Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy.  (Read 17739 times)
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Yes tron will be 0.1 usd within this month and I hope it will be in top 10 . I already invest again in TRX so hopefully we can gain profit from it Smiley
dude wtf that's an old chart
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

I heard that they arrange aidrop for everyone who had an ETH on their wallet, is that true?
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

The January TRX hype was good enough, but now it is being dumped deep in the Pacific.

I don't believe in Tron, the founder is kind of crazy, just talking, no technology.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

Tron will be solid. That's the facts. It has volume, community and great exchanges to trade. It won't be long now, a year or 2 years, when the Tron Blockchain will have a big place on the market. As crypto currencies spread around the world, Tron will have its own share of it.

GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Here is their latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

Thank you all for your keen attention and support to Tron.

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on 2018, June 21,(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

For further information or support, all exchanges are welcome to contact us at trx@tron.network.

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:42 AM

I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Here is their latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on 2018, June 21,(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

For further information or support, all exchanges are welcome to contact us at trx@tron.network.

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018

Im not a native english speaker but here is how I understand it. If you have your ERC20 TRX tokens on the exchange, you dont have to do anything, token migration will be automatically completed. But if you have your tokens in MEW, Metamask, Trezor, Nano S or whatever, you have to follow some instructions they will release later on. Correct me if I am wrong tho.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

TRON is very potential, I think so. TRON is currently ranked 13 th in the top 100 most traded coins in coinmarketcap. Maybe later TRON will be one of the 10 most famous coins. That was a great success

Am I spamming? Report me!
Meteeray

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

I was surprised to entering Bittrex. I do not know much about the properties of the project, but I am sure there are better project in crypto economy. The ads is a very well done project. The biggest share of this increase to the level of advertising.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

TRON is crazy, I do not think this will happen but this is good news for digital shopping as more and more people are seeing that digital coins are indeed climbing of course this is a breath of fresh air for us.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

Volatility of this crypto currency allows you to earn on it. But still I do not think that it has a great future
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

The price often does not move on the news ... what happens is people see the price of actrion and then attach it to the news, the fact is only true first with the btc leave market zone, btc only dives for about 20 minutes which is why alt coin drops drastically, actualize or sit on it for safekeeping. I think you guys have to sell before the whales eat you then rebuy again. I am not a financial advisor. Every market and every investment opportunity has this action.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Well. In my opinion. The coin got so much hyped and it went huge but after that crazy bull run it came down again and making correction at this time but it is a good coin and I hope it will go back up for sure in coming days.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

I think this is just the beginning. My expectation (hope) is that TRX can go to $0,50 eventually. There might be a bear run when growing towards that but eventually I believe Tron can go to places.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

trx has fundamental news and also it will send trx token to ETH holders that is the main reason for raising of trx. i think it can raise more this week.
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Well. In my opinion. The coin got so much hyped and it went huge but after that crazy bull run it came down again and making correction at this time but it is a good coin and I hope it will go back up for sure in coming days.

I find Binance and HitBTC transaction fees on TRON just too expensive. I don't understand how these exchanges are basing their fees or is this just normal fees on TRON network?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

I think this is just the beginning. My expectation (hope) is that TRX can go to $0,50 eventually. There might be a bear run when growing towards that but eventually I believe Tron can go to places.
That's another ATH, I mean if ever we reach that level, we need to see a real bull run like bitcoin getting to the $20k level.
For now, I don't think it's a serious pump, we just have to hold at this point because this will not last, it's  a classic pump and dump game by the whales.
No big news that would support things movement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Another poster on this thread suggested: "If you have your ERC20 TRX tokens on the exchange, you dont have to do anything, token migration will be automatically completed. But if you have your tokens in MEW, Metamask, Trezor, Nano S or whatever, you have to follow some instructions they will release later on. Correct me if I am wrong though."

Anyone have any insight into what TRON will have us do?

Here is TRON's latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Tron got immense potential and in development of coin and tron will touch 1 dollar we can expect tron to create millionaire like ripple did last year
papaka

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

growth too impressive, set the mode of interest  Cool
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Main net is supposedly launching March 31st. Let's see how that goes. Maybe we will see some upward movement in price, hopefully the market will in general!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: