Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COSS set to be on the same trajectory as BNB & KCS.  (Read 786 times)
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

COSS will implement FIAT in Q1 or Q2 2018. Plus there will be more and more ICOs on the platform. And eventually a market place.

It has so many upsides and so few downsides as downsides would be competition and there isn't that much with all the exchanges not accepting new members.

Only downside is the lack of workforce, and this is one the main reasons COSS has been lagging a bit behind Kucoin. But if you're a long term holder, COSS is the way to go and will keep on giving 50% of revenues in dividends, not like Kucoin. Rune Evensen who's spearheading the platform also legit seems a nice guy you want to trust.

Yep, gotta pump its shitcoins Tongue

COSS is stagnating for too long now... Look at Kucoin and its growth!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shpongled

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

I'm not saying KCS is shitty or anything, quite the opposite I've actually regretted not investing in it before and the platform is awesome.

I like the COSS project even more though, I like the Crypto One Stop Solution it represents, being a well rounded platform (ICO + FIAT) while always giving 50% of trading fees.

I don't think they are that much competitors, there is space for both, COSS being a bit "riskier" but also now being the one of the two where there is the most to gain from.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

I'm not saying KCS is shitty or anything, quite the opposite I've actually regretted not investing in it before and the platform is awesome.

I like the COSS project even more though, I like the Crypto One Stop Solution it represents, being a well rounded platform (ICO + FIAT) while always giving 50% of trading fees.

I don't think they are that much competitors, there is space for both, COSS being a bit "riskier" but also now being the one of the two where there is the most to gain from.
This is possible when COSS is getting better and better, now you can see that the trading volume of the COSS trading platform is rising sharply, which is really a good sign for a given page new translation.
Cryptomania13 (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

COSS hiring more developers and still working out all the kinks but that's the risk and appeal of investing at this level v/s waiting until it hits $5 in a couple of weeks.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

COSS exchange is not as popular as binance, i dont know if it will be so...
anyway BNB token costs 20$ XD thats funny
Cryptomania13 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

You're looking at about 100 million market cap for COSS and 2 billion market cap with BNB. Which one you think has a better chance of 10x or more this year?
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

I've been analysing Coss against KuCoin alot since and before I bought into KuCoin.

Here are the reasons I desicided to choose KuCoin:
- Coss is basicly a dead exchange. Todays volume is 47 BTC that nothing for an exchange and 75% of the volume is made by theris Coss Token. So baisically no volume equals no earnings.
- KuCoin on the other side has a volume of 10700 BTC and its growing every day.
- Coss is older than KuCoin and KuCoin is still so far ahead.
- KuCoin is listing 1-2 Coins every day and often the first exchange to list them after ICO. There coins have a good potential to grow x times per se.
- KuCoin is having amazing promotions like receiving BTC for retwittering one of their Twitter posts, ...
- KuCoin pays the dividende daily so there will me less manipulation by people buying the coin right before the KCS snapshot and dumping it afterwards. Coss payouts are weekly.

Can you please tell me if you know, how much per 1 KCS token let's say are the dividents? I am interested in going big in KCS and hold for long-term but this is an important factor.

It's not practical to buy kucoin just for that dividend. When you calculate it, you'll see it's below 10% annualy, which meand no need to buy it just to get dividends. Today 10% earning is nothing in crypto world.
Cryptomania13 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Just broke the $2 mark.  Yes, the COSS website and exchange is still a lil buggy but that's the annoyance that early adopters are willing to take to get in early and make the big bucks. You can wait until it's $5 next week when the new UI is here but I would put up with the current ugly site and take the chance now.
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

50% dividens is way better than 15% kcs offers. Once coss opens fiat gateway this coin will be $50+
Alcarin

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:43 AM

50% dividens is way better than 15% kcs offers. Once coss opens fiat gateway this coin will be $50+

Its 50% also + 40% for referals... it will take 2 years to lower... plus volume is actually growing on Kucoin as opposed to COSS Tongue

And i would rather get 15% from 5billion than 50% from 50mil Tongue

jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

I just bought some COSS. I think there is a huge opportunity here.
bk2000

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Definitely like the idea of investing in an exchange.  This looks to be a great high risk - high reward option until the volume picks up.  Will likely buy some today.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jimmywh

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Definitely like the idea of investing in an exchange.  This looks to be a great high risk - high reward option until the volume picks up.  Will likely buy some today.

Good luck with that..  Kiss
The site is not running smoothly at this moment, as it took 24 hours for my deposits to show up. However, they did eventually show up. The only place else to buy it is HitBTC, and from what I can tell right now, that is not a good place to place your deposits.

That being said, I have high hopes for this baby dragon.
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

Its 50% also + 40% for referals... it will take 2 years to lower... plus volume is actually growing on Kucoin as opposed to COSS Tongue

I would suggest you look into kcs a little better. Its april or when volume hits 250 million. Then it
Drops to 15%. Also kcs is considered a security and usa governement already stayed they are cracking down on that this year. Coss is setup through a dao not making them a security. I wish you the best of luck and when kucoin bans usa people you will see a kcs yardsale.
jimmywh

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

I think that holding COSS is one of the best long time investments you can do right now.
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Interesting topic, especially because of increasing trading volume a lot of new exchange show up
coss price is still really cheap compared with binance and kucoin there is still plenty room to growth especially with new update UI
and maybe trading competition also airdrop will increase coss trading volume in the future
but
if coss offering Fiat deposit withdrawn thats will be Super awesome
Iam really interesting with coss, and want to know more about this, can someone give me some link where i can read 2018 coss roadmap?
thank you in advance  Grin
Cryptomania13 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

It's happening. Sunday will be the new UI then new engine a few months afterwards!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I hope coss will do same like kcs and bnb did but they really need to comeup with better servers and smooth user interface to attract massive traders.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alcarin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

I would suggest you look into kcs a little better. Its april or when volume hits 250 million. Then it
Drops to 15%. Also kcs is considered a security and usa governement already stayed they are cracking down on that this year. Coss is setup through a dao not making them a security. I wish you the best of luck and when kucoin bans usa people you will see a kcs yardsale.

Dont lie please... KCS shares will drop to 15% in 2 year time, but will start dropping in april yes... but it will take 2 years to drop from 50% to 15%!!!

Also COSS is OLDER than kucoin and its doing way worse!

Kucoin is also NEO platform for all ICOs and will list them ASAP... unlike COSS who is platform for nothing atm.

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

i think the price of Coss is too high right now, the project is good but I am going to wait for the dip to buy back again at a cheaper price, great job to all the holders.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: