Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

when the ico project is still there and consistent then the campaign will still exist to inform and promote the ico is required bounty participants, so we see whether the performance in bounty will still be used or will end it depends on the performance of the participants

royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Why would you consider it as a gift? It's definitely not a gift. It's a job or gig as we get paid for promoting their projects to our social media friends/followers which helps new ICOs to reach a larger audience in many different countries.
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

It depends, on whether the companies find a better way to reach more people in a smaller amount of time, with bounty programs you are reaching thousands in little time which helps boosts their campaigns so I think it will remain for a long time.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Bounty company/team are already made  Angry
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

As long as there were Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects that were about to launch, it will always be accompanied by bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns, we were assigned to do some tasks in order to promote the company. And by doing that we were awarded stakes or tokens where we can exchange to fiat or keep as our investment.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Bounty campaigns were very important for those company who were selling tokens. The question is how long it will remain, for me as long as they need to have it as for promotiob of their product it will remain. So there is no definite time that it will end.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

As the media does not yet support the ongoing sales, the organizers of such ICOs can advertise and promote their projects through such bounty campaigns. Therefore, I think these bounty campaigns will continue until the time of full legalization of the cryptocurrencies market.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

we hope the Bounty program will always be there because Bounty is the main income of the bitcointalk members and that includes myself, and hopefully the Bounty program will always be there and we all expect it.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

until the project owner says that the campign is over or the bounty is over. generally the bounty last till the ICO finishes.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
There is a time frame per bounty program. Sometimes it will be extended but the bounty manager will tell the bounty campaigners. Different bounty projects have their own period. So it depends on what bounty you are working.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

when the power of the authorities in every country forbid and there is a definite law that limits and even prohibits bounty, but as long as it does not exist I think bounty hard to end because the demand continues to grow every time
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

The Bitcoin Forum will continue to hold forum participation bonuses. I think it will not stop until it stops attracting bitcoin players. I registered to participate in the forums campaign I see this is a meaningful job. The forum has helped me improve my understanding of bitcoin. Then I was paid well for my work.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I dont think bounty campaign will be remove. As long as both parties are gaining and benefiting from it,  it will remain forever. As long as bitcoin is existing,  bounty campaign will also be  existing. We just need to take bounty campaign seriously. We help the advertisers to gain  clients and they are earning because of us. As a token,  they pay us in return.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

I think finding a project in a bounty program is a job. We promote the projects they create and then we get the tokens. of tokens that we get paid, bounty will remain there as long as the company still create a project campaign and we advertise it through facebook account and twitter, so as long as internet network there is still bounty will continue.

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

Personally I do believe that it will remain until such time that no imperfect in crypto. While there is imperfect in this world bounty campaigns will continue to be active. Bounty is helpful actually, it can give more meaning to everyone who embrace crypto. Life will become more progressive.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Bounties will still remain because they need us to promote  and advertise their project.Their project will not become successful without us.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

bounty program are work, you work for them and they will paid you. they need this bounty programs to promote their project and to encourage investor to invest in their project.

Thats true. I think bounty will remain just like how this forum work, and for me this is the basic but general foundation how we earn here, this forum promotes anonymity, and thats kinda hard for us to personally introducee your project, thats why bounty programs were given to introduced to upcoming tools and services of the futures and through us the workers from bounty campaigns we offer the service of promoting their product with our opinions and existing knowledge regarding Bitcoin community in which their program was sign to be the addresser, and we earn for every hardwork we did for them, if they are not scams.

13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

I think bounty program will have no limit. If there are still many investors or companies who want to create a new altcoin with new uses and functions. But if there is a rule that limits the amount of new altcoin bounty may be the program will be reduced or no longer exists.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I think bounty programs will remain until no more projects and ICO will be released so it is not going to end soon. We can say cryptocurrencies are still at the beginning and there are a lot of new projects that can be released. A lot of projects are offering coins through bounty campaigns but keep in mind that most of the projects fail to survive on the market for a long time and their coins become useless after a few years. Only a very few coins will resist on the market because the competition is very high.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

The bounty isn't a gift, it is a reward to their participants for their hard working during several weeks or months promoting the ICO project. Bounty require hard working usually and its time consuming too, that's not free , participants are investing their valuable times and efforts, it is normal that they get paid for that.
And bounty will last as long as there is ICO projects, because it is extremly needed for the marketing purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: