Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:03:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BF Labs Inc. WILL process ALL backlogs by September 30, 2013!  (Read 5473 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:17:26 AM

Phinn, one word of advice from a friend: STOP!

This is the thread you worried about? There is far far worse from PG around.
Weirdly, this one is semi-relevant to the forum and is not a scam accusation.

Not worried about any thread. Worried about Phinn's obsession.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:20:55 AM

OCDer gotta OC I guess.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:23:35 AM

It only matters when BFL gets their shipment of chips in. They said it would take 100 days for the chip order. That means they needed to order in late June to get them by the last day in September. That also assumes that it won't be late, like every other thing BFL has attempted.

I doubt they will get the chips by September, but it is possible.

According to bcp19, BFL would have to assemble at least 100,000 devices before sept 30 (since bcp19 believes that BFL has 7PH/s of pre-orders). BFL has said that they can do 300 units per day max. It would take 334 days to process 100,000 units at that rate which means that BFL could not finish their backlog by September. So either bcp19 is way way off in his estimate of BFL pre-orders. Or he doesn't believe they could ship all their pre-orders by Sept 30 (would require shipping 2800 units a day).
I never said 100,000 devices, your lies are getting larger by the day.  You still cannot live in reality.
Yes actually you did. Your math says 100,000 devices. 70,000 orders you said. 100GH per order average you said. 7 PH/s total you said. According to the distribution on your data set at http://bfl.ptz.ro that works out to over 100,000 devices.

Pre-orders stopped April 5th.  You seem to think they need to catch up with everything.  Reality check.
April 1st if you count when BFL claims they shipped their first device. But we are talking backlog, not just "pre-orders".

You also discount refunds and upgrades.
You said 7PH/s and rising

Continue your delusions, I enjoy the laughs.
Guess you didn't take any math courses at MIT huh?  Grin Cheesy Wink
Once again, the 7ph was an ESTIMATE of the TOTAL ORDERBOOK before refunds were calculated.  You have this insane need to cut and paste snippets out of context as if they are facts, yet you are still wrong.

*I* said pre-order, YOU said backlog.  Semantics, since they mean the same thing in regards to the shipping comment.

Still, TOTAL ORDERBOOK.  GUESTIMATE.  

And again, you are childish AND purile.

You seem to know how to make an estimate, let's here yours then.  You keep telling me what I am doing wrong, show me what is right.  I cannot accept your assertions any longer until I see YOUR mathematical proof.  Get your pen and paper going.  Stop denegrating others and PROVE you are right.  You have ALL the infomation you need on that website. I am waiting.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:40:40 AM

It only matters when BFL gets their shipment of chips in. They said it would take 100 days for the chip order. That means they needed to order in late June to get them by the last day in September. That also assumes that it won't be late, like every other thing BFL has attempted.

I doubt they will get the chips by September, but it is possible.

According to bcp19, BFL would have to assemble at least 100,000 devices before sept 30 (since bcp19 believes that BFL has 7PH/s of pre-orders). BFL has said that they can do 300 units per day max. It would take 334 days to process 100,000 units at that rate which means that BFL could not finish their backlog by September. So either bcp19 is way way off in his estimate of BFL pre-orders. Or he doesn't believe they could ship all their pre-orders by Sept 30 (would require shipping 2800 units a day).
I never said 100,000 devices, your lies are getting larger by the day.  You still cannot live in reality.
Yes actually you did. Your math says 100,000 devices. 70,000 orders you said. 100GH per order average you said. 7 PH/s total you said. According to the distribution on your data set at http://bfl.ptz.ro that works out to over 100,000 devices.

Pre-orders stopped April 5th.  You seem to think they need to catch up with everything.  Reality check.
April 1st if you count when BFL claims they shipped their first device. But we are talking backlog, not just "pre-orders".

You also discount refunds and upgrades.
You said 7PH/s and rising

Continue your delusions, I enjoy the laughs.
Guess you didn't take any math courses at MIT huh?  Grin Cheesy Wink
Once again, the 7ph was an ESTIMATE of the TOTAL ORDERBOOK before refunds were calculated.  You have this insane need to cut and paste snippets out of context as if they are facts, yet you are still wrong.
Backpedaling from the 7PH/s you were so vehemently defending in other threads already? How many refunds could there be? You claimed there was a massive set of mini-rig orders operating in stealth. Surely they didn't ask for refunds?

*I* said pre-order, YOU said backlog.  Semantics, since they mean the same thing in regards to the shipping comment.
Nope. The thread says backlog. You asked to define backlog. Your original post said orders. Only now are you saying "pre-orders".

Still, TOTAL ORDERBOOK.  GUESTIMATE.  

And again, you are childish AND purile.
Still backpedaling. Did you finally realize that 7PH/s is a ludicrous figure? Do you want to change it?

You seem to know how to make an estimate, let's here yours then.  You keep telling me what I am doing wrong, show me what is right.  I cannot accept your assertions any longer until I see YOUR mathematical proof.  Get your pen and paper going.  Stop denegrating others and PROVE you are right.  You have ALL the infomation you need on that website. I am waiting.
I have given you mathematical proof that your assertions of a 7PH/s orderbook (refunds and cancellations remove people from the order book FYI, you may want to be pedantic about something else) are inconsistent with the rest of your opinions. It is also inconsistent with BFL's opinions about their ability to ship and their completion date. BFL talks about clearing their backlog. This thread talks about clearing backlog. You are the only one talking about "pre-orders" now.

Here are your original words:
"2) I did a breakdown in a previous thread I cannot find ATM.  Worked out to an average .1TH per BFL order and ~70k orders using the ~4900 known orders.
3) Refunds were not taken into account due to lack of information.
"
from
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278384.msg2996768#msg2996768

Orders. Not pre-orders.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:04:37 AM

Unless March has an insane amount of Jalapanos ordered, they are coming close to finishing pre-orders on them.  That will free up people for the other lines.

I'm not sure what qualifies as insane in terms of quantity, but March and April do in fact have a lot of orders in them.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:06:33 AM

Why are you ignoring your duty under FCC and FTC regulations, Josh?
ScaryHash

Activity: 529

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:19:07 AM

Unless March has an insane amount of Jalapanos ordered, they are coming close to finishing pre-orders on them.  That will free up people for the other lines.

I'm not sure what qualifies as insane in terms of quantity, but March and April do in fact have a lot of orders in them.

I still haven't gotten my Jalepenos yet. Get to work !
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:32:55 AM

Insane to me would be 4-5k for March alone.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:37:17 AM

Me thinks you are worried about the wrong obsessive personality.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:38:06 AM

It all stated when I started smokin' the shit you sent me.  Grin
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:38:41 AM

Oooo one more item to add to the list.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:40:34 AM

Unless March has an insane amount of Jalapanos ordered, they are coming close to finishing pre-orders on them.  That will free up people for the other lines.

I'd have to look to be sure, but I don't think it's quite that many in March alone.

Still waiting on the proof you promised, Bick.  You weren't lying, were you?  Not the great Bick, he wouldn't lie, would he?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:43:30 AM

Unless March has an insane amount of Jalapanos ordered, they are coming close to finishing pre-orders on them.  That will free up people for the other lines.

I'd have to look to be sure, but I don't think it's quite that many in March alone.

Guessing he will not name an actual number. Instead, he will choose someone and insult them.
Hopefully, the mods get serious about cleaning up this board and ban the personal attacks.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:43:59 AM

Still waiting on the proof you promised, Bick.  You weren't lying, were you?  Not the great Bick, he wouldn't lie, would he?

Josh, what products have you registered with the FCC?

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:44:12 AM

Still waiting on the proof you promised, Bick.  You weren't lying, were you?  Not the great Bick, he wouldn't lie, would he?

Was the FCC sent a BFL unit for testing yes or no?

Last chance to answer.

Guessing that be a no considering there is no evidence to support that claim.

You are the one that needs to provide proof of what you have attested to openly in the forums both this one and your own.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:45:08 AM

Last chance to answer.

Oooo or what, Bick?  What are you going to do, you scarey man?  Are you threatening me?  heh.  You've been beat up verbally so much, you've finally fallen into personal threats, awesome. 

Like I said Bick, you provide some proof of your accusations and I'll answer all your questions.  Until then, you've got nothing.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:46:10 AM

Last chance to answer.

Oooo or what, Bick?  What are you going to do, you scarey man.  Are you threatening me?  heh.

Like I said Bick, you provide some proof of your accusations and I'll answer all your questions.  Until then, you've got nothing.

So that be no proof.

Figured as much.

So you lied about that.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:49:01 AM

Last chance to answer.

Oooo or what, Bick?  What are you going to do, you scarey man?  Are you threatening me?  heh.  You've been beat up verbally so much, you've finally fallen into personal threats, awesome. 

I'm not Bick, please stop ignoring my questions...

What products have you registered with the FCC and what are their registration numbers Josh?

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:49:14 AM

Last chance to answer.

Oooo or what, Bick?  What are you going to do, you scarey man.  Are you threatening me?  heh.

So that be no proof.

Figured as much.

So you lied about that.

He has been dodging that question since November of 2012 when he made the claim that BFL was getting FCC certification.
You can read his claim here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119351.msg1314335#msg1314335
When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

He said the Jalapeno (original form factor, not the new Single case) had gone to a lab and they were just waiting on the report.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:50:10 AM

Last chance to answer.

Oooo or what, Bick?  What are you going to do, you scarey man?  Are you threatening me?  heh.  You've been beat up verbally so much, you've finally fallen into personal threats, awesome. 

Like I said Bick, you provide some proof of your accusations and I'll answer all your questions.  Until then, you've got nothing.

I'm not Bick, please stop ignoring my questions...

What products have you registered with the FCC and what are their registration numbers Josh?

You're one of his sock puppets (or is he one of yours?  Who knows!  Who cares!)... so it's six of one and half dozen of the other.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: