Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1565 times)
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

as long as most people support bounty program it will not easy to remove the bounty program and spread ICO project

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

as long investor and business man believe the best way to make their product well-known with bounty's ways. nobody can tell when the bounty ends up.
as long the cryptos way provide the chance to make better world payment future. bounty will exist whatever it takes
in fact, bounty program is cheaper than other media online advertisement that exists before. effectively showed it and the result there so many ico/ito succeed during bounty program. bounty is a job. its contain job desk same as digital marketing will do. promote and make sure for audience know what the project is and the stakeholders will takes to make it grows and sustainable (roadmap)
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

Bounty is a privilage and for me as long as there are upcoming projects/ico then the bounty programs still remain because bounty is a great way to be promoted and advertised the project.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

Bounty program will lasts until there are the last investors in cryptocurrency. Investors make the bounty program alive. They need bounty program to promote their project through their ICOs. They need bounty program because there are many bounty hunters that could help them spread the news about their projects. As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Investors make the bounty program move. As long as investors exist bounty program remain. They need to have a bounty program inorder to promote their project through social media and on the thread itself. 
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

as long as most people support bounty program it will not easy to remove the bounty program and spread ICO project

[...] As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.

Investors make the bounty program move. As long as investors exist bounty program remain. They need to have a bounty program inorder to promote their project through social media and on the thread itself.  

Yeah guys, but please keep in mind that, ultimately, whether or not the bounty programs remain - in this forum - depends on how much they interfere with the normal functioning of the forum, and how much they piss off the Mods and Admins. Tongue

Remember, the Merit system was introduced to try and minimize the impact of all these bounties (mostly signature campaigns) - the next step might be to remove them from the forum entirely.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Merited by biskitop (1)

if many projects are successful, bounty will continue to exist. even if there is a large successful project and the more investors in the project, the project will remain, and make a fixed stock investment. so far if bounty is finished, some investors prefer to withdraw their investment and take advantage. we are still waiting for a big project that will remain.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

The reward for good is good because what goes around turns around. The Bounty program we applied or registered in is to the advantage of  projects developments, bringing awareness of such projects to the public through us. The coins/tokens are paid back to us as  rewards for working with them. This shall continue in this trend until no Project Developers are ready to come up with new ICOs
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will last until the business is open and still making in the industry. Because bounty program is the best way of promoting their business as it requires a long range of time during campaign. Within the range of campaign or promotion, it acquires a lot of investors who can invest and interested in the products they offered. In our present situation, wherein even college or high school students can now join the campaign, I think bounty program will last longer in this business industry as it promotes employment and self satisfaction.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

[...] As long as there are ICOs and new coins being developed, there are bounty programs as well.

Yeah guys, but please keep in mind that, ultimately, whether or not the bounty programs remain - in this forum - depends on how much they interfere with the normal functioning of the forum, and how much they piss off the Mods and Admins. Tongue

Remember, the Merit system was introduced to try and minimize the impact of all these bounties (mostly signature campaigns) - the next step might be to remove them from the forum entirely.

This is true, but as a bounty hunter i hope that time will not come.
everyone should take responsibility and start helping each other with personal insights and idea, stop posting unnecessary and completely meaningless.
I believe there are many users here that are not into bounty but to learn and look for good projects.

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

i believe that this program will never end as long as there is new project existing, because everytime there is a new project developed by a certain team bounty campaign is always possible. One thing may be made known for the bounty hunters at the coming future, there will be a lot of changes and participants may not be easily join unlike today. Also bounty campaign is not a gift but a source of income. Gift is something you receive without any activity that's how big differ it is.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

bounty programs will always exist when ICO founders or ICO owners need marketing and help spread information from their ICOs so bounty will remain, do not be afraid to run out of bounty or not participate in bounty campaign.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Bounty is a privilage and for me as long as there are upcoming projects/ico then the bounty programs still remain because bounty is a great way to be promoted and advertised the project.
I agree. We have to help each other for the success of each other. Bounty campaign is the best way to advertise and support ones project so that many investors can recognize that development and give value in the market that can give profit during trading of the coins. Like bitcoin, it no one knows until when it will remain because this will exist as long as there are many projects to develop that needs more promotion in the market. 

anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

according to my personal bounty it is not gift but work for the bitcoiners. if in wondering how long bounty will remain no answer I was growing day and increase in many companies companies using crypto. so my conclusion bounty will remain until at any time.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

I think, bounty programs will remain as long as there is bitcoin talk. Those bounty programs promote a specific project to improve and sell all their tokens and coins in the market so expect that it will last for a long time and even in the future.

halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

It's not a gift for me, actually. We earn through rendering our service to these programs. Its a give and take. They benefit from us the way we benefit from them. So I guess, as long as these projects that aims to reach more people, bounty programs will exist. No matter how good the project is, when there is not enough promotion, its success will be vague. So I don't think that it will end anytime soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

according to my personal bounty it is not gift but work for the bitcoiners. if in wondering how long bounty will remain no answer I was growing day and increase in many companies companies using crypto. so my conclusion bounty will remain until at any time.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Until when? For me, its eternal unless the bitcoin dies. But it will not happen. It is the way of promoting a particular ICO wherein we apply to serve them and by that they are giving rewards to us which is their tokens also. Bounty program depends on the manager of that particular campaign.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I think, bounty programs will remain as long as there is bitcoin talk. Those bounty programs promote a specific project to improve and sell all their tokens and coins in the market so expect that it will last for a long time and even in the future.
Bitcoin is not the only forum where the bounties are running there are some other websites are also running bounties so it is not depend on bitcointalk and bounties,what happens if the signature links were bamned here.
I hope the bounties were run until no more new coins will be created.
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Bounty program means we have to do some project to fulfill the target they gives us some task to do .Bounty program is the work given to attract more people. Bounty can be profitable for both side there is rules and regulation to follow for the bounty hunter.It will be difficult to forecast about bounties I think that it will help many especially those who are unemployed so I wish the bounty should be there for ever..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: