Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BF Labs Inc. WILL process ALL backlogs by September 30, 2013!  (Read 5473 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:02:21 AM

To quote Steve Job's final words, "Wow, wow, wow!"

I thought Steve Job's final words were "WTB new pancreas, serious PMs only"

Do you or do you not have a Blood Type O pancreas in cold storage somewhere?

Talking about body parts reminded me that I officially stated that

"I would eat my own ball sack if they Shipped ALL of the backlog by August"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228810.msg2410983#msg2410983

I am quote fond of my ball sack so Josh needs to pick up his game if he expects to be sharing in this tasty treat !!

OMG in a totally non gay type of way...its canabilism not gay things ...even though their is nothing wrong with gay things...they are just not my personal lifes choices

Whereas give me a juicy ball sack in a red wine reduction and its DINNER TIME !!...lolz

So Josh for the sake of a tasty meal PLEASE SHIP ALL BACKORDERS in the next 3 weeks and we can both sit down and eat my ball sack together over a nice Grange 68 and discuss how without BFL & especially Josh crypto would be in the dark ages !!!

...lolz   Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
reznor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:53:52 AM

If I actually see my pre-order on my doorstep, I will belive it.

Until then......bhahahahahaahahaha !

Yea....riiiiight. And, Santa Clause will come on December 25th too....

Oh, ok, let's see who delivers my order first, BFL or Avalon chips shipped...that will be an interesting one...

I'm so friggin screwed it's not even funny...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even Santa Claus is waiting for his damn jalapenos! THey will process all the backlogs of 2012  Grin   All of 2013 orders they will get it next year!  Grin BFL is busy bitmining!
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 03:51:27 AM

Looks like they were in play for that $200 million dollar deal.  That might have explained some of Josh's hubris, BFL probably didn't realize anyone else was in play.

I obviously don't have that kind of money, but if I did I'd hardly be interested in investing in a company run by someone like that, when clearly there were other options.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:21:55 AM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+23:59:59

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:09:18 PM

Define backlog.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:16:50 PM

If I actually see my pre-order on my doorstep, I will belive it.

Until then......bhahahahahaahahaha !

Yea....riiiiight. And, Santa Clause will come on December 25th too....

Oh, ok, let's see who delivers my order first, BFL or Avalon chips shipped...that will be an interesting one...

I'm so friggin screwed it's not even funny...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even Santa Claus is waiting for his damn jalapenos! THey will process all the backlogs of 2012  Grin   All of 2013 orders they will get it next year!  Grin BFL is busy bitmining!

Santa will be giving a few shady people some coal this season.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:51:55 PM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+23:59:59

Tick tock Josh... time to get out of the forums and back to the production line. People want their refunds oops products.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:52:45 PM

Define backlog.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:57:16 PM

Define backlog.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+backlog

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

A Monarch, that miraculously can cancel formerly non cancelable (pre) orders? - Frizz

Go figure eh?

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:01:16 PM

By that definition, the answer is obviously no.

However, the PROPER way to phrase it would be "BF Labs Inc. WILL process ALL preorders by September 30, 2013"

Then the answer is yes.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:10:18 PM

However, the PROPER way to phrase it would be "BF Labs Inc. WILL process ALL preorders by September 30, 2013"
Then the answer is yes.

Define "process"
erschiessen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:13:33 PM

Not to worry.  They'll just announce a second-gen ASIC product, and push the remaining order holders to "upgrade" their order to the new product.
Nostradamus

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 11:53:51 PM

Not to worry.  They'll just announce a second-gen ASIC product, and push the remaining order holders to "upgrade" their order to the new product.
Nostradamus

Define "Nostradamus"!
bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:10:38 AM

Then the answer is yes.

Define "process"
Gee sir, Mr Troll sir, did you not understand I meant ship?

Unless March has an insane amount of Jalapanos ordered, they are coming close to finishing pre-orders on them.  That will free up people for the other lines.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:20:59 AM

It only matters when BFL gets their shipment of chips in. They said it would take 100 days for the chip order. That means they needed to order in late June to get them by the last day in September. That also assumes that it won't be late, like every other thing BFL has attempted.

I doubt they will get the chips by September, but it is possible.

According to bcp19, BFL would have to assemble at least 100,000 devices before sept 30 (since bcp19 believes that BFL has 7PH/s of pre-orders). BFL has said that they can do 300 units per day max. It would take 334 days to process 100,000 units at that rate which means that BFL could not finish their backlog by September. So either bcp19 is way way off in his estimate of BFL pre-orders. Or he doesn't believe they could ship all their pre-orders by Sept 30 (would require shipping 2800 units a day).

bcp19

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:57:39 AM

It only matters when BFL gets their shipment of chips in. They said it would take 100 days for the chip order. That means they needed to order in late June to get them by the last day in September. That also assumes that it won't be late, like every other thing BFL has attempted.

According to bcp19, BFL would have to assemble at least 100,000 devices before sept 30 (since bcp19 believes that BFL has 7PH/s of pre-orders). BFL has said that they can do 300 units per day max. It would take 334 days to process 100,000 units at that rate which means that BFL could not finish their backlog by September. So either bcp19 is way way off in his estimate of BFL pre-orders. Or he doesn't believe they could ship all their pre-orders by Sept 30 (would require shipping 2800 units a day).
I never said 100,000 devices, your lies are getting larger by the day.  You still cannot live in reality.

Pre-orders stopped April 5th.  You seem to think they need to catch up with everything.  Reality check.

You also discount refunds and upgrades.

Continue your delusions, I enjoy the laughs.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:03:08 AM

I never said 100,000 devices, your lies are getting larger by the day.  You still cannot live in reality.
Yes actually you did. Your math says 100,000 devices. 70,000 orders you said. 100GH per order average you said. 7 PH/s total you said. According to the distribution on your data set at http://bfl.ptz.ro that works out to over 100,000 devices.

Pre-orders stopped April 5th.  You seem to think they need to catch up with everything.  Reality check.
April 1st if you count when BFL claims they shipped their first device. But we are talking backlog, not just "pre-orders".

You also discount refunds and upgrades.
You said 7PH/s and rising

Continue your delusions, I enjoy the laughs.
Guess you didn't take any math courses at MIT huh?  Grin Cheesy Wink

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:03:42 AM

Phinn, one word of advice from a friend: STOP!
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:06:14 AM

Phinn, one word of advice from a friend: STOP!

This is the thread you worried about? There is far far worse from PG around.
Weirdly, this one is semi-relevant to the forum and is not a scam accusation.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: