Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3428 times)
Nelske123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

xspecs for sure
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

Spectrecoin is just starting its third leg up in a major rally (see the XSPEC 3-month chart on coinmarketcap); this one is gearing up to be spectacular.  There will be a wallet update and a sleek new website coming out within a week, which will add fuel to the fire.

Long term, XSPEC has even more going for it.  It is a robust privacy coin with 60-second transaction speeds, ultra low fees, and a low energy consumption PoS algorithm.  People are just starting to hear about it, and it has a motivated community of true believers supporting it.  This coin is here for the long haul.  It is currently a steal at under $5.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?

TRX and Xvg are now pumping and getting a lot of attention in cryptoverse.
TRx is having a coin burning and possible partnership to big companies like alibaba and microsoft.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

In 2018 I think is a huge demand for an anonymous coin. And coins which have platform. ARDOR, NEBLIO, ETHEREUM, WAVES, STRAT, LISK, ARK, ADA, IOTA

Just as interesting are the projects ESPERS, ONION, ZOI, GUPPY, ELIX (very quickly growing)

aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

CryptoNight Coins: BCN, FCN, QCN, XDN, and exceptionally the (XMR)
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum will be the best coins for this year.As of now it has a very cheap price and it is the right time to buy btc in a lower value.Their demand is increasing day by day but suddenly sometimes it is in a lower value,but dont worry it will be move on soon.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2018:

* Bitcoin (BTC)
If somehow, you’ve only heard of one cryptocurrency, it’s probably Bitcoin. It is the biggest cryptocurrency — it currently has a 40%i share in the total cryptocurrency market cap! It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market. So, if Bitcoin continues to increase like it did in 2017, then investing in Bitcoin might be a good idea for 2018.

The price of Bitcoin changes a lot every day and has seen many highs and lows over the last few years. Take a look at the following chart and you will see just how much the price changes.

The price of 1 Bitcoin has gone from around $76 (07.09.13) to as high as $20,000 in December 2017. But then after Bitcoin reached its highest point in December, the price of Bitcoin dropped to around $6000 in February 2018. It’s crazy!

With the price changing so much in such a short space of time, how do you decide what the best time is for investing in Bitcoin?

Well, we can try to find the answers by looking at some important past events — when the price went up or down by a large amount.

One major event was when Bitcoin split into two cryptocurrencies — Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. This happened August 1st Investors who knew about this invested their money before the split and made huge profits, almost doubling their investment!
The price of Bitcoin dropped to around $10,000 in January 2018, almost half of the $20,000 it was worth in December 2017. Many investors became worried at this point and started selling their Bitcoin. This caused the price to fall to around $6,000 in February 2018.
If you made an investment in Bitcoin when the prices fell in February 2018, you would have already made about 100% profit on your investment.

*Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2018: Ethereum (ETH)

Towards the end of last year, the price of Ethereum was slightly higher than $720, with a total market cap of around $70 billion. At the beginning of 2018, Ethereum climbed and reached its highest price of $1423 on January 4. At this time, the total market cap for Ethereum was at $138 billion!

Ethereum grew by about 3000% in the year 2017 and became the second largest cryptocurrency, placing second behind Bitcoin.

Are you asking yourself, “Should I invest in Ethereum?” or “Is the price of Ethereum already at its peak?”. Well, the truth is, nobody knows! However, the following information should help you decide whether investing in Ethereum is a good option for you.

The chart below shows how Ethereum has grown over the last few years.

Below are the key events that have most affected the price of Ethereum in the past:

Ethereum received an investment of around $150 million in May 2016. As a result, its price went up from $1 in January 2016 to around $14.80 in May 2016.
However, On June 18th, 2016, members of the Ethereum community found out that Ethereum had been hacked. Around $60 million worth of Ether (Ethereum’s currency) was stolen due to a flaw in a wallet. This caused the Ethereum price to drop from the high of $21.52 on 17th June 2016, to $9.96on the 18th June 2016.
Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. It is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special — by using Ethereum’s platform, developers can build their own cryptocurrencies.

Imagine that you would like to build a blockchain-based solution for managing the supply chain of your business. Well, thanks to Ethereum, you don’t need start from the beginning. Instead, you can just build an application on Ethereum’s blockchain. Ethereum makes it much easier for new blockchain projects to launch.

So, is Ethereum your next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018?

I recommend that you think about adding Ethereum to your list, as I think it could be one of the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018.

Julian Hosp, a blockchain expert, said that the market cap of Ethereum could rise to $200 billion by the end of 2018. If Hosp’s prediction is correct, the price of Ethereum will nearly double to $2000. Hosp’s reason behind the prediction is based mostly on the ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) that decide to use the Ethereum blockchain in 2018.

Ethereum also plans to improve their technology a lot this year, with new protocols almost ready to go. So, watch out for Ethereum!

*Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2018: Ripple (XRP)

Ripple, also known as XRP, was one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in 2017 with growth of around 36,000%! Yes, you read that right. It grew from almost $0 at the beginning of 2017 and reached $2.4 in December 2017 .

Like all other cryptocurrencies, the price of Ripple has also decreased in 2018 — it is currently set at $0.908.

I know what you’re thinking — you missed a great opportunity by not investing Ripple in early 2017. While that’s true, Ripple could still be a good option to consider as your next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.

Even though the price of one XRP is a lot lower than the price of one Bitcoin, XRP is still the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Right now (03.05.18), it has a total market cap of around $35 billion.

So, what is it about Ripple that has made it so popular for investors?

The main reason for Ripple’s popularity is that it is not just a digital currency, but also a payment system. Ripple uses blockchain technology to make international payments securer and faster.

If you tried to make an international bank payment today, it would take around 2-10 days for the transaction to process. The same payment, when done using Ripple, takes a few seconds. How awesome is that!

But there’s more good news – many large financial institutions like American Express, JP Morgan and Santander are already using Ripple’s technology. Also, Ripple has been working with the Saudi Arabia Central Bank, China’s LianLian International and other banks from around the world.

So, if you’re wondering how to invest in blockchain, then Ripple might be the best answer.

Based on what I just explained, Ripple’s future in financial industry could be a good one. You should watch out for Ripple and learn more about their partnerships. Look out for new partnerships too — if Ripple signs a contract with another large bank, then it could increase the price of XRP.

The investors, who understood the services that are offered by Ripple, have made a lot of money. After a fantastic 2017, Ripple could just be the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018.

Note: Now might be a good time to invest in Ripple, as its price has dropped 70% lower than it’s all-time high of $3.4 in January 2017.

*Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2018: Litecoin (LTC)

Our list of what is the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018 cannot be complete without Litecoin. Just like Ripple, Litecoin showed great performance in 2017 with a growth of almost 8000%.

The price of Litecoin grew from around $4 at the beginning of 2017 to a high of $358 in December 2017. However, just like most cryptocurrencies, Litecoin also followed the price trend and dropped to $110 on February 2018.

Litecoin is the 5th largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of around $11 billion. Litecoin continues to interest investors because of its close connection to Bitcoin. Providing a good reason for Litecoin to be on our list for the next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.

Litecoin was created in 2011 to improve upon Bitcoin’s technology. Litecoin completes a transaction 4 times faster than Bitcoin. However, unlike Bitcoin, the maximum number of Litecoin is capped at 84 million — 4 times more than the coin supply of Bitcoin (21 million).

Litecoin was the first cryptocurrency to perform a Lightning Networktransaction in May 2017. Using the Lightning Network, 0.00000001 Litecoin was transferred from Zurich to San Francisco in under one second! Once Litecoin starts using the Lightning Network, it could increase the price of the Litecoin!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

For now all the coins have gone down and this is your chance to choose the best for you to choose, and pick the coins and experts to predict so the results match what you want because I think all the coins are good, the most important how you use them

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Besides bitcoin, Ethereum can be considered as the best coin to make its investment into. The idea of ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code, can prove to be one of the best commercial ideas till now. Also Ethereum is one of the best platform for posting new ICO's. Having a market capital of $54 billion, the coin has a lot of potential to grow in the future and provide profits. Ethereum provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is backed up by a secure cryptography just like bitcoin which makes it a good alt to invest into.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

TRX and Xvg are now pumping and getting a lot of attention in cryptoverse.
TRx is having a coin burning and possible partnership to big companies like alibaba and microsoft.
If there is a possibility of ignition of coins during the ico company's holding, then this is one side of the situation, but if I burn coins when they want, how will this affect the state of our wallets?
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

If so many say BitCoin and Etherum are also the best coins, I agree '' because it has been proven to save the country code and it can prove to be one of the best commercial ideas to date.
and has a market capital of $ 54 billion, this will be a good potential for future growth and profitability.
Etherum is also known to make it a good place to invest.
~AnonCoinMan~

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

KNT goes live in a few days, the price is 10 cents (0.1 USD) and the Whitelist has 3x the expected number of signups. Limited supply, all the tokens for sale are gona go quick. KNT is already approved for three exchanges, people are gona be trading and speculating this coin up up and away

Check it out: https://kora.network
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

If so many say BitCoin and Etherum are also the best coins, I agree '' because it has been proven to save the country code and it can prove to be one of the best commercial ideas to date.
and has a market capital of $ 54 billion, this will be a good potential for future growth and profitability.
Etherum is also known to make it a good place to invest.
I invested almost all my money on ethereum, I really like their platform so I will invest again and again, as long as Ethereum has many enthusiasts and this community will be better in the future
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

For me the best coin to invest now is the etherium because now that etherium is down in its price this is the best time to buy etherium and invest . Hodl it until it recovers again in its value , to gain more profits and earn more money from it. Because once etherium goes high again in price the money that you invest in etherium will be doubled or even get tripled in an instant.

mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

KCS because you get a share of other coins just by holding a considerable amount of Kucoin Shares (KCS). I also consider NEO as one of the next big thing in the cryptocurrency world. Though market is really unpredictable. Today you buy your coin at a lower rate, tomorrow it even goes lower, then next day continues to go down. hahaha

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

After Bitcoin, the best altcoin on the market today is Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Eos, .. This is one of the top altcoin in coinmarketcap. With myself, I invest in ETH, every month I spend part of my monthly salary, and all my savings to buy ETH. Because I believe in the future the price of ETH will increase and give me a lot of profit. Obviously this is a very promising and potential altcoin for us to invest long term on it

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Oax,ubiq , youtoken , 0x are my choices.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

If you really want to go for big money, you should take a look at the following ones:

Oyster Pearl (PRL) - Airdrop on 6th april, mainnet launch during april
Blockport (BPT) - A revolutionary exchange (Social Hybrid decentralized) with fiat entrys, super low marketcap, very beginner friendly, trading on multiple exchanges via. Blockport, Follow experienced traders and copy their trades!
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - This one is massive and has the potential to become a top 5 coin. Check out BlockchainBrads interview with the CEO on youtube. They plan 1m tx/s, A blockchain which evolves over time, Smart Contracts via natural language & more. They have one of the best teams in the crypto space & some of the most experienced people in the world when it comes to AI.

You should definetly check them out if you want to have a shot at massive gains.
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Right now, if I had some extra money, I would invest in NEO. I think it has a bright future, and a very risk free bet compared to low marketcap coins with moon potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: