Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think as long as there are projects that will be launched then bounty programs will still exist because they need us to introduce the product
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think as long as there are projects that will be launched then bounty programs will still exist because they need us to introduce the product

Yeah and it will go on for as long as cryptocurrencies are around. With many icos needing to be advertised, bounties are a good and more economical way to get word around about your project. So we proabably will be seeing many of these bounties for a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

I do not know how long the bounty program will still remain, but I think as long the investors are still interested in altcoin and there is still an idea of the project then the bounty program will continue to exist

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Until no one will get interested in bounty program but I know It will never be happened because this years and for upcoming years bounty program will still the best for bounty hunter to joined for different compaigns.For bitcointalk right now I can say that bounty is the best way to keep this forum activities alive.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

it isnt a gift.. i think maybe this is some kind of part time job
and maybe wont be over soon.. unless some people on goverment went crazy about it and start to crack it down
but i really hope that wont be happen ..
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

There is always a changes on the needs of people when it comes to transactions. And ICO is one of the best way for us to have an alternative way or mode of transaction as we cold produce new coin with a specific reasons and purpose. We should definitely support bounty programs because it could also help us to earn bitcoin in signature or other bounty programs.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Bounty programs are ways of promoting ICOs and it is a time consuming job therefore whatever remuneration received is not gift but a well deserved offer of a job done more so bounty programs will continue to exist as more companies are adopting cryptocurrencies and advertisements will be offered  to promote their ICOs.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

They won't take away the bounty programs because this is a big help for them promote their ICO.
And now that Facebook even decided to ban promotional ads for ICOs, which also affects Instagram of course, then that leaves the companies to have Google ads, twitter ads and definitely bounties as their means for promotion. Bounty is quite effective for promotions and we should not see that go away anytime soon, at least as long as there are still going to be ICOs.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

They won't take away the bounty programs because this is a big help for them promote their ICO.
And now that Facebook even decided to ban promotional ads for ICOs, which also affects Instagram of course, then that leaves the companies to have Google ads, twitter ads and definitely bounties as their means for promotion. Bounty is quite effective for promotions and we should not see that go away anytime soon, at least as long as there are still going to be ICOs.

Well, for me bounty program is already part of the digital economy were Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin, it's already a plan of Mr. Satoshi this kind of strategy of promoting product with out any involvement between the government and the state. Bounty program is the source of all digital currency towards eceonomy.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

The promotion for the ICOs will not stop because the bounty programs are still here and they are doing it because they want to continuously promote the cryptocurrencies that they can get some benefits in the future. I also think that bounty programs are required because it is the way which its help people to earn tokens and also it help the project to be advertised which is like give and take.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

I think as long as there is an investors and there are some new project that needs to be promoted then the bounty program will remain,
So I think that the bounty program would be here with us for a long time .

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

The bounty program would not stop unless they want to stop us from promoting their new project ,
Bounty program is a job we are getting paid to promote them to spread out their project so as long as they need to be promoted then the bounty program would continue.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I think as long cypto still continues due to increasing of price value on bitcoin bounty program still remain and promoted their new project .Because the purpose of bounty is to promote the crypto to encourage others to invest on it and help the project to advertise.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

I think that the bounty program will still exist, because every time people will find the latest ideas that will be poured from every new project creation.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Bounty programs is not a gift its a job, i think bounty campaign still continues as long as thiers still investors, this bounty campaign has a lot of benefits its help one company to promote thier project and encourage others to invest.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

Until there are ICOs and other projects that need promotions, bounty programs will still exist. Bounty program provides good promotional and advertisement program in ICOs. There project will become famous and successful because of bounty program. Many will spread about the project and could encourage many investors.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

These bounty programs will remain as long as there are still crypto-based projects that needs the participation of workers. Project owners, campaign managers and the participants themselves benefits from each other and therefore the success of one variable will be the success of the other. Actually, we should also consider ourselves as a gift for those projects because without us, it can't widely spread its name.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

As long as there is Campaigns they need bounty hunters. As long as they need advertiser they need bounty hunters, as long as the forum administrator will never announce any rules on avoiding bounty campaigns there is still. So, the best way we can do now is to grab every opportunity and we must become more dedicated since its free we need only to spend time and effort for this kind of work. Bounty is really a gift to all of us here.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

I don't think of the bounty programs as a gift but a real job instead. you get paid for the work, participation that you do. And I think it is going to stay since they need to advertise and promote their projects to investors.

I agree with you friend PatyZante. I think this bounty program will not stop since this is very important for a company to help them promote their platform and programs. Since many ICO has benefited in this program like signature, social media or translation campaign, participants also has benefited from it. So i think this bounty program will remain.

Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

I think this will depend on whether the companies behind the projects would like to continue to use the site to promote their products and or let forum members do the tasks of promoting them. For as long as the their trust is their for us and still they could earn the advantage maybe they will continue but should it be a disadvantage rather I think they will eventually stop such bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: