Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I want her the hell program bounty will always be there , because the peak of my income there,but now a lot of the issues that the program's bounty will soon be closed but true or not I don't know for sure but hopefully this news is just a hoax merely.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
I think that while the world of cryptocurrency is happening or alive, bounty will still exist with a variety of unique coins or tokens innovations and have a better benefit to be developed in the world of cryptocurrency.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I think that while the world of cryptocurrency is happening or alive, bounty will still exist with a variety of unique coins or tokens innovations and have a better benefit to be developed in the world of cryptocurrency.

As long as bitcoin currency is still in circulation and bitcointalk.org forum is still here, bounty program would still remain as is. All you need to do is keep applying for a signature campaign ad and keep on posting comments as bounty rewards will soon repay for your job.
pallang

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Over the years because Bitcoin is becoming popular and as far as people keep on joining their signature campaigns and the more people invest in their project the more it will last long.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

I think bounty programs won't be gone anytime soon. This would benefit those who are seeking to earn extra income. To reference, I don't think this will be considered gifts, more of opportunities. Bounty hunters help in promoting campaigns and the people behind these campaigns benefit from it. It's a good two-way street in my opinion.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

it can be labeled not a gift, but a job for a reward seeker.
If a business or project is still entering the internet to advertise its business and all its projects I think will continue unceasingly.
How not, businesspeople tell their business or the introduction of the project through advertising.
With our participation, they also benefit. Mutual benefit, mutual need.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

First of all it is not a gift program. That is bounties and a alt job for us, as bounty hunters. Bounty ICO end depends of what happened to tha project, sometimes they a lot 1-2months, because they have pre sale of tokens, and sale of tokens.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

For me i want bounty program to remain forever. Because i am making much money from joining bounty campaign. And i want the future generation to earn money from bounty too.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

For me i want bounty program to remain forever. Because i am making much money from joining bounty campaign. And i want the future generation to earn money from bounty too.

[...] So, I know that Those campaigns needs us to promote them and I think it will ends if the owner of this forum really stop it. So, praying that it will never happens.

But, unfortunately, that may very well end up happening, unless the merit system manages to visibly decrease the spam throughout the forum. Signature campaigns et al. would probably go on to survive elsewhere, but it would still be quite the blow to the "industry" (and the forum would lose 95% of its current users). Tongue

It's too early to get a clear picture, but my thoughts so far:

First, most people complaining about merit are constantly posting garbage, and should not rank-up. The forum is not a welfare system; you don't run through a few hoops and then get paid for doing something that nobody actually wants. I like that good forum members can make money, especially when said forum members are in poorer countries and this is a major opportunity for them. I very much do not want to destroy the sig-ad/airdrop/bounty "industry". But I am not going to tolerate people posting garbage upon garbage. If the merit system completely fails and I can't think of anything else to replace it, then my next step will probably be to completely remove all ways for forum users to make money from posting (eg. removing signatures entirely).

[...]
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

They won't take away the bounty programs because this is a big help for them promote their ICO.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

Until they can use it to promote their ico. Until they can help to the users and users help them. Until they can use this forum to their kind of ideas. They remain until years or very long as long as they can use and promotr their ico and give job to the users in this forum and it will be helpful to us. If this forum without bounty programs here you are? You are not here because many users go here because of bounty programs and use this forum to take a job and its advantage to that and the disadvantage to that are many users use this forum to manipulate,abuse, create nonsense post and want also to earn and dont learn about everything here.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

The bounty program will remain until there are coins that are newly developed and created. As long as there are developers and investors, bounty program will still be part of the crypto world. Developers will still use bounty programs because it is beneficial to them in terms of spreading the popularity and many bitcoin talk users are here because of bounty program and the advises they can get in joining bounty or in investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

I think that bounty programs are a very effective form of promotion that ICO or coin projects want to be known to the investment community so bounty programs will exist as long as ICO projects remain. So if you notice good projects and want to advertise for them then you can fully participate in the bounty campaign of the project receiving rewards from that project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

I think that bounty programs are a very effective form of promotion that ICO or coin projects want to be known to the investment community so bounty programs will exist as long as ICO projects remain. So if you notice good projects and want to advertise for them then you can fully participate in the bounty campaign of the project receiving rewards from that project.
Exactly, as long the ICO will not be banned then the bounty program will remain. There's no other way to promote ICO but to offer people a bounty program to spread their platforms. In this way, it will make the ICO to be popular and that is the time they can be supported by investors who likes their platforms.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Bounty program will run until the owner has the signal to stop it by giving the exact date , there are some bounty program that is set to run for 4 months and got to be extended as per the owners signal .

Bounty program will not be ended as long as crypto is still working.
kimkimkim852

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

bounty is an easy way to outsource task that ICO needed to be completed

for instance, translating, followers in twitter / facebook / reddit / telegram

and sharing the coins is easy anyway - eventually it is just a very portion to their program, and they can plan to issue as much as they can before announcing their program
creativemindsid

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

As long as the market in crypto world is profitable there will be bounty programs they act as advertisers so if you are bounty worker it is a job and does not consider as a gift. We need them and they need us it is a win win situation. Let us hope that the market stabilize soon but first i think we need some regulation first before the market can really take off. As we can see there are lots of scam in this industry as well. There are lots of good projects in crypto but there are much more that are not good and or scam.
nl247

Merit: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

In fact, more than effective. It has given new companies the chance to promote their project without having to pay much for it and rather pay in their tokens instead to get themselves to the targeted crypto investors. Firstly, google ads will care less about your token, facebook (which has even stopped crypto related adverts), twitter, etc will all require the companies to pay a lot in USD to be able to have their adverts targeted to a large audience which is where bounty campaign stands out.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

In a gift we do the job, here they also need someone to participate in a project they to reach advantage and we all also need a project they, hopefully the bounty will forever survive.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

Bounty program will be continue as long as cryptocurrency not ended.It will continue because many of us still working and engage on bitcoin.When the price value continues to became profitable many programs will be forever in crypto.Hoping for more project that we can work on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: