Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3428 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

As for me, the best coins is Eidoo, Credits.  Look at its trade history and buy some of them. I think it is the coins of the future, and after BTC and ETH, this coins will be next in top 10.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Everyone here will shill you your coins if you make such a question Cheesy

Do Your Own Research!!!

Otherwise, if you're too busy or too lazy to do it yourself, then you can just go and buy some Bitcoins, Ethereums, Icons, Tezos, Electroneums and DeepOnions Wink
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?
in conditions and conditions like now it is very difficult to determine the best coins, in my opinion the best coins are coins that are believed and trusted by investors themselves confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

in conditions and conditions like now it is very difficult to determine the best coins, in my opinion the best coins are coins that are believed and trusted by investors themselves confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
if you do not take into account the new projects, because many investors do not want to invest at the ico stage of the company, it is still better to pay attention to the ratings of trading platforms. In any case, those coins are not only in demand, but also have a good investment attractiveness.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

I think there are lots of best coins to buy right now because most of crypto in the market are very cheap today even though the prices of it were high when early 2018 comes so buying bitcoin or ethereum today is the best opportunity for us to gain big profits when the market recovers because these are the tops in cryptocurrency.
Buying coins like bitcoin or ethereum is a great way to invest your money because even if the price of those coins can go down in the short term you know that over the long term you're going to make money with them, but even if I consider the profits that you can get out of them to be very good, there are many that are looking for profits that can no longer be given by those coins and as such they need to take bigger risks.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

HIcon,  pundit,  spectre (sxdt,  sxut)  eos,  tron,  ether  and of course bitcoin are some of the coin I have been buying in batches and I believe these coin will give good return when the market recovers.  Some of them are already doing well already!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

HIcon,  pundit,  spectre (sxdt,  sxut)  eos,  tron,  ether  and of course bitcoin are some of the coin I have been buying in batches and I believe these coin will give good return when the market recovers.  Some of them are already doing well already!

take a look at the DAG projects: ByteBall, Nano. and don't forget abount anonymity: DeepOnion, DASH.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

HIcon,  pundit,  spectre (sxdt,  sxut)  eos,  tron,  ether  and of course bitcoin are some of the coin I have been buying in batches and I believe these coin will give good return when the market recovers.  Some of them are already doing well already!
in any case, pundiX and stellar show good results, even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But in my opinion, you should always choose those projects that will have a good demand in society.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

If we are to check the best performing coins on the market  via CoinMarketCap they're going to be a lot. But I think here are my best coins to buy: Verge, Nano, Mana, Bytecoin, and 0x.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Check out the low volume on CAN Canya Coin.  Buy on low volume and sell on high volume. see here: https://imgur.com/tTYjKgt
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

besides ethereum, eos and tron ​​also have a good market in the future. I'm sure this token can grow rapidly next year because a lot of development has been done now. many projects partner with them. potential problems can no longer be doubted, I think the problem is a matter of time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

I would recommend you to buy
1.CIVIC - it is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology. The project has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future.
2. SIACOIN - it is a coin based upon the idea of decentralized cloud storage which is cheaper than most of the other cloud storages available in the market.
3. RIPPLE - it is a coin based upon the idea of global value transfer and many companies and banks are partnering with ripple.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

ETH, BTC and BCH are the three most potential coin we will never fear losing or losing, as prices will rise by the end of 2018.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I definitely would have bought BTC ETH  NEO XLM ZIL EOS ADA TEZOS. Of course everyone has a different opinion, but I still see great potential in these coins. In addition, they are very reliable and they are well known.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

Check out the low volume on CAN Canya Coin.  Buy on low volume and sell on high volume.

volume does matter but u can't make profit just from the volume's change. shed some forecasts on the price and we'll consider.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

ETH, BTC and BCH are the three most potential coin we will never fear losing or losing, as prices will rise by the end of 2018.

I agree that we should buy Ethereum and Bitcoin, but I do not think that we must invest in Bitcoin Cash. I would better pay attention so some other altcoins like Gladius, Robotina, KickCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: