Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy.  (Read 17739 times)
diezych

Activity: 173
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

What about news that they have stolen white paper text?
Sleeper..

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

You all on some massive BS.. One of you saying tron has a downtrend because it corrected itself for now and ITS BEEN ONLY 2 days since the ATH ffs give it some time.. And also everything else is dipping too so.

The project itself is great I do believe in Justin and his team but he just hyping way too much thats the thing.
TRX WILL HIT 1 dollar idc what you guys say just watch it go. (.50 by mid february).

Good luck with you all, I see so much hate on it so I can only say enjoy the show. Cheesy
cryptocronic

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Another ETH asset with a 100 billion tokens?   How do these ETH tokens do so well?  I mean, come on, tokens aren't even real crypto coins.

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

The TRX has already shown rapid growth and is now on correction. I am sure that such growth will not happen in the near future. So there is time to wait for a local minimum price and buy for HODL. Tron is a must have coin!
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Tron these 3 days had very big decrease but in next weeks I think will have correction not maybe 3x or 4x but it ll not stay in this low price.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Fast increasing went back with fast decreasing it was very intresting, I hope it ll increase again a lot of people buyed it at the top they have very big lose.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

TRON is going to be massive, I believe there is still alot of room for growth, I will not expect a 4000% growth the next month, I think it will be a great HODL for the long term/
It was kind of expected to see the price of Tron go much lower than the price it was at a week ago since a lot of coins are circulating already.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

Tron now is at good price I think in next week we can see new pump for Trx, good project with good team deserve higher price than now, we ll see what is gonna happen..
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

i do not won TRX but i still believe that it may go up back to its highest point, because then bulls return to the market they buy everything, cam or not they buy it. look at bitconnect everyone knows its a scam but its still very popular
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

I know what a few of you are saying, the rapid growth is scaring me a little. As a trader I tend to avoid these things, don't fomo buy, if it's boomed, you've missed it, move on. However, I'm hearing so much about this coin that I wonder if like ether last year it's just getting started?

It is too dangerous to jump on a rocket which has already risen so much. A mega-dump could happen any moment, no way to know it - it is a pure gamble. I have lost the boat, I won't risk getting hurt trying to jump on board now.

No risk, no glory. Smiley.   This why you use a stop limit and bake your acceptable profits/losses in.

Well, yes, with a stop limit order, if you survive the first day when the price has to go up, then you are pretty safe, I must agree. The trend just must not change ten minutes after you buy (happened to me already) Cheesy

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

I'm getting so tired of all these FUDders, so this will be my last message to them:

Tron will NOT go to 0.1, Tron will NOT go to 0.00, Tron is just starting. This dip after ATH is perfectly normal, all you Hodlers be proud and have patience.
Tron is a project of and for the future, this will be one of the biggest platforms of the world, starting on the Asian continent and slowly but surely spreading worldwide.

Most of the FUD is uncertainty, insecurity and jealousy speaking.

To all of you whiners: we'll talk again in a year, have fun putting time in spreading FUD and by all means, DON'T invest in Tron.
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

I know what a few of you are saying, the rapid growth is scaring me a little. As a trader I tend to avoid these things, don't fomo buy, if it's boomed, you've missed it, move on. However, I'm hearing so much about this coin that I wonder if like ether last year it's just getting started?

It is too dangerous to jump on a rocket which has already risen so much. A mega-dump could happen any moment, no way to know it - it is a pure gamble. I have lost the boat, I won't risk getting hurt trying to jump on board now.

No risk, no glory. Smiley.   This why you use a stop limit and bake your acceptable profits/losses in.

Well, yes, with a stop limit order, if you survive the first day when the price has to go up, then you are pretty safe, I must agree. The trend just must not change ten minutes after you buy (happened to me already) Cheesy

Sometimes stop loss orders don't work and this is a nightmare for us when happens. You wake up and see a great dump and you think you can buy cheap TRX tokens, then you see yours weren't sold during the dump.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

I'm getting so tired of all these FUDders, so this will be my last message to them:

Tron will NOT go to 0.1, Tron will NOT go to 0.00, Tron is just starting. This dip after ATH is perfectly normal, all you Hodlers be proud and have patience.
Tron is a project of and for the future, this will be one of the biggest platforms of the world, starting on the Asian continent and slowly but surely spreading worldwide.

Most of the FUD is uncertainty, insecurity and jealousy speaking.

To all of you whiners: we'll talk again in a year, have fun putting time in spreading FUD and by all means, DON'T invest in Tron.
That is right mate, I never get panic even the price dump because I believe this is a long term project, I bought a bunch of TRON at less
than 1k sats and now it's below 1K but I have a feeling and I believe in will pump soon.
Patience is really important in the crypto world so we have to possess than if we want to stay in the game for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

wow, trading with small coins is very profitable, because the presentation of his increase is more tasty and of course his profits are greater
unlike bitcoin, which has a very expensive price, and the presentation of the increase is unpredictable

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Is it worth investing in this coin?

Maybe it's worth it, because before the beginning of this big correction of the entire crypt market, the TRON has been very successful going up, despite all the problems on its way, so it's up to you to decide, but my advice is to get acquainted with its documentation
steelshadow

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

check out price predicted here LOL is writer high on weed or what? https://uslifed.com/price-prediction/tron-coin-price-prediction
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Soon it will go done, waiting for correction, it is inevitable. Without any news in future the price will rest in ceiling, but in long term of course it is good invest.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Soon it will go done, waiting for correction, it is inevitable. Without any news in future the price will rest in ceiling, but in long term of course it is good invest.
such a scam project, have you ever do your research to know what tron is? did it have even one line code? Sun yuchen cash out at high price, those who buy at $0.3 will get locked forever
Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

I am about to invest in tron as well, and was doing some research. The bad part is that whatever the project is doing, is unclear to me. But what matters the most is the popular opinion, and at the moment most people are going crazy and there will be more to come. Do does this mean for me? More investors to come in the near future, which will result in bringing the price up.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I try to invest promising project so when I bought trx from the high prices, still not afraid of this dumb. I believe it will be valuable in the long time. However I cannot say this for ripple, I accidentally bought some ripple when it was high, now I converted all to eth. Hope trx's fate would not be like ripple's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: