Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy.  (Read 17738 times)
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

After hours and more hours of dedication in a personal study on the prospects of altcoins ... I bring you the following first hand.

What are the 3 altcoins that will earn the most profits in the next few weeks?

TRX (TRON) --- NO MINIMUM WILL RISE 1200%

CND (CINDICATOR) --- NO MINIMUM WILL RISE 550%

TELCOIN (TELEPHONE COIN) - AT LEAST 880%

Mark my comment and see it again in a few weeks.

How much are you investing in these predictions?
wetzzer

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Is there any Telegram group annoucements? Huh

"Les bulles sont une nécessité pour amener des fonds dans le marché, et voir si ces innovations sont capables de tenir la route." Bill Miller
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Unless Tron can lay down some solid project data. Come up with a list of companies it had firm deals in place with, and meet some of these target deadlines; it's going to remain stagnant.

It will probably see a bump from the coin freezing it is doing until 2020. I don't see that as the project creating the bump though so it might be short lived

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
jasonhart

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

It will continue to move upward. It has joined hands with several big companies. Its shows more potential due to its crazy growth. Some tron was bought and hoped it will continue to go crazy, only time would tell.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

It's already listed on Bitfinex but I don' t understand why you believe that it would help Tron to be pumped up.
Tron is listed in many of the big exchanges like binance, yobit, hitbtc,okex since weeks. Bitfinex will not help Justin neither.
I think you have lots of TRX and you are trying to help it for this big pump:) Maybe a burn would help. 100 billion supply is so much

Ah no it isnt live on Bitfinex yet. When a coin is added to an exchange it offers people on that exchange that dont have access to the other exchanges another option. If its something they want or have heard a lot about then they will buy, increasing the price....pretty simple really.

I think you have 0 TRX and trying to get it to drop. After all, why are you on a forum of something you dont like, do you get on the other 1400+ alt forums and say the same thing? if you dont believe in the coin then you are free to go to a forum where you do.

The project is new and people keep saying it needs to deliver something quick and now or do something. You dontbuy a coin you believe in and expect something to happen tomorrow, if thats how you think then you will miss the bus. You should read the Ripple thread with all the negative nelly's banging on about it and the fact it was going down with all its news and thenit goes from 20c to over $3 in a matter of weeks. Haters gone hate....
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

TRX as a new project which saw a massive growth within a short while earlier though it has gone down pretty badly. If they can deliver on what Justin said they have in the pipe already, it would kaboom upward in value.

lets see how it goes though.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

OMG!!! I can't recall a coin that is talked about so much yet it under performs routinely in the market.  It appears from its trend that people and the project founder love talking about it but no one buys it!!!! How does that work....talk, talk, talk, talk!!! HODL is what "they" always say but listen up, "NOBODY IS PROMISED TOMORROW!" This coin is dead coin walking!!! I swear you read about Tronix all the time, but the damn thing is just $0.07!!!! With all the talk, all the hype it should be $10!!!! Yeah it pumped once or twice but damn if it was all that, it wouldn't fall back to virtually worthless is a few days.  To Tonix I ask, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY??? Besides talk!!! RESULTS PLEASE NOT TOMORROW...TODAY!!!!

Sorry for the rant...I had to get that off my chest.  I'm cool now😎
worthy1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

OMG!!! I can't recall a coin that is talked about so much yet it under performs routinely in the market.  It appears from its trend that people and the project founder love talking about it but no one buys it!!!! How does that work....talk, talk, talk, talk!!! HODL is what "they" always say but listen up, "NOBODY IS PROMISED TOMORROW!" This coin is dead coin walking!!! I swear you read about Tronix all the time, but the damn thing is just $0.07!!!! With all the talk, all the hype it should be $10!!!! Yeah it pumped once or twice but damn if it was all that, it wouldn't fall back to virtually worthless is a few days.  To Tonix I ask, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY??? Besides talk!!! RESULTS PLEASE NOT TOMORROW...TODAY!!!!

lol this guy. Yup sure, all coins will just give you what you want today. ALL coins are down because of BTC, read the market much? TRX is holding above ~600 sats when with BTC's drop it should be back down to ~400-~500 sats. When the market is down and fluctuating you make small buys in the dips, you dont go all in when BTC could continue to drop, you wait for a clear sign the blood has stop shedding.

What coins do you have that arent down at the moment then since you are bagging out TRX for not making the moves you want to see?

You clearly dont know how to trade or dont know when to hodl. Crypto isnt for you if you think coinsare just going to shoot up for you overnight, it is actually a good thing that a coin doesnt move on talk and hype dont you think? that is what pump and dump coins do. Coins that move on actual delivery are the coins that you want.

Feel free to move on if you dont like the coin....
Omegagen

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

lol this guy. Yup sure, all coins will just give you what you want today. ALL coins are down because of BTC, read the market much? TRX is holding above ~600 sats when with BTC's drop it should be back down to ~400-~500 sats. When the market is down and fluctuating you make small buys in the dips, you dont go all in when BTC could continue to drop, you wait for a clear sign the blood has stop shedding.

What coins do you have that arent down at the moment then since you are bagging out TRX for not making the moves you want to see?

You clearly dont know how to trade or dont know when to hodl. Crypto isnt for you if you think coinsare just going to shoot up for you overnight, it is actually a good thing that a coin doesnt move on talk and hype dont you think? that is what pump and dump coins do. Coins that move on actual delivery are the coins that you want.

ROFLMAO!!!! Next Kool-Aide drinker.
Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

It's a very interesting project and these guys are working hard to partner with some serious names in China. Yeah, right now it's not going in the direction where we want to but it did a crazy run... it has a lot of potential and it just got listed on Bitfinex.
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Haha. It's really a cry from the heart!) But I don't think this coin is dead. I think we should wait and time will tell who is who in this market. This year I think we will see few coins which will just disappear in oblivion.
worthy1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:18:18 AM
Merited by Mrpumperitis (2)

wait wait wait here is one of your posts 'After reading some of Justin Sun's tweets, I find it hard to believe that a guy who was listed on Forbes Asia 30 under 30 would be tied some BS project.  So I bought back in at 530 sats. The project just seems worth more.
Oh well there's only so much we can truly know... LET'S DO THIS TRON!!!'

lol so you drink the 'koolaid' one day but when it doesnt jump for you when the market is down the your against it? GTFO or your trying to FUD to buy more cos you missed the original boat

Oh and your drinking the coolaid on COLX and jumping on threads telling people to buy it with their $12k cos it will help you out. LOL clearly you are after a quick buck and when it doesnt turn out for you you go sour.

If you had bought TRX before its boom then you wouldnt be crying like baby but because you didnt get your quick buck wa wa wa
jagoDX

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

TRX could be the next crypto asset on Binance achievable for FIAT. Vote on Twitter is ongoing for one day.

https://twitter.com/BinanceAlert/status/956335880809181184
Omegagen

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:14:18 PM by Omegagen

wait wait wait here is one of your posts 'After reading some of Justin Sun's tweets, I find it hard to believe that a guy who was listed on Forbes Asia 30 under 30 would be tied some BS project.  So I bought back in at 530 sats. The project just seems worth more.
Oh well there's only so much we can truly know... LET'S DO THIS TRON!!!'

lol so you drink the 'koolaid' one day but when it doesnt jump for you when the market is down the your against it? GTFO or your trying to FUD to buy more cos you missed the original boat

Oh and your drinking the coolaid on COLX and jumping on threads telling people to buy it with their $12k cos it will help you out. LOL clearly you are after a quick buck and when it doesnt turn out for you you go sour.

If you had bought TRX before its boom then you wouldnt be crying like baby but because you didnt get your quick buck wa wa wa

Everybody on here is pumping something!!! If you're not you're a disengenious fool.  Yep I'm in for a quick buck!  I'm not trying or am I gonna lie about it!!!  

I laugh often at how people want to portray like they're really concerned about coin projects...give me a effen break!!! We all want whatever coin we brought to go up...ASAP would be nice, but sometimes it doesn't.  Who in their right mind likes seeing red in their coin portfolio???

This is a hobby for me I have a 401k which performs as stock, bonds, etc. usually perform, but I know it won't "moon" like cryptocurrency.  This all is just fun for me even "verbally joisting" with people like you is so damn entertaining!!  I read your response and was like hell he could have told me that I was 5'11" with black hair... cause it's TRUE!!! Yes, I want as many people to buy what I own as soon as possible.  Here's a little Finance 100 for ya buddy....ready...WHEN MORE PEOPLE  BUY THE PRICE GOES UP UNTIL THEY STOP BUYING!!! There's more factors but I like to keep it simple.

In conclusion, going forward try a response that really tells me something I do not know, not things I know.  Kudos for using the search feature, but next time give me some valuable information that I can use, not my forum history!!! Give me a coin that you or others feel will perform even when the market is down.  They're out there daily if you check CMC's top gainers.  Remember don't tell me about "me" I have NO apologies for why I dabble in the coin market...NONE!!!! IT'S ABOUT GETTIN MONEY ASAP!

I'm through with this now because you can't give  anything worthwhile. I'm not responding to this anymore. Yeah I know I started it with my prior vent.  I'm cool with that...I started it...no apologies...now I'm finishing it...I'm out!

Oh I forgot...buy COLX and please buy TRON...SHOW ME THE MONEEEEYYYY!!!!  YAHOOOOOOO!!!!😃😉

CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Today this currency costs small. Though to her and forecast a large height. I bought her and felt sorry about it.

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I think this is the trick of some people manipulating its price. In my opinion, this is not a money investment, because the growth rate too fast will be accompanied by huge risks. You should be cautious
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

Partnership with Spacety on January 26 Shocked
https://coindar.org/en/event/tron-trx-partnership-with-spacety-2412
jaimepenag

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

So, where is the product from TRON?? there is a lot of marketing and promotion but I still dont see any finish product to promote. There is just the idea still.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 09:54:13 PM by ThunderCatSteve

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

[imghttps://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png[/img]

Once upon a time Tron was pumped very hard which took all media's attention and me too. I invested really a lot in Tron and the price is nowhere near to the actual price of (0.065 USD), and I think that I bought "quality" Tron because they cost very very much (0.23 USD) and It doesn't worth selling now because I'm in a huge loss.
They actually don't have any finished product or any other prototype but there are lots of news by their CEO that they are having many partnership with many companies and services but still I think this is only for marketing purpose but no product has been developed yet.
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

So, where is the product from TRON?? there is a lot of marketing and promotion but I still dont see any finish product to promote. There is just the idea still.

So, where is the product from Bitcoin?? I can say the same about Bitcoin. Where is his product? Bitcoin is the first by market capitalization in the market cryptocurrency. Where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: