Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Identity of Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 11863 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

why you care about  Satoshi Nakamoto it is better to stay more time earning and buying more bitcoin before  price rising again.

good tracking and hope your get the fact
Why not, he care about satoshi? Do you think your earning is bigger than he is? Reading about the theory is interesting. Not only learn how to earn few cents of bitcoin. everyone has interest, no one can control it. So it is not a mistake to talk about Satoshi Nakamoto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

I don't care for Satoshi Nakamoto real identity. Being anonymous will keep his safety and privacy. Let's be thankful to him for introducing new technoly and really big help us and I really believed in Digital currencies. To Satoshi Nakamoto I really salute you.

#Datarius
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

I don't care for Satoshi Nakamoto real identity. Being anonymous will keep his safety and privacy. Let's be thankful to him for introducing new technoly and really big help us and I really believed in Digital currencies. To Satoshi Nakamoto I really salute you.

#Datarius
True, Satoshi Nakamoto can not choose to remain secret because of a meaningless reason. A(the) mind(s) that builds Bitcoin and blockchain technology should respect this if it wants to remain anonymous.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto. Here are my findings and explanations on to as why.

Many people speculate that either an individual no one has ever heard of or Nick Szabo created Bitcoin. One of the main priorities of Satoshi Nakamoto was to remain as anonymous as possible and he was absolutely on point with his OPSEC. If Nick Szabo created Bitcoin, he would know he’d be the first person suspected of creating Bitcoin due to his Bitgold research. Satoshi would never put himself into this position. I do think Nick Szabo is the biggest influencer of Bitcoin and without his Bitgold research, Bitcoin may have never existed. However, he is not Satoshi Nakamoto and had absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin at any point. Now that were past why Nick Szabo is not Satoshi, let’s get onto who is.

The man that is Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Hal Finney. The man who was the first person to work on Bitcoin besides Satoshi and received the first ever Bitcoin transaction. While this will always be speculation, there is honestly no doubt in my mind, and it will probably leave not much doubt in your mind either.

Let’s start with the obvious.

Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcointalk Forum in December of 2009. Hal had been helping Satoshi with Bitcoin since January of 2009 (as emails indicate). Hal Finney registered on the Bitcointalk forum in November 2010. A full year after the creation of the forum. Why would Bitcoins biggest supporter, Hal Finney, wait one full year after the forum was created to register on it? Also, he registered two weeks before Satoshi Nakamotos final post on the forum. Coincidence? I doubt it. He knew he was retiring the Satoshi account and would no longer work on the project due to being diagnosed with ALS in October 2009. Yes, he was diagnosed with ALS two months before Satoshi disappeared.

Another interesting point some need to consider is that all timestamps on the forum point to Satoshi being a man in the western part of the United States in either California, Oregon, or Nevada. Hal Finney was in California. Which brings me to my next point. There was only one man in California named Satoshi Nakamoto. This man lived two streets over from Hal Finney. Let that sink in for a second. No, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the creation of Bitcoin. He’s not a computer programmer in any way. I don’t even believe Hal Finney and Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto even met. Hal Finney saw that Satoshi Nakamotos house was being foreclosed two streets away and thought it would be the ultimate symbol to the Bitcoin project and an example of banks mistreating people. A problem Bitcoin can solve. That, and he had a cool name.

Another point to be made here and another piece of compelling evidence is that Satoshi Nakamoto presumably mined blocks 1-77 of Bitcoin, Hal mined block 78, and Satoshi mined blocks 79-125. Hal claims to have mined Block 78 but not blocks 72-77. However, blocks 72-78 were more than likely (in my opinion, 95%) mined on the same extraNonce slope by the same person. If you do not know what an extraNonce slope is, please click the link below for reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346992.0

People will always point to the email conversations between Satoshi Nakamoto and Hal Finney in January 2009 and onwards. Those mean absolutely nothing. Hal Finney was a very intelligent man and thought literally every detail about his project through. He was more than likely scared of past digital currency founders and operators getting arrested without technically breaking the law. Please google Liberty Dollar and/or Liberty Currency. This and Hal thought Bitcoin would succeed more so without a face and creator. Although I think it more has to do with the legal aspect. So Hal knew he had to have a fictional character create Bitcoin to avoid any issues. Now why Email himself? Easy. 1) He knew he would be one of the first people suspected of creating Bitcoin and wanted an Alibi. 2) He probably eventually wanted to work on the project himself and retire Satoshi. Mostly, #1. And no, E-Mailing himself does not mean he had multiple personality disorder in any way. It just means he carefully planned his alibi from the start of the project.

Another point is Hal Finney received the first ever Bitcoin Transaction. This is not hard evidence by any means but if I’m working on a project like Bitcoin, I’m sending myself the first ever transaction to see if it works.

This one is purely speculation but I thought I’d add it in. Hal and Satoshi both had @gmx email addresses as one of the emails they used. Not a super common email service (at least to my knowledge).

Another piece, Hal Finney Article on Double Spending:

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/detecting-double-spending/

There you have my findings and thoughts on Hal Finney being Satoshi Nakamoto. This is obviously only speculation on my part but there is not much doubt in my own mind that Hal and Satoshi are the same person.

Hal Finney created Bitcoin.

I will be creating a video on this, basically saying what I have said in this post. I will post the link in the first post when I do make it.

If he is he,  Gavin Andresen (one of notable bitcoin creator but not satoshi) must knew him.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

It doesn't matter who Satoshi really is. His anonymous identity is what kinda gives Bitcoin its true decentralized legitness.
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Well it does matter

At the same time they KILLED

Richard Crandall ( director of cryptography at apple ) reed college

Steve Jobs ( Reed college )

& Hal Finney cal-tech

Now Hal went to cal-tech with Wolfram, who was good friends with Crandall,

Just days before Crandall died he was bitching about what the NSA had done to Apple

Yes, Hal Finney is Natoshi-Sakamota NSA, Hal worked for NSA, but he talked too much with the crypto community

Wolfram is the only person in this group still living, Jobs refused to let Apple be screwed by NSA(CIA/FBI)

Hal Finney was at the center of all the top encryption people at this time ( birth of btc )
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

The father of bitcoin was a god who first published a white paper on bitcoin and wrote the earliest version of bitcoin. Countless people worshipped his elaborate design ideas and neat code structure, yet no one had ever seen him in real life. Whoever it is, he brings us the best blockchain technology.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

Thank you for giving me more knowledge about the origin of Bitcoin. I have read and read a lot. But I respect their anonymous regulations ... I study the Bitcoin market and see what the investment should be? where? ... to make a profit. What great features does Bitcoin have for me ... And that might be the best way for me to demonstrate the purpose of the bitcoin maker.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

Satoshi is just a pseudonyme, that a team or a guy used to build a new concept in his room.
This name is probably related to nothing, and even you can be sure that if it is only one person behind it, he wouldn't be dumb enough to tell it to the world.
As soon as he would tell it, his life would be a nightmare.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

For this reason there are many theories. Who is this Satoshi Nakamoto? I still believe that it is not one person but a group of people. All the same, one person can't create such a huge system. Strange that its assets still remain untouched. Most likely we won't know who he is or who they are.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Acknowledgement is good that is why knowing who is satoshi nakamoto is good that is why if we need more information about satoshi nakamoto maybe you need to search it in google for you to know many things but this thread will help us to have sufficient idea about sotoshi nakamoto so, we do not need to search anymore.

batrocio

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

an info like this is commendable. because of this thread people will gain more knowledge / thanks for sharing
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not even an actual name for whoever created bitcoin, they use that pseudonym in order to keep their identity secret and I have to say it is working out for them very fine all these years. No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is, we don't even know if it is actually one person or actually a group of people who used a single name to throw everyone off.
JerryJam

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is not one person. It's probably a group of people. It is impossible for one person to create such a grandiose project. To do this, he must be either crazy or the greatest genius.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto. Here are my findings and explanations on to as why.

Many people speculate that either an individual no one has ever heard of or Nick Szabo created Bitcoin. One of the main priorities of Satoshi Nakamoto was to remain as anonymous as possible and he was absolutely on point with his OPSEC. If Nick Szabo created Bitcoin, he would know he’d be the first person suspected of creating Bitcoin due to his Bitgold research. Satoshi would never put himself into this position. I do think Nick Szabo is the biggest influencer of Bitcoin and without his Bitgold research, Bitcoin may have never existed. However, he is not Satoshi Nakamoto and had absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin at any point. Now that were past why Nick Szabo is not Satoshi, let’s get onto who is.

The man that is Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Hal Finney. The man who was the first person to work on Bitcoin besides Satoshi and received the first ever Bitcoin transaction. While this will always be speculation, there is honestly no doubt in my mind, and it will probably leave not much doubt in your mind either.

Let’s start with the obvious.

Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcointalk Forum in December of 2009. Hal had been helping Satoshi with Bitcoin since January of 2009 (as emails indicate). Hal Finney registered on the Bitcointalk forum in November 2010. A full year after the creation of the forum. Why would Bitcoins biggest supporter, Hal Finney, wait one full year after the forum was created to register on it? Also, he registered two weeks before Satoshi Nakamotos final post on the forum. Coincidence? I doubt it. He knew he was retiring the Satoshi account and would no longer work on the project due to being diagnosed with ALS in October 2009. Yes, he was diagnosed with ALS two months before Satoshi disappeared.

Another interesting point some need to consider is that all timestamps on the forum point to Satoshi being a man in the western part of the United States in either California, Oregon, or Nevada. Hal Finney was in California. Which brings me to my next point. There was only one man in California named Satoshi Nakamoto. This man lived two streets over from Hal Finney. Let that sink in for a second. No, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the creation of Bitcoin. He’s not a computer programmer in any way. I don’t even believe Hal Finney and Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto even met. Hal Finney saw that Satoshi Nakamotos house was being foreclosed two streets away and thought it would be the ultimate symbol to the Bitcoin project and an example of banks mistreating people. A problem Bitcoin can solve. That, and he had a cool name.

Another point to be made here and another piece of compelling evidence is that Satoshi Nakamoto presumably mined blocks 1-77 of Bitcoin, Hal mined block 78, and Satoshi mined blocks 79-125. Hal claims to have mined Block 78 but not blocks 72-77. However, blocks 72-78 were more than likely (in my opinion, 95%) mined on the same extraNonce slope by the same person. If you do not know what an extraNonce slope is, please click the link below for reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346992.0

People will always point to the email conversations between Satoshi Nakamoto and Hal Finney in January 2009 and onwards. Those mean absolutely nothing. Hal Finney was a very intelligent man and thought literally every detail about his project through. He was more than likely scared of past digital currency founders and operators getting arrested without technically breaking the law. Please google Liberty Dollar and/or Liberty Currency. This and Hal thought Bitcoin would succeed more so without a face and creator. Although I think it more has to do with the legal aspect. So Hal knew he had to have a fictional character create Bitcoin to avoid any issues. Now why Email himself? Easy. 1) He knew he would be one of the first people suspected of creating Bitcoin and wanted an Alibi. 2) He probably eventually wanted to work on the project himself and retire Satoshi. Mostly, #1. And no, E-Mailing himself does not mean he had multiple personality disorder in any way. It just means he carefully planned his alibi from the start of the project.

Another point is Hal Finney received the first ever Bitcoin Transaction. This is not hard evidence by any means but if I’m working on a project like Bitcoin, I’m sending myself the first ever transaction to see if it works.

This one is purely speculation but I thought I’d add it in. Hal and Satoshi both had @gmx email addresses as one of the emails they used. Not a super common email service (at least to my knowledge).

Another piece, Hal Finney Article on Double Spending:

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/detecting-double-spending/

There you have my findings and thoughts on Hal Finney being Satoshi Nakamoto. This is obviously only speculation on my part but there is not much doubt in my own mind that Hal and Satoshi are the same person.

Hal Finney created Bitcoin.

I will be creating a video on this, basically saying what I have said in this post. I will post the link in the first post when I do make it.

Maybe your right,Mr SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is a mysterious man, no one really know him so we can't really give the exact identity of him.
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Why are you wasting time on this, if the person does not want to reveal his identity ? Don't you think he is doing so with some purpose ?
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Are you sure about satoshi nakamoto is hal finney ? i thought satoshi nakamoto is an unknown organization.
it has a possibility that satoshi nakamoto is not an individual person. it can be a group of some peoples.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

It was interesting to read Smiley
Once again I am surprised at how people are persistent, ready to spend time studying and searching for information, if something really interests them.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

No matter who he/she was thanks to this human being for bringing us to crypto industry. Because if don't many people are also in the poor state of living. Bitcoin helps poor people to lift up their life of living in this world that you can't live without money.
perova93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Also the founder of the Bitcoin Foundation published today in the blog The Monetary Future an entry titled "How I Met Satoshi Nakamoto", in which he detailed the details of the secret around the name of the creator of bitcoin (the translation of the article is available here).
Earlier lengthy investigations were conducted by other well-known publications, including The New Yorker, Fast Company and Newsweek, putting forward a wide variety of versions.
For the first time, that the name of Satoshi Nakmoto may be hiding, Craig Wright became known in December last year, when such conclusions were made in the course of his own investigations by the journalists of the publications Wired and Gizmodo.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: