Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUCKCOIN PoW Mining  (Read 2962 times)
hardminer (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

Your TRKC address is incorrect. It should begin with WcA...
Where did you get the TRKC address from? you can try Offline Wallet Generators to get it.
Happy Mining.

What's your config files or .bat file?

The error show that you did not add the Pool server.

"pool_address" : "goldenhillpool.com:1212",
"wallet_address" : "<your TRKC address>",
"pool_password" : "x",

As in the error, your TRKC address is  incorrect. (change your TRKC address instead of keeping example address). Download your wallet to get your wallet at: truckcoin.com/truckcoin-introduction/

You may try: goldenhillpool.com/#getting_started
or truckcoin.io/pool/#getting_started for more instruction.

With AMD GPU you should try

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-amd/releases

Change your username as instruction. Happy mining bro.
Any suggestion please let me know to share our exp. Thanks

You may try truckcoin.io/pool/#getting_started

Which mining rig are you using now?
No miner for AMD GPU there.
Can not use sgminer there. Trying xmrstak, and got this error
| 2018-01-03 21:01:08 | [truckcoin.io:9998] invalid address used for login     |
| 2018-01-03 21:01:08 | [truckcoin.io:9998] RECEIVE error: A blocking operatio |
And no Sign UP at https://goldenhillpool.com/login/login/main_login.php
Yo, I never use sample wallet, already made wallet using that program kind like this TRKCWIN-0.2.4.zip
WmsSWgtT1JPg5e3cK41hKXSHVpKW7e47bjgiKmWZkYrhSS5LhRemNyqayaSBtAQ6517eo5PtH9wxHVm M78JDZSUu2W8PqRiNs
[05:43:34] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again in 15s.
[05:43:51] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[05:43:51] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[05:43:51] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
And just now, no login at https://goldenhillpool.com/ not like 6 hours ago.

I use this

"pool_list" :
[
   {"pool_address" : "goldenhillpool.com:9998", "wallet_address" : "WmsSWgtT1JPg5e3cK41hKXSHVpKW7e47bjgiKmWZkYrhSS5LhRemNyqayaSBtAQ6517eo5PtH9wxHVm M78JDZSUu2W8PqRiNs", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

and I got this response

[2018-01-04 07:02:14] : Fast-connecting to goldenhillpool.com:9998 pool ...
[2018-01-04 07:02:14] : Pool goldenhillpool.com:9998 connected. Logging in...
[2018-01-04 07:02:14] : SOCKET ERROR - [goldenhillpool.com:9998] invalid address used for login
[2018-01-04 07:02:14] : SOCKET ERROR - [goldenhillpool.com:9998] RECEIVE error: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

No wonder not many miner connected.

Bakhtra

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

Where did you get the TRKC address from? you can try Offline Wallet Generators to get it.
Happy Mining.

Akakakakakkakakaka, I'm so stupid, I forgot to change the wallet address in conf. I recheck at wallet folder and change it with address from TRCK.address.txt
Sorry yo. Lets check how it mine.
hardminer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

Keep calm & Happy Mining  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Happy Mining.

Akakakakakkakakaka, I'm so stupid, I forgot to change the wallet address in conf. I recheck at wallet folder and change it with address from TRCK.address.txt
Sorry yo. Lets check how it mine.

hardminer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

I don't know why these days the Network Hash Rate is so high that make more difficulty for miners. Any suggestion?

Thanks

ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

The pool get block frequently now. Don't worry much about that, hope you guys can keep mining hard. Cheer. 

I don't know why these days the Network Hash Rate is so high that make more difficulty for miners. Any suggestion?

Thanks

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Bakhtra

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

The pool get block frequently now. Don't worry much about that, hope you guys can keep mining hard. Cheer. 

Thanks
Try mining there with 15khs for 20+ hours, got blocked and rejected by server lots of time and no total due till I quit.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Only naughty miners get blocked. Try again bro, do you have any screen shot or block reason.

"Winner never quit. Quiter never win"

Thanks
Try mining there with 15khs for 20+ hours, got blocked and rejected by server lots of time and no total due till I quit.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Oh you should try goldenhillpool.com bro.

aminh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

https://goldenhillpool.com/#getting_started
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

That's great. This more instruction for mining with connection port and address. Do you know which Mining Rig is the most efficient one?

Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

I have found the TRKC 20.2 success, have everyone been mining yet?
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Just receive 21.4 TRKC after 3 days mining using GPU. How long of your mining to get 20.2, which mining rig are you using?

Bakhtra

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Just receive 21.4 TRKC after 3 days mining using GPU. How long of your mining to get 20.2, which mining rig are you using?

I got 24 TRCK for 20 hours mining and then quit cause no total due i see on webpanel (got it next day after i quit). 15KH/s. Don't know if TRCK better than ETN for now.
Vnime

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

I got 24 TRCK for 20 hours mining and then quit cause no total due i see on webpanel (got it next day after i quit). 15KH/s. Don't know if TRCK better than ETN for now.
If you have 15Kh/s, charge TRKC 3 $, you have 150-200 $/day, the deal price for our area for miners is 2-3 $ and there are many miners leave Eth and XMR to exploitation of TRKC. If later TRKC goes further you have a much larger property.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Anyone can chose any favorite coin and mining strategy. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

How many TRKC can one mine with 2 GPUs mining rig? Asking for a friend.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Vnime

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

3 days TRKC does not see return wallets, new bloock is also not created. Do not know why?
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

It may depend on the block be found on pool.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Is there anyone know why the network hashrate jump so high that bring the diff is higher. It may affect the honest miners

Calatravo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

How many coins are u earning per 1080 ti?
THX
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: