Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dexter will die, Walter White to jail. Place your bets!  (Read 3026 times)
luke.watson

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 06:10:11 PM

I think a more important bet for BB would be what will happen to Jessie

He's the perfect spin-off character but could also get brutally killed in the last season, or even arrested

In terms of the out come for Walt

I don't think it is very likely he will survive, remember he has the DEA breathing down his neck (Hank hinted at knowing in the last ep) and he has cancer which has been in remission but I think it's likely to be the thing that kills him
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 06:24:05 PM

If anyone wants to bet Walter White dies at the end of this season, I'm willing to give 2:1.

2:1 sounds very good to me. I might be willing to bet another 0.2 BTC on it if like the bet listed, you include jail as a winning outcome as well. Dexter will not go to jail, no way. WW would go to jail before he dies given the option.

If you keep your action on the site, the market will fix the odds for you per: http://trilema.com/2013/lets-understand-mutual-betting-together/

dondon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:22:49 AM

Interesting bets - if you ask me I'd lean towards both main characters getting killed off or going to jail in the final episode.

Dexter has a few people that could take him out between now and the finale - the blonde chick that likes poisoning people, the young guy that he's trying to mentor, or any one of the other characters in the series could discover who he is and catch/kill him too.

Walter White is also at risk of dying off, even if he doesn't get killed by something related to his occupation, don't forget he's still got the cancer so I think you chose wisely on that bet he could very easily get finished off by the end of the series.
MasterSplinter

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

no I don't think walt will die or be arrested.
geofflosophy (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:53:23 AM

Predictious is currently favoring Walt dying by a significant margin: https://www.predictious.com/entertainment/breaking-bad-season-finale/season-5-of-breaking-bad-ending-with-walt-dying
JoeColombo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:46:42 AM

I will bet 0.5 btc that walter does not go to jail.
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:00:25 AM

I saw that also.  It doesn't mean much with the market depth they have right now though.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dondon

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:16:06 AM

After the last few episodes I am starting to think Dexter won't die by the finale.

Still think Walter White is a goner though  Lips sealed
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:36:03 AM

I heard about Breaking Bad from a friend, watched one episode then another and another and then I was hooked. Great series truly. I'm tempted to bet on this but I have no clue honestly what the ending has in store.

geofflosophy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:09:02 AM

After the last few episodes I am starting to think Dexter won't die by the finale.

Still think Walter White is a goner though  Lips sealed

Dexter was too close to call for me when I made the bet, so I abstained from that one. On the one hand, he has a son who we as the audience really don't want to see orphaned. On the other hand, ever since ****Dexter SPOILER ALERT**** Trinity took out Rita all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. Doubly so for Deb taking out LaGuerta.

RE: Breaking Bad, in the wrap-up show "Talking Bad" last week, the actress who plays Skylar said that all characters get the "ending they deserve," which to me means Walt is doneions. But we'll see...
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:59:58 PM

**Spoiler Alert, if you open this topic you already know there are spoilers tough.**

Dexter didn't die, I don't know what will they do to Walter White but I hope he finds what he deserves. We'll see 3 days later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
geofflosophy (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 10:34:12 PM

**Spoiler Alert, if you open this topic you already know there are spoilers tough.**

Dexter didn't die, I don't know what will they do to Walter White but I hope he finds what he deserves. We'll see 3 days later.

Nope, he didn't. The whole final season was pretty weak IMO, they didn't make the shit hit the fan at all. Breaking Bad has been throwing the shit against the fan repeatedly all season, I have very high hopes for the double length series finale.
mises

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:51:16 AM

I predict the famous "ricin" that has lasted the entire series will be used on Walt on himself after he gives the police a confession to save Skyler. Or jesse will use it on walt.

But also there's a chance that everyone in Walt's family will die. Why stop at hank :\.

Best show ever.
dondon

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:57:47 AM

Nope, he didn't. The whole final season was pretty weak IMO, they didn't make the shit hit the fan at all. Breaking Bad has been throwing the shit against the fan repeatedly all season, I have very high hopes for the double length series finale.

Yeah that season finale for Dexter was shit, I was actually watching it and thought you'd win your bet when he started to head his boat in towards the storm... then he became a lumberjack..?

A lot of this season was nonsense. Nobody notices a guy taking a body out of a hospital in broad daylight and walking onto their boat?? I know there was a lot going on but wouldn't somebody notice Cheesy
dondon

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:12:38 AM

Actually, just re-read your original post and see you didn't bet on Dexter and only bet on Breaking Bad!
Good choice there! Grin
geofflosophy (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:40:18 AM

I can't believe that he didn't get discovered as the Bay Harbor Butcher, and the brain surgeon barely put up a fight. So weak!
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 10:51:00 AM

My odds of 2:1 against walter white dying seem very unfavorable now, good that nobody accepted :p

mises

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:45:49 AM

I think a more important bet for BB would be what will happen to Jessie

He's the perfect spin-off character but could also get brutally killed in the last season, or even arrested

In terms of the out come for Walt

I don't think it is very likely he will survive, remember he has the DEA breathing down his neck (Hank hinted at knowing in the last ep) and he has cancer which has been in remission but I think it's likely to be the thing that kills him

I remember watching in interviews with Vince Gilligan that they were going to have Jessie killed in the earlier seasons of the show, but he evolved into something integral to the show. But the way he says it hints that Jesse was always meant to die they were just postponing it. I would bet that Jessie dies in the end.
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:16:35 AM

I've been watch Dexter for some time, but stopped watching Breaking bad after a season or so.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:36:00 AM

***Spoiler alert***

I've watched Dexter from season one and have thought out how the end would come. To my surprise Dexter didn't take a dirt nap but I am pleased with the end result. It would of been ok if he went with Debra in the end and they didn't add the ending logger scene.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: