Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy.  (Read 17738 times)
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Yeah I ve heard about Tron (TRX). I think it's a great coin and have the potential to be on the forst 5 cryptos ever due to its great roadmap and nice mods and community. The only little problem that it has a big supply..
It may not give it the chance to rise quickly but it's one of the strongest. .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

TRON already did it in fact TRON no.2 on market cap early january
THINK OF IT in the next january what will be the TRONS price after that,
I am a believer and holder of small amount of tron hopefully this coin will make me rich haha
can't wait to sell it on december or do a scalping method trade to increase my profit woohooo congrats to all hodlers of this amazing coin
wetzzer

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

I am looking for Tron website... any link? Huh

"Les bulles sont une nécessité pour amener des fonds dans le marché, et voir si ces innovations sont capables de tenir la route." Bill Miller
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Yeah I ve heard about Tron (TRX). I think it's a great coin and have the potential to be on the forst 5 cryptos ever due to its great roadmap and nice mods and community. The only little problem that it has a big supply..
It may not give it the chance to rise quickly but it's one of the strongest. .

Against common logic, coins with a big supply are doing very well lately, but very volatile and they are often at the top of both the top gainers and top losers. Now First Bitcoin (BIT) is on top with 1882% daily gain, and I have never heard of it before. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/first-bitcoin/

It's possible because not all coins in the circulating supply have to increase in price, only a small portion. Coinmarketcap calculates the top gainers as circulating supply times price where volume (24h) is at least $50,000.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

TRON is a blockchain-based decentralization protocol that aims to build a worldwide free content entertainment system with blockchain and distributed storage technologies. This protocol enables each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in a decentralized autonomous form, define distribution, subscribe and suppress content and enable content creators by releasing, applying and handling digital assets, thus shaping decentralized content entertainment ecosystems which causes TRON (TRX) to go mad.

I this is a good explanation.
During the january crypto sale i picked up some TRON for myself,
but ive been reading that TRON has no real product and is only
a pump and dump coin.

From their SCHEDULE this us a really long term project, what does
this mean for the price of TRON?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

I've read that jack ma may incorporate it for Ali baba the Chinese Amazon. The dude who created tron is a protege of jack ma so it's not impossible but could just have been a pump rumor
Fondago

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

I am looking for Tron website... any link? Huh

Here: https://tron.network/
But website is on chinese language
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

I've read that jack ma may incorporate it for Ali baba the Chinese Amazon. The dude who created tron is a protege of jack ma so it's not impossible but could just have been a pump rumor

As far as I know, the creator of ali-Baba is interested in crypto-currencies, only the throne has nothing to do with this. Very straining the rumors about the copied whitelist, the number of coins, and the schedule if you look, it seems that this is a stupid pump. How abruptly he took off, just as sharply he fell, I think good coins, with an excellent foundation will not have such graphics. It creates the feeling that those who entered above the current price will wait very long to get at least some profit. I can be mistaken.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thundersincero

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

guys, I have an important question ... anyone here knows when the TRON coin burning ( burning coins) is scheduled ?? and does anyone have any idea what impact this might have on the currency ?? I'm new to the crypto-coins market ...
I heard that when there is burning the value of the currency increases..is this true ??
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

This might be due to the progress in the development of the application. However I still don't see how a messaging app that was release would justify 60% rise in price within 24 hours. This isn't the right time to buy tron i think.
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

TRON will collaborate with a famous international law firm, the announcement will come soon! ... I love this project, but if I see another: 'big news, will announce soon' I will go crazy .... @justinsuntron this type of stuff is why trx went from 20s position to 50th position in a few days people want real stuff.
TRON was created by a young Chinese guy,Mr. Sun.
The guy is very famous and skilled at marketing.
Mr. Sun has thousands of fans on the internet.
Maybe the dep of TRON is not very strong,but
many huge giants begin to suppoert the TRON.
That's a good news!
Please control your postion if you plan to invest TRON.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

TRON is holding strong with another BTC drop which is a good sign. When BTC was at this price last week TRX also dipped to sub ~500sats the support it got after that drop is holding it above ~600sat. Seems to be its new bottom and a good time to buy more!
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

yeah right tron going crazy for almost weeks. But let see what will happen this coming week. Bitcoin is down crazy, and most altcoins going down. Let see how's gonna hold  tron or back to 0.02? good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

YES. Tron is really amazing. Most HYPE of the year goes to tron, I really amazed to the project of the tron, specially the CEO of TRON which is  Justin Sun, he is really the best. Very smart,bright and talented. TRON is still undervalued, that's why I'm buying more TRON now.

drumsilix

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

Tonight it was the ICO of oCoin to, that is correletad to Tron.
jagoDX

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Exactly. Moreover the TRON website (which is actually available in English, even though people here claim it is Chinese only) provides a link to the github repository. There both the source code and a tutorial how to install it can be found. I absolutely cannot understand how persistent these FUD claims like "TRON has no product !" circulate on the web for weeks even though with just a few minutes of research it is so easy to see that

1. There is source code available for everyone to see
2. There are constant enhancements to the code for everyone on github to see
3. First products like oCoin and TRON puppies are going live

I have a masters degree in computer science with specialization in networking and I am convinced that the idea of TRON definitely has the potential to change the internet. P2P overlay networks have been a field of studies already in the 90s because it is a fact that they have quite some advantages over the client-server model which suffers from scalability issues more and more these days. TRON uses these in combination with the blockchain to empower a whole new way content distribution and hence could be a big competition for all great content players like YouTube, Netflix, iTunes and so on.
Of course it cannot be guaranteed that the project will achieve this, nobody can effectively predict the future. However, what I am really missing in this crypto currency world (and especially in terms of TRX) is construct criticism. There are very few arguments against TRON that really have a rational background. Most of the people are just like:

• "TRX is a scam because the price fell from 0.26$ to 0.08$ !"
So what? Bitcoin fell from 20.000$ to about 9.000$ and Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Learn to differentiate between the price and the value of coin.
  • "TRX has no working product!"
It has, as mentioned above have a look at oCoin, TRX Puppies or the github repository.
  • "Justin Sun is just a fraudster!"
Yeah sure, just throw stuff like that into the room without knowing him nor having any real arguments to prove this.
[/list]

While there are some valid arguments like the copied whitepaper and the hype Justin is trying to produce, I personally don't think that these are really things that matter. Yes, it is absolutely bad mannered not to cite papers from which you take over ideas or sentences, but this is nothing that could bring TRON to court and destroy their business in real life, because no patent or something like this exists for whitepapers. Probably everyone involved in IT knows the stories that Steve Jobs actually "stole" the ideas of iPhone and iPad and these devices have not been the first ones of their kind. But he was the first one who was good enough at marketing to create them in a user-friendly way and sell them to the masses. Similarly rumors exist that Bill Gates took lots of code for his famous MS-DOS from competitors. I could go on with other stories like the guy who bought the rights to open McDonalds shops from the brothers McDonald. In the end he as well just stole a good idea from them and was the one making profit. But does that really matter today? McDonalds, Apple, Microsoft are all huge companies making billions of dollars every year. If Justin Sun copy and pastes good ideas from other crypto currencies and blockchains and he can form them into a user-friendly, working product because he has a passionate team, he could do a similar thing. If the TRON network is up and running in 5-8 years with millions of active users, nobody will care about a copied whitepaper and nobody will be able to sue them.

In that sense: Like TRON or hate TRON, but please do proper research and use valid arguments instead of just propagating false information or claims!
thundersincero

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

TRON’s First Beta Version — Exodus Will Be Launched on March 31 #TRX#TRON$TRXTraduzir do inglês

https://twitter.com/Tronfoundation/status/955764437490720768

BIG NEWS!!!!
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Exactly. Moreover the TRON website (which is actually available in English, even though people here claim it is Chinese only) provides a link to the github repository. There both the source code and a tutorial how to install it can be found. I absolutely cannot understand how persistent these FUD claims like "TRON has no product !" circulate on the web for weeks even though with just a few minutes of research it is so easy to see that

1. There is source code available for everyone to see
    2. There are constant enhancements to the code for everyone on github to see
    3. First products like oCoin and TRON puppies are going live

I have a masters degree in computer science with specialization in networking and I am convinced that the idea of TRON definitely has the potential to change the internet. P2P overlay networks have been a field of studies already in the 90s because it is a fact that they have quite some advantages over the client-server model which suffers from scalability issues more and more these days. TRON uses these in combination with the blockchain to empower a whole new way content distribution and hence could be a big competition for all great content players like YouTube, Netflix, iTunes and so on.
    Of course it cannot be guaranteed that the project will achieve this, nobody can effectively predict the future. However, what I am really missing in this crypto currency world (and especially in terms of TRX) is construct criticism. There are very few arguments against TRON that really have a rational background. Most of the people are just like:

• "TRX is a scam because the price fell from 0.26$ to 0.08$ !"
    So what? Bitcoin fell from 20.000$ to about 9.000$ and Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Learn to differentiate between the price and the value of coin.
    • "TRX has no working product!"
    It has, as mentioned above have a look at oCoin, TRX Puppies or the github repository.
    • "Justin Sun is just a fraudster!"
    Yeah sure, just throw stuff like that into the room without knowing him nor having any real arguments to prove this.
    [/list]

While there are some valid arguments like the copied whitepaper and the hype Justin is trying to produce, I personally don't think that these are really things that matter. Yes, it is absolutely bad mannered not to cite papers from which you take over ideas or sentences, but this is nothing that could bring TRON to court and destroy their business in real life, because no patent or something like this exists for whitepapers. Probably everyone involved in IT knows the stories that Steve Jobs actually "stole" the ideas of iPhone and iPad and these devices have not been the first ones of their kind. But he was the first one who was good enough at marketing to create them in a user-friendly way and sell them to the masses. Similarly rumors exist that Bill Gates took lots of code for his famous MS-DOS from competitors. I could go on with other stories like the guy who bought the rights to open McDonalds shops from the brothers McDonald. In the end he as well just stole a good idea from them and was the one making profit. But does that really matter today? McDonalds, Apple, Microsoft are all huge companies making billions of dollars every year. If Justin Sun copy and pastes good ideas from other crypto currencies and blockchains and he can form them into a user-friendly, working product because he has a passionate team, he could do a similar thing. If the TRON network is up and running in 5-8 years with millions of active users, nobody will care about a copied whitepaper and nobody will be able to sue them.

In that sense: Like TRON or hate TRON, but please do proper research and use valid arguments instead of just propagating false information or claims!

Thank you for this excellent comment!
    efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

tron is a subcoin that excites people who add color to the world of ​​crypto. people made great investments trona. expectations are too high. it will be one of the big coins later on.
    Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

With all the hype and Tron talk you'd think it would be more than 631 sat!!!! It's price just doesn't add up to all the talk.  I guess people like to talk about it and not buy it!  Is that it!?
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
      Print  

Jump to: