Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investment  (Read 240 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Check out ZRX (0x) project. They already have a working product and quite a few decentralized exchanges use their protocol.

Market cap is currently slightly above $400 Million and there's plenty of space to grow.

ZRX (0x) is a good choice. It has a bright future for sure.
But I don't think it will give you high reward in short term, since the price has been pumped a lot during the past two weeks.
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx

Kucoin is a good one with exchange shares. But I don't know the other. I can recommend you to check Ardor, Veritaseum. They also have the potential for possible gains.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

centra- the price increase so I think you can buy around 3.8 and sell at 4 $ . that is 5% profit ez in short term

diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

In my opinion, you can choose many good coins for short term now. Siacoin, Stellar, IOTA, Iconomi,... both of them are ok. but you also need check infomation carefully before investing.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx

Investing for short profit will not makes sense at all in the altcoin side. You will get the spike or dump at time so you will not confirm that this coin will be bump in this day. So always check whether they have growth or not with the complete price movement in the time starts in the market.
Then you will be able to find potential to invest on it, but still the profit can be get the surely find in the market and you need to wait.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

you can make profit by short term investment. see many people on this forum do the same format. follow whale.  that's all

patboyyyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

If you want to invest make sure  you  to trust the altcoins to your'e succesfull investments.because trust is the one of way to achieve of the investments and succes the opportunities.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

I thinks short term investments are securities that  are expected to be sold or converted to cash in the next 3 to 12 months. In the case of crypto investments are those cryptocurrencies you can hold for a short period of time and plans to sell quickly and make quick returns. Kucoin does not fit the above definition of short investments because the coin is a devalued coin that needs  to grow for a long time for you to earn high profit.

HOMT

Powered by,
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

Hi Guys,

Thx

Investing for short profit will not makes sense at all in the altcoin side. You will get the spike or dump at time so you will not confirm that this coin will be bump in this day. So always check whether they have growth or not with the complete price movement in the time starts in the market.
Then you will be able to find potential to invest on it, but still the profit can be get the surely find in the market and you need to wait.
I think short-term investments are not getting big ptofit. but if it is a choice, you can live it as a good thing. but I see short-term investments just wasting time because of small profits.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

all the coins that are listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/ are good options for short term trading without any exceptions. the only thing to remember is that they are not always good investments but only sometimes.

for example at the moment Ripple and Ethereum and NEM are getting pumped hard. each of them are good for investment NOW but later you should run away when they start getting dumped hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx

I think short-term investments are not getting big ptofit. but if it is a choice, you can live it as a good thing. but I see short-term investments just wasting time because of small profits.
In cryto currencies market, it’s much more suitable for long-term investment I honestly think so. If you want to choose this crypto to get benefits, you’d better invest for long-term. However, if you would like to invest for short term, I advise to choose Litecoin, it’s one of the first altcoin and it’s a superb coin. You can make some good profits from it. Especially, with LTC you can also invest both for long-term and short-term so it brings you many chances to gain benefits.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: