Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

I agree with the opinions of most of my friends. The bounty program is not a reward but a job. We follow the program because the kits want to earn extra income and those founders of bounty projects need us to promote or support the project. I think during the internet, cryptocurrency and investors are there then this program will continue to exist. The bounty program has helped millions of people in the world to earn more.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Bounty programs, like others had said, is not a gift but rather an opportunity; there is a fine line between both.
I would say that as long as people are willing enough to pay for others to promote something and they have the time and effort to do so. Programs like those is what make these forums pretty popular especially those who are wanting an additional source of money.
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
Basically its not about gifts its all about payments of being a bounty hunters.Promotions can be paid its never been easy to promote a project,and spend time and effort on it.As long as there were bounty programs,and starter coins it will never end because this trend will go a long way,as we can see a brighter future in cryptocurrency.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

The reward task is work, you work for them, they will pay you the reward, the reward needs to be able to get after the crowdfunding ends?
[/quo
         te
As far as i know the bounty remain it depends the project or sign of investments can produced campaign.
supergorg27

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

The bounty program remains until there is project to be produced or made by all developers., & The bounty hunters help them to promote the project and in returned they paid back them from the work they have done.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
...If you have noticed to any programs on televison, radio and internet, that full of advertisement, so that all people of the world  may inform with a lot of oppurturnities and the knowledge revealed us.  As well as bounty programs doing it in the same purpose for the continous improvements or the developments by working together based on projects to be accomplished.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

In my opinion. the bounty program will remain as long as the digital currency still gets the trust of investors and blockchain technology still exists and is still being used by developers to create tools or make digital currencies to simplify and boost the economy in a country.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

i think bounty program is going to remain for a long time. as long as there are people like us working for them, they will keep it. i think we are also increasing in numbers.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

i believe they are here for life. they are not going to stop this since they are getting benifits, they are making profits. which is good because they are giving us profits as well.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

The bounty campaign will continuing to exist until the ICO existing. I believe that campaign will continue to exist because many investors are still patroninzing many ICOs because ICOs are profitable investments.

akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

I think this will remain as long as people are still interested in ico, many people have projects here and need investors who will help make their project a success, i hope everyone likes to join in ico
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

I think it will last very long. Crypto starts much further developed in various fields and is certainly making cryptosystem widely used in all types of development including technology. almost every day, always appears the project with a different concept and certainly, this is very interesting to follow.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Bounty programs will continue to run until digital currencies are accepted worldwide, it is a job given to people like us who want to earn free tokens by promoting their product. I think that it will continue for many years and bounty programs are very popular to most country.

TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Bounty programs will continue to run until digital currencies are accepted worldwide, it is a job given to people like us who want to earn free tokens by promoting their product. I think that it will continue for many years and bounty programs are very popular to most country.

This is somehow true until crypto is accepted wordwide then bounty will continue to surg high. If there is new innovation and new system to deliver people will just promote their icos thru bounty program. It's an easy way to promote their business to people worldwide.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

This is somehow true until crypto is accepted wordwide then bounty will continue to surg high. If there is new innovation and new system to deliver people will just promote their icos thru bounty program. It's an easy way to promote their business to people worldwide.
Bounty programs are big help on this forum because they spreading good thoughts on bitcoin as well as there projects and the investor will be willing Or have interest to invest some money. I think bounty program is long lasting and still exist as long as bitcoin still survive and it will not fall. It will remain profitable and bitcoin has potential to surpass fiat money worldwide.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

As well as there is a people supports their bounty program like us, they will not disappear because they know also theirselves that their platform will have a potential to succeed at the end. That's also our ambition to achieve our goal what we wanted to. The life of bounty program is depend on the user like us. So we will continue support guys so that all bounty programs continuously operated because they were a life changer like Bitcoin.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

As well as there is a people supports their bounty program like us, they will not disappear because they know also theirselves that their platform will have a potential to succeed at the end. That's also our ambition to achieve our goal what we wanted to. The life of bounty program is depend on the user like us. So we will continue support guys so that all bounty programs continuously operated because they were a life changer like Bitcoin.

Bounties are still helpful in the crypto and ICO industry since it is someway to convinced investors when they can make the project on trends. It will remain till ICO exist.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

New companies are now seeing a way of generating funds through ICOs and they have found out that the easiest and a very effective way to share their ideas to prospective investors is through bounty. So until further any big regulations, we should always still keep seeing bounties.
I agree with what you say, it is at this time bounty is used by the owners of companies that always seek profit in the presence of bounty, let alone bounty it simplify them in the business world.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Betheng10

Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Until no new concepts of projects available anymore. Investors believe in the project's potential which they invest to, if new projects offers a little or no difference at all they might not gain investors/ funding to further finish the project and eventually fail.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Generally, these bounty programs will remain as long as there are still initial coin offerings are still running.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: