matured and for this reason, there is a lot more to come.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

it is on its way down the rollercoaster  Wink

observant buyers will want to see this freefall wick down on a candle, finger at the trigger

Coinesso

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Wish I could buy this coin when it was only 30 sat, so now I'm waiting for its correction  Grin
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Absolutely yes, Tron (TRX) is in a huge evolution, especially in the last period. Moreover, before 1 month the price was very weak ($ 0.0021) then after that there has been a big jump in the value of market cap and the price too, which has grown exponentially (more than 388% in the last week) and became $0.18. As well, it is expected That this progress is continuing in the coming period.
In otherwise, Maybe this is the right moment to buy a big value of this currency, then to invest is the best way to grow the financial budget
marktedraut

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

I also find TRON fascinating. Thus, I'm also considering Giftz after reading an article regarding their implementation of augmented reality: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/
I also heard that an upcoming project is coming between them and TRON as a positive synergy. Have you heard of this?
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I also find TRON fascinating. Thus, I'm also considering Giftz after reading an article regarding their implementation of augmented reality: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/
I also heard that an upcoming project is coming between them and TRON as a positive synergy. Have you heard of this?

no, though loyalty is naturally, at least in the short term, helpful. When it comes to solving new problems, it may become the tyrant.

I think DENT is more of a natural complement. Something like Gas and Gwei for ETH.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

This coin impressed me. Course for the next six months is very interesting. The result will be seen later, but now we have what we have Tron (TRX) - $0,199060
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

I think Tron is manipulated by someone, so be careful
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

I think Tron is manipulated by someone, so be careful

ooga booga  Roll Eyes
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

TRON made a big announcement on their twitter that they are partnering with a big PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY. Also if you read their news information some of the ALIBABA developers are moving to help with TRON so if you put two and two together you can see where this is going. TRON will be a crypto powerhouse and when the Chinese do something, they like doing it big, I am not saying this because I am Chinese.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Procrustes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

TRON made a big announcement on their twitter that they are partnering with a big PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY. Also if you read their news information some of the ALIBABA developers are moving to help with TRON so if you put two and two together you can see where this is going. TRON will be a crypto powerhouse and when the Chinese do something, they like doing it big, I am not saying this because I am Chinese.  Grin

Some people forget what China is doing. China is full of smart and industrious people. When West and East meet in the new media of decentralisation, truly magical things are going to happen in our world.

Tron will be unstoppable if it achieves the core aim, decentralisation of the media.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Its so incridible increasing the value of TRON. I think it will continue increase three to five more months because many company has involve their share and investment of TRON. We dont know times will come that the TRON will compite the value of bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: