Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

There are some speculations before that bounty campaigns might come to an end but it didn't happen since we all know that bounty program is a good way to promote icos which attract investors to participate in every ico. I wish that it would stay longer with us for it is really a great way to earn.
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

It will remain as long as bitcoin is still alive because I think many of the ico projects are get profit with bitcoin only, though not all like that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Until no one else believes crypto currency, why do I say that? That's because the economic principle applies here, if the demand is small then the price will be cheaper, just like bounty campaign, if everyone has no longer trust about digital currency, then at that time, bounty will run out and everything is done
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Personally, I think bounty programs are there to provide real jobs for people and as long as there are people who are willing to provide jobs and people who are serious in doing these jobs to earn a living, all these programs will remain. It is indeed a great help for a lot people, gives equal opportunity for everyone who si willing to do it and for the part of the people who gives the job, they provide payments for the jobs done. A win win situation for everyone.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

whether until the bounty program, they will not have time to disappear. The bounty program works, you work for them and they will pay you. And with this program I can make money.  Grin
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

I am also interested in this question. Facebook and Twitter banned posts that advertise cryptocurrency, how will it affect bounty?

In my opinion, it will not end at any time because running a bounty campaign is the best way to get their name out there to small time investors. It will only stop if the government starts cracking down on them.
It's not a gift, it's a part-time job or job for most of the prize hunters.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I think that starting an ICO is a very easy way to get some money quick, and the bounty program is one of the easiest way to show people how "popular" you are. So, the answer to your question, bounty will stay as long as ICOs are here.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

Hello, the bonus program is work, you work for them, and they will pay you. they need such incentive programs to promote their project and encourage the investor to invest in their project.Even if we assume that - remove the signature, twitter, facebook. All the same, the program bonuses will live in other soc. networks or in a different format.
P.S. The advertisement is engine of the trade...
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will remain until the cryptocurrency ends. Every new ico project definitely needs to marketing the project. Offer it to the investors and to arrive at the investors held bounty program for investors to see it on social media. Maybe the cycle is like that. that's just my opinion.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Well, there are so many ICO investor would trust the bounty campaign services and promoting the product of each and every platform they introduce into the market. Bounty campaign is so useful to promote the value of the product of each and every platform into the market,by the help of bounty campaign and the camaraderie of each teamwork the ICO will become more successfull into there campaign. Therefore it cant be gone or it will never stop.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

I am currently experiencing problems with bonus programs, while I have been involved in those projects for a long time but it has been 2 months since the campaign ended but I have not received any bonuses from them. People told me it was a scam.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

Bounty campaigns will always exist since there are a lot of ico's who are starting monthly due to the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency and this is the reason why we should invest even more in bitcoins.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

I think it is not a give because they need out participation and also we need them. It is not a gift but a job that we need in order for us to earn. And i also believe that bounty will remain as long as there is an ICOs and internet to access it.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

Initially, the bounty was not about money, but about the promotion of a certain project. The award was a pleasant bonus, an evaluation of the work, and not the main goal. Now many sales people do not read what exactly there bounty project is doing.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

As long as there is technology and of course as long there is the strongest cryptocurrency and that is the bitcoin. Bounty is a way in earning bitcoin that you can't give money as your capital but you only need time effort and knowledge about bitcoin. All you need to do here is to promote their project which is very effective because I earned a lot from it.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Bounty programs will keep on increasing monthly since the popularity of cryptocurrency today in the market is keep on growing and there are more people who are interested on it so we can say that bitcoins will live very long even in the future.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

It will be remain as long as ICO will be relevant. Bounty is the cheapest way for developers to promote their project. Bounty hunters are part of the community and create activity, I think a lot of hunters continue to support projects that they like even after the end of bounty campaign.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Bounties isn't gift at all, it is a partly a job that need effort to promote their ICO. So it is depends the developer, if they think is useless to do bounty then they will not using bounty program. But so far as i know, bounties is effective way to promote ICO project.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Until there are no new projects. Truth is, as long as there are new projects coming into the blockchain industry there would be need for adequate marketing efforts. This is where bounties come in. So bounties play important roles in the successo f an ICO by getting the word out to potential investors.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

i think bounty will remain as long as we can access the internet and the ICO also remains.
Bounty is not a gift but a job that we need to fulfill in order for us to get what we need from them. We can earn token and sell it for us to earn in exchange for our participation in their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: