Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1565 times)
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

i think bounty will remain as long as we can access the internet and the ICO also remains.
Bounty is not a gift but a job that we need to fulfill in order for us to get what we need from them. We can earn token and sell it for us to earn in exchange for our participation in their project.
Bounties should be considered reward for doing tasks, while job is problematic term. Job has a salary and there is always tax and different rights associated with salary. So from legal point of view it's not good that you call bounties a "job".

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will remain indefinitely and for more years to come. I say that because, even though many say that it's always a scam or that it's destined to fail. I say that many are still holding their belief in it because many people, newbie or seasoned, still engage in bounty programs as their bread and butter in earning in this market. It's a legit venture, and surely, even though there are no negativeness surrounding it, many are still willing to take the risk and join in different bounty programs for profit.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

It will be remain as long as ICO will be relevant. Bounty is the cheapest way for developers to promote their project. Bounty hunters are part of the community and create activity, I think a lot of hunters continue to support projects that they like even after the end of bounty campaign.
Yes It wil be existing as people continues support on the bounty program. Hunters is existing and more in the future so I dont think it will stop. Once Ico is going strong their is still hunters in this industry.
Harribel03

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Until there is problem that the man needs to solve, ICO program will remain. ICOs are made because the people are not satisfy with something. Fortunately, people have unlimited wants and right now, we used technology to comply the needs of humanity. That's why I think, ICOs will not die. And if there are ICOs, there are also bounties that will exist.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

I think the bounty bounty program will last for as long as humans can still use the internet, especially if the cryptocurrency world progresses, then that would be a very good start for bounty program.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

Until no more companies need funds from investors. or until the world forbids ICO. This is actually a good thing, if developed and managed correctly. The ICO model is much easier than we apply for a loan to the bank. and also profitable for potential investors as well as bounty hunters.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

I think the bounty campaign will remain as long as investor needs us. And I think the bounty campaign that we're doing is not a gift rather it is a job. Because ICO benefits from us in supporting their project and in return they need to give us what we worked for,  cause if not I think no one will continue to participate in any campaign or ICO.
MaestroProject

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

I don't think bounty campaign will remain as long as investors need us. As soon as SEC restrains the bounty program, it will be a useful marketing source for companies, and useful profit for participants. In finance, 3rd party without enough knowledge of the investments cannot promote its business and investments. Bounty participants are not usually experts.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will remain for a long year until the investor stop it. It is not a gift, but rather a job or part time job for most bounty hunters. In my opinion, it will not be ending anytime soon as running a bounty campaign is the best way to get their name out there to the small time investors. so, it will remain for along year.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

I can not foresee that but ICO projects are still in the future. because this is a new market and gives them many opportunities to develop their ideas. because so many people in the world will open a project ICO and calling their investment capital to implement the "dream" of them.
I think it will still last until 2021.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

There are currently a lot of ICO projects in development that apply to real-world payments, so I personally think that as long as the virtual currency markets exist, there are still bonuses.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

I don't think bounty campaign will remain as long as investors need us. As soon as SEC restrains the bounty program, it will be a useful marketing source for companies, and useful profit for participants. In finance, 3rd party without enough knowledge of the investments cannot promote its business and investments. Bounty participants are not usually experts.

And those experts makes Bounty ICO projects and  hire Bounty Hunters for promoting;-) Bounty programs will stay for a while and as long you don´t pay taxes for that is all good.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

If I were to predict it will remain as long as bitcoin is alive, because this bounty programme are the alternatives ways to earn tokens ,even if you are not buying , because you will be rewarded for your works if you join their bounty campaigns in promoting those ICO projects ,so it remain to the last.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

I have a feeling that bounty programs will start dwindling after 2 years. It would be lesser on those years because ideas have already taken and I'm sure that every category of services, there's an altcoin that has already dominated the competition and there's no room for start-ups anymore.
Singbatak

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

For me, bounty programs will not end until the bitcointalk will not end. And I hope it will remain and last forever, because this is my way to have earnings and to help for my family.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

as long as there is a competitions that helps all coins battling each other to sustain stability and garnered a pinch of the total market shares, as long some evil minded entrepreneur funding ICO projects the bounty projects will continue to grow, and also maybe when the price of bitcoin will be low, and some alt coins will level with bitcoin's price, then maybe, less owner's will fund ICOs. you said gift? well yeah, maybe an opportunity for us rendering services that bounty campaigns are offering us the chance to earn.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

as long as there is a competitions that helps all coins battling each other to sustain stability and garnered a pinch of the total market shares, as long some evil minded entrepreneur funding ICO projects the bounty projects will continue to grow, and also maybe when the price of bitcoin will be low, and some alt coins will level with bitcoin's price, then maybe, less owner's will fund ICOs. you said gift? well yeah, maybe an opportunity for us rendering services that bounty campaigns are offering us the chance to earn.

YUP. You have to remember that ICO's need marketing and promotion. And one of the best known method is really having a ANN thread and offering bounty programs so that more people will be aware of such project. One thing though that I noticed about bounty lately even for airdrops is that they are requiring KYC. Is it really needed? What are the benefits from this marketing perspective to have all this documents?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

It will remain as long as bitcoin is still alive because I think many of the ico projects are get profit with bitcoin only, though not all like that.

Program bounty akan selalu ada dan terus berlanjut selama perusahaan ICO mendapatkan untung, ini bukan pertimbangan sebagai hadiah tetapi ini adalah apa yang kami sebut penghargaan atau penghargaan dari apa yang kami kerjakan untuk mereka, saham kami untuk mempromosikan dan mengiklankan perusahaan mereka untuk mendorong dan mengundang banyak investor untuk berpartisipasi mendapatkan program mereka.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

As long as the cryptocurrency world still exists, bounty programs will still exist. to promote the ICO project. so the bounty team works as a promotional team to be paid by the project holder.
evader11

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

The bounty program will remain as long as the cryptocurrency still exist as well. So the bounty team needs to do promote their project regarding bitcoin too so in this way many people will came to invest it. As long as many investors of crypto it will not be vanish anytime.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: