Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3428 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

I would suggests you will choose those major cryptocurrencies that are of already in high ranks of crpytos but with low market price like Cardano, IOTA, Tron, NEM, and Ripple. If you can spent your money on each cryptos, then you will have a very good portfolio to keep.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

I think Ripple is quite promising. After a huge rise, it has a correction now, but I will suggest to buy it now and wait till next big wave comes which could come in next week.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 11:50:34 PM by Febo

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?

Whatever you do is fine, just dont buy Monero!!!

natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

Finding coins or alternative coins with potential will entail you do a lot of research and making sure they are legit. There are a lot of coins being produced nowadays, however, looking for it's potential if it's ICO will be successful or not is a really big thing to consider. To see a coin's potential, it will be helpful to always read in the forums like bitcoin. You can also check on the coinmarketcap whether if it's an active coin or not. Potential coins are also active in making sure it is being shared to others through telegram for example. There are quite a lot of followers and it is being pushed by those who believe in it.
They will generate high profits in the future, and their price will rise again and sharply. I think bitcoin is coin have great potential to grow.

Bitcoin will grow ny way but it costs too much and not all people have such money for start of their investments! I would buy some cheap coins instead.

I think that not only bitcoin have all chances to be the best coin on the market. There are many coins that have good signals for staying here for a long time and with a good price!
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I have bought Ripple a week ago. For me, it seems the best investment for this year, because I believe it will go minimum 10x up in the next couple of months.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

As for me the best coin which worth to invest in its Etherium, because his price very undervalued. What about other coins, I think it`s IOTA, EOS, ADA, TRX, NPXS.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

If you want to know my opinion - I think it is ethereum and bitcoin. Not because they are most popular coins - they have a very good strategy!
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

If you want to know my opinion - I think it is ethereum and bitcoin. Not because they are most popular coins - they have a very good strategy!
making a bet on Bitcoin and the etherium, this is certainly a good choice for investments, but do not focus only on two positions, because in your portfolios there must be at least 10 different coins.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

The crypto money market is extremely volatile. However, more and more people and corporations invest in it. Most people believe in BTC and ETH. You can find out about these coins.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

the best coins to buy right now are bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple, eos and neo well that's all my potential coins for long term investments, you can pick in top coinmarketcap if you don't like my list.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

the best coins that are good to buy even the market price are unpredictable are bitcoin and etheruem. these two coins has a possibility growth faster than that other cryptos that are listed on the market.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?
There are many coins that you can invest now in other to be able to make money.  Remember that we have new coins been added to the market daily and you can visit bittrex, binance and cryptopia to see those one that people are investing and trying to buy in other to make money.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

the best coins to buy right now are bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple, eos and neo well that's all my potential coins for long term investments, you can pick in top coinmarketcap if you don't like my list.
In the coins you have suggested, I choose the coin that is the coin I see most potent, maybe they will give us high profits later this year, if they hold them for long, the value they will Increasingly and we will be more profitable.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

if you want to find the best coins right now, of course, bitcoin will be the answer because bitcoin is the best crypto currency, but you can search for some other crypto that have the opportunity to get profit and maybe you should look at the market, see the movement of coins there

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

Probably the best thing to do right now is to keep your money in bitcoin or in fiat and wait for the market to begin to recover, I know this is not what you are probably want to do but it is the only way to keep your money since making money in this market is going to be almost impossible if you do not have a reliable way to select successful icos.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

the best coin to buy now is ETI, very cheap and will eventually give you huge profit! and dont wait for it to go sky high before investing unto it! you buy ETI in exrates and they will open another exchanges in the future.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

the best coins that are good to buy even the market price are unpredictable are bitcoin and etheruem. these two coins has a possibility growth faster than that other cryptos that are listed on the market.
Yes, they grow faster but in value they are higher, so holding them is risky, big fluctuations so losses or losses will be very fast. In my opinion, they should hold new altcoins, they have very high potential, mainly we patiently hold them for a long time will give us high income.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

to now propose a coin to investors with the current conditions and conditions it is very difficult and risky to see the list of the top 5 coins might be your thinking of your beliefs and your patience is the main capital in investing
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

I think there are lots of best coins to buy right now because most of crypto in the market are very cheap today even though the prices of it were high when early 2018 comes so buying bitcoin or ethereum today is the best opportunity for us to gain big profits when the market recovers because these are the tops in cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

for me the best coins to buy right now is eth, btc and ETI, ETI is only new in the market but will surely be a big name in the future, while the price of it is low then this is the very best opportunity for you guys to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: