Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO ETH AND NO BTC WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?  (Read 1188 times)
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

I think I would go to bitcoin cash,lite coin or Ripple ,
Or maybe in Minexcoin heard that it is a good coin and have a huge potential.
Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

I would research carefully and buy good altcoins. I can't say exactly I will go with this and that as there are lots of good altcoins in the market. Right now, I'm interested in ripple, litecoin and monero. So I choose them.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

I will use Xem for long term yes well all know XEm is no. 2 in terms of provider next to XRP. you know why i dont like xrp coz they are more centralize than any coins out there they have big partnership on banks and that's make unconvince.
ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

I really like NEO, Waves and NEM. Because they use pos instead of POW. I do not understand ripple at all. I would say that they are too centralized.
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

I think Ripple will have brighter future than bitcoin as it works will banks and in the general public's eyes it is more trustworthy. I also like privacy coin like deeponion which provides 100% anonymity in transactions. Both have good potentials to become good candidates in the market.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

A market without ETH is forced to replace it with the NEO, so suddenly the bitcoin is not essential so we could replace it with MONERO
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

Every coin has its own characteristics. Btc being the first, ETH is an intelligent contract, and ripple is a gateway service. Btc and Eth are leading now others follow. We will have more options in the future, particularly I'm so keen about Etn.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Bitcoin & Ethereum are the most famous coin of all...& they have the highest value.. but when there is no available of these,then I my choice will be Altcoin...because their price is low & here anyone can easily invest..can earn big amount of money
aimexlondon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

My first choice would be ripple, it is rank 2 now, just after bitcoin, transfer ripple take seconds rather than hours. by the time I post , it worth 3.3usd per coin.
second will be litecoin, only 84000000 available, it with be worth 1/4 of bitcoin, the third will be deeponion. deeponion just started , it has huge potential in my opinion.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

Because they introduce the any kind of coins if no bitcoin and eth they are also aknown why they use their coin if no ambassador.
stashi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

Ripple is my choice, as there will be a growing demand and hence the valuation.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

Well ill choose ripple. Right now it is next to BTC in terms of value and has very high circulating supply. Also, it's already stable in several aspects and even better than BTC in terms of fees added for conversion.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
Sadum

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

I will go and Switch to another investment if it is true but I hope it will not happen ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

ETH AND BTC ARE DIGITAL COIN AMBASSADOR THEN WHY OTHER COINS ARE ALSO IN RUNNING? Huh

As long as there are investments that pouring in a certain coin this coin will keep on running. It just happen that Ethereum and Bitcoin are much more investors than other coins but we could not predict the future in which bitcoin alone have many enemies and the threat of crash was always there. I bet Bitcoin cash and Ripple because they are gaining the momentum now.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

ETH AND BTC ARE DIGITAL COIN AMBASSADOR THEN WHY OTHER COINS ARE ALSO IN RUNNING? Huh
Thats because they are from a different developer, and every developer want have profit. all altcoin have their own characteristics and own business.
Besides a bitcoin and ETH I will choose ripple, ripple has great potential.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

It will be hard to have such a scenario since this two has been on my list for so long now.
but without them i will go with my number 1.
DeepOnion - with the amount of development it has since its launching and with the upcoming added features i believe that it has great future someday.
devs are so active and the community is very supportive.
what else can i ask for.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

There are several altcoins I would consider aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum. I might be going to Ripple (XRP) or Stratis (Strat). There is also Waves of course, one of the most trusted of all altcoins. And why don't we consider the project which is very much undervalued, which is Ethereum Classic (ETC)? There is also NEM (XEM) and IOTA. Actually, there are so many nice options out there.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I would definitely go with DeepOnion, I think the developers are very hard working and push out some nice cool features. Community is also great and supportive, everyone wants it to succeed.
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

btc always be my first choice for cryptocurrency and eth 2nd place but
if btc and eth not exist ill choose ltc, dash and doge no doubt Grin

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

In fact bitcoin and ethereum are my favorite cryptos when it comes to investing, so for me it would be very difficult to choose another option in the market. I have heard good references from Cardano and a few altcoins, but honestly all my expectations are set in the development of the HashGraph protocol and I have no doubt that it can certainly mean a serious threat to all current blockchain-based crypts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: