Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 5422 times)
quantumcat (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

I could see you have the links of linkedin of the members of the team, does it appear there their experience or have I to consult this data in your site or whitepaper?

Hello Schopenhauer365!

Experiences are stated in the white paper on the presentation at page 11, but I'd recommend to both check the white paper and have a look at profiles on LinkedIN!

thank you I an going to follow your advice and have a look to their profiles in LinkedIn for know more about the team.and check the white paper not only to read about the team also for know more about the projects

Sounds good! Have a look at the Yellow paper ( https://quantum1net.com/Q1N%20yellow%20paper.pdf ) if you want to dive in to the technicalities Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

I could see you have the links of linkedin of the members of the team, does it appear there their experience or have I to consult this data in your site or whitepaper?

Hello Schopenhauer365!

Experiences are stated in the white paper on the presentation at page 11, but I'd recommend to both check the white paper and have a look at profiles on LinkedIN!
thank you I an going to follow your advice and have a look to their profiles in LinkedIn for know more about the team.and check the white paper not only to read about the team also for know more about the projects

Certainly. This is the first thing with which I begin the analysis of the project in which I am going to invest.
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

I don't understand so well the difference between silver and gold token. How do they work? What are the different between them?
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

I don't understand so well the difference between silver and gold token. How do they work? What are the different between them?

I wrote this answer to an other user and I think it would be a good answer to your question:

The Silver Token will be traded against the ETH using the ethereum blockchain.  The Silver Token is like a convertible note ( https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work ), meaning the ones who holds the Silver Token at the release of the closed Gold Token sale will get a priority and a discount. You do not need to hold the Silver Token all the way to the closed Gold Token release, you could sell all the Silver Tokens after the ICO and buy again before the release of the Gold Token to get the discount and priority. The convertible Silver Token is to take the prototype to product, so that is why it is like a normal convertible note.

Given that our project revolves around the vulnerability of conventional cryptography faced with quantum computing, the Gold Token is based on Bitcoin and features quantum encryption, making it both a testament to the feasibility of our technology and proof against quantum powered attacks. Further on, Bitcoin has the most solid code in the crypto space and best dev support.

If you still have any questions about the difference, go a head and ask and I'll make sure to formulate an other answer for you, Huxleyfree! Smiley

Jupiter13

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Really good project! I've just checked your site and I'm surprised.
But I don't understand why do you have two different tokens, what is their purpose?

Thank you Jupiter13! I will explain how it works below;

The Silver Token will be traded against the ETH using the ethereum blockchain.  The Silver Token is like a convertible note ( https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work ), meaning the ones who holds the Silver Token at the release of the closed Gold Token sale will get a priority and a discount. You do not need to hold the Silver Token all the way to the closed Gold Token release, you could sell all the Silver Tokens after the ICO and buy again before the release of the Gold Token to get the discount and priority. The convertible Silver Token is to take the prototype to product, so that is why it is like a normal convertible note.

Given that our project revolves around the vulnerability of conventional cryptography faced with quantum computing, the Gold Token is based on Bitcoin and features quantum encryption, making it both a testament to the feasibility of our technology and proof against quantum powered attacks. Further on, Bitcoin has the most solid code in the crypto space and best dev support.

Thank you for your fast and complete answer. I have a doubt, why do you use ethereum blockchain in the Silver Token and later Gold Token is based in Bitcoin? Why don't you use bitcoin features also for Silver Token?
Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

I was having a look to your project. I read your first post of this topic. I was looking the white paper that have a lot of information and I saw there is a yellowpaper too. What information have this yellowpaper?
tokenwar

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

In the first post of this thread you also can see a brief professional description of each member of the team. Take a look!
Huxleyfree

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

I want to know what is exactly a yellowpaper and why it is necessary that there were a yellowpaper apart if the white paper for this project
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:14:28 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:39:05 AM by quantumcat

Really good project! I've just checked your site and I'm surprised.
But I don't understand why do you have two different tokens, what is their purpose?

Thank you Jupiter13! I will explain how it works below;

The Silver Token will be traded against the ETH using the ethereum blockchain.  The Silver Token is like a convertible note ( https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work ), meaning the ones who holds the Silver Token at the release of the closed Gold Token sale will get a priority and a discount. You do not need to hold the Silver Token all the way to the closed Gold Token release, you could sell all the Silver Tokens after the ICO and buy again before the release of the Gold Token to get the discount and priority. The convertible Silver Token is to take the prototype to product, so that is why it is like a normal convertible note.

Thank you for your fast and complete answer. I have a doubt, why do you use ethereum blockchain in the Silver Token and later Gold Token is based in Bitcoin? Why don't you use bitcoin features also for Silver Token?

That is a good question, I'll explain below;

The contract possibilities in Bitcoin are not as developed as for Ethereum and to protect the investor token holder we want to provide them with the best convertible token that is possible. We believe that the procedure of a 'convertible token' that leads the utility Token or Coin will be used more and more in the future just as it has been used in traditional startup investments to create security for the investors.

So what is a convertible token? Just as a convertible note. You can read more about convertible notes on the following links:
https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work
https://fundersclub.com/learn/convertible-notes/convertible-notes-overview/what-is-convertible-note/

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I was having a look to your project. I read your first post of this topic. I was looking the white paper that have a lot of information and I saw there is a yellowpaper too. What information have this yellowpaper?

Hello Joneskay!

A White paper is a presentation of a problem and the solution. Basically to highlight the features of the solution, product and service. Easily said: A project/product presentation. A yellow paper however, is a more formal approach to the technical specification of the project. Easily said: A technical specification of the project/product.

Many ICO-projects have a very shallow white paper, not really specifying anything else than vaporware. For us it is important to be as transparent as possible with our investors (hence the white paper+yellow paper) as we have a finished working prototype.

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:29:14 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:04:02 PM by quantumcat

I want to know what is exactly a yellowpaper and why it is necessary that there were a yellowpaper apart if the white paper for this project

I wrote the following answer to @joneskay, I hope it also answers your question:

A White paper is a presentation of a problem and the solution. Basically to highlight the features of the solution, product and service. Easily said: A project/product presentation. A yellow paper however, is a more formal approach to the technical specification of the project. Easily said: A technical specification of the project/product.

Many ICO-projects have a very shallow white paper, not really specifying anything else than vaporware. For us it is important to be as transparent as possible with our investors (hence the white paper+yellow paper) as we have a finished working prototype.

Get back to me in the thread if you still have any question marks regarding the white- and yellow paper! Cheers! Smiley

Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

In your roadmap I can see:

2nd token sale: Gold token (closed)
July 2018
Offer proof-of-concept of our QEK, this token will include quantum encryption
(Emphasis mine)

Would it be safe to assume you're going to be implementing the technology you're talking about on this token?
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

In your roadmap I can see:

2nd token sale: Gold token (closed)
July 2018
Offer proof-of-concept of our QEK, this token will include quantum encryption
(Emphasis mine)

Would it be safe to assume you're going to be implementing the technology you're talking about on this token?

Hello Retired!

Yes that is correct. The quantum encryption will be implemented on the gold token!

rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

As i understand only if i participate bying silver coin can i take part in the privated sale of gold coin, is like this or i am wrong?
gargavaar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I've done some more resarch in to the project and team. Looks really solid. Is it possible to take part in a presale? Should I email to info@quantum1net.com for that?
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

As i understand only if i participate bying silver coin can i take part in the privated sale of gold coin, is like this or i am wrong?

Precisely. You can take part in the Silver Coin ICO, and then with those convertible Silver Coins you can take part in the closed sale of Gold Coins as the Silver will convert in to Gold.

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

I've done some more resarch in to the project and team. Looks really solid. Is it possible to take part in a presale? Should I email to info@quantum1net.com for that?

If you want information about pre-sale, please send us an e-mail to info@quantum1net.com.

Huxleyfree

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

I wrote the following answer to @joneskay, I hope it also answers your question:

Get back to me in the thread if you still have any question marks regarding the white- and yellow paper! Cheers! Smiley

OK, then if I understand well yellowpaper is for technical part and doubts, isn't it?
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

OK, then if I understand well yellowpaper is for technical part and doubts, isn't it?

Exactly - Since we have a working prototype, the yellow paper describes the technicalities of it. We will also publish more articles/papers regarding the science behind the product within a couple of days!

Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

Will it be any bonus or discount especially make for every step of the presale or only are distributed this way for the sale?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: