Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO ETH AND NO BTC WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?  (Read 1187 times)
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

-Omisego
-Redpulse

and Monero
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

If there will be no bitcoin and ethereum, i think what people will be looking for will be those coins that also has the same traits, we have a lot of those when we check out altcoins, for example monero, it also also like bitcoin, we can transact anonymously, and for ethereum, i can say we have waves, a lot of coin is also being procuded by waves and they have real value, just like erc20 coins for ethereum.
fo0tman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin for the moment. In the future, we will see.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

I think it's better to have no ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin has more ways to use than ethereum because bitcoin is also popular and its higher price in ethereum is also a bit of confidence in bitcoin because it is more popular than ethereum, But it may not happen because it has long been in the field of bitcoin and ethereum.

Are you actually serious about your statement "it is better to have no ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin has more ways to use..." If we look at the market now, almost all of the coins in there are ethereum-based coins so if we removed ethereum then what do you think will happen? Seriously.

Anyway, if bitcoin and ethereum ceased to exist, I think I will be investing on LTC, EOS and NEO. I like these coins and I believe in its great potential although it is currently undervalued right now.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Right now probably ENIGMA, ICON and RAIBLOCKS > I always look for strong team and growth potential in the long term.
I use LTC and BCASH for day to day transaction when needed.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

In the spirit of this forum, I'll just ignore the thread and say... buy ETH and BTC.   Or to be more exact, I'll say it with just slightly off grammar:

Buy an ETH or the BTC and it will gain the capital in the first for.

sent from my X6
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

ETH AND BTC ARE DIGITAL COIN AMBASSADOR THEN WHY OTHER COINS ARE ALSO IN RUNNING? Huh

ETH is a scam, of the 4.8Million outstand, 3.5 Million were premined, that means that 80% of ETH is owned by two assholes

BTC is NSA, first is always best, until something comes along and knocks #1 down,

I like ZenCash,

I think the best is  bitcoin-z, its equihash, 100% non-premined,...

But all cryptos to date suck dick, as they're not anonymous; even monero is faux anonymous, and all z-coins are Israel backdoor
Assuming ETH is a scam is not enough reason. Imagine all coins that are starting to be tradable has it's own creator and it's own owner ofcourse if they owned a coins like eth they are always have some eth in their wallet such as 1/4 of all tokens because it is their own token and they give their whole support and whole knowledge and skills just only to become successful with that coin. So, instead of giving them such a bad reaction just place your foot on their own shoes and feel the overflowing happiness.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

If you don't have two of them, maybe you don't have a cryptocurrency market, so it's completely empty talk.

darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

If there is no bitcoin or ethreum I would like to go with btcx because the project of the btcx is similar to bitcoin and etherum   
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Litecoin is my next choice if there is no bitcoin and etherum because because it is highly potential and the price is fairly compitative
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

I can not deny, Zcash, BCH, and Ripple that I will choose if BTC and ETH does not exist,
Zcash, BCH, and Ripple have a good future in my opinion...

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

it is funny how new accounts are always comparing bitcoin and ethereum and talk about two as if they are the same!
ETH is a shitty premined coin with a lot of issues and lots of exploits and problems, while bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that could ever live up to the name currency.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Litecoin is my next choice if there is no bitcoin and etherum because because it is highly potential and the price is fairly compitative

Litecoin prove in the market that they have a good potential to shine the price increase in 2017 and if theres no btc and eth I think litecoin will be the one in the top this is also my one of the best coin that I hold so far.
My other choose altcoin are monero, ripple and eos with have a good Developer inside the transaction are fast compare to bitcoin so this will have a potential to be the no. 1 crypyocurrency.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

Hi,

First, mind your capital letters, please. Wink

Then, ETH and BTC can indeed considered as ambassadors, just because they are well-known, even further than just in the community. However, all the crypto-currencies do not exist for the purpose of becoming widely used. Some, were only created as trading tools, others as betting tools...

So actually, your choice depends on what is your goal!

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

It's simple if Bitcoin never exists then I highly doubt we can see any cryptocurrencies scene. I'm sure Bitcoin is the first revolutionary technology that greatly improves how the world economy works. Well, yeah there is some research about digital currency back then, but Bitcoin is the first who started it.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

That is like saying why have other brands of cola when you have Coca Cola and Pepsi. Competition in a market is good, keeps everybody more honest. Monopolies are never a good thing. Any good alt coin has something new to offer. Litecoin is a quicker cheaper version of Bitcoin for example. Some like Monero are aimed at maintaining privacy. I have some of each of those

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ahmetcem

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

babacoin.online

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

my choice is neo and dash. I follow these two coins very closely. I predicted NEO would be up to 100$, but I could not make much investment. I'm more hopeful of Dash this year. I think the ranking and the market value will be better. Smiley

Zerrece tamahım yoktur şu dünya varına
Rızkımı veren Hüda'dır kula minnet eylemem
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

This is a complex and individual issue. There are many good and strong coins.
XRP and IOTA are my choices. Very promising IOTA coins, I recommend it to everyone.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

This is a complex and individual issue. There are many good and strong coins.
XRP and IOTA are my choices. Very promising IOTA coins, I recommend it to everyone.

I agree. IOTA is a very promising coin in the long term. In the near future, the Internet of Things and fast and free transactions will be distributed using IOTA.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Besides choosing BTC and ETH, I would go for other top crypto currency. Will use those coins for storage value and to make long term profit. There are litecoin and Dash coin for using them as storage value. To make quick profit right now, I would go for Ripple.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: