Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELIXIR  (Read 1325 times)
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Just for the sake of understanding how cryptoworld works, I indeed was expecting a little dip after the announcement because of people cashing out (what those people are thinking in a moment like this for doing that, I'll never know. But I'm a noob, so what do I know  Tongue), but a huge pump after that because the announcement was very positive for the future of this coin, let alone the tech behind it and potential usefullness. In fact, it's one of the coins with larger % on my portfolio, for the long run. My questions are, do you think this dip was only because of people cashing out? Hoy soon can you expect a significative rise (which sooner or later, will occur I think)? In my mind, I was expecting the pump to happen yesterday, but it didn't. Anyway, this is clearly a coin to hodl, don't sell it, you will regret it. I will only sell it if a meteor hits Sillicon Valley, and I don't see that happening soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

The dip after the annoucement is natural and very healthy for Elixir in the long term, now I think the price will increase a lot, 2018 is going to be the year for Elixir

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

They need to expand the team I think. Seems a bit too thin for the amount of work that needs to be done, in relation to the hype and the growing following.

Once they do that it's nothing but a mission to the moon.
moonman69 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Just for the sake of understanding how cryptoworld works, I indeed was expecting a little dip after the announcement because of people cashing out (what those people are thinking in a moment like this for doing that, I'll never know. But I'm a noob, so what do I know  Tongue), but a huge pump after that because the announcement was very positive for the future of this coin, let alone the tech behind it and potential usefullness. In fact, it's one of the coins with larger % on my portfolio, for the long run. My questions are, do you think this dip was only because of people cashing out? Hoy soon can you expect a significative rise (which sooner or later, will occur I think)? In my mind, I was expecting the pump to happen yesterday, but it didn't. Anyway, this is clearly a coin to hodl, don't sell it, you will regret it. I will only sell it if a meteor hits Sillicon Valley, and I don't see that happening soon.

Probably won't be a meteor hitting the valley anytime soon...

But you never know where the Falcon Heavy might land!

In all seriousness though, this is a coin to hodl hard, agreed.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Probably won't be a meteor hitting the valley anytime soon...

But you never know where the Falcon Heavy might land!

In all seriousness though, this is a coin to hodl hard, agreed.

And not only to hodl hard, it's also the best time to buy it. I don't think we will ever see this coin under $1 again after this month (that's just my opinion). If I had more funds, I'd spend it on this coin (and maybe SHIFT and XSPEC).

PS: Moonman69, please check your inbox  Smiley
moonman69 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

I don't think we'll see it under $1 after tonight - looks to be climbing

A very good sign that it held close to $1 even after the big dump... test passed. Elixir will go far.

I replied, thanks!
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Fortune favors the brave! HODL Elixians!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Buying some more around $1 price. Hope to see it at $10 or more in a few months!
SHBlizzard

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Buying some more around $1 price. Hope to see it at $10 or more in a few months!

i think that might be a stretch, but you never know in crypto!

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

How does it differ from other lenders like SALT or ETHLend ? Do users get benefits for using elixir token in the lending app? What gives the value for this token?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
SHBlizzard

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

How does it differ from other lenders like SALT or ETHLend ? Do users get benefits for using elixir token in the lending app? What gives the value for this token?

Salt - Tokens grant you membership to their service, 1 tokens = up to 10,000 usd of loan in exchange for 10,000 usd worth of Crypto (BTC, ETH) - basically Salt takes your crypto that you don't want to sell as collateral for a loan. Salt loans are only currently available to US residents.

ETHLEND - not too familiar with the project, but it just seems like an Ethereum P2P lending platform with some form of collateral.

Elix - P2P lending (you can choose interest rate). Pooled Lending (crowdfunding). Mined through time unlike pretty much every other crypto. and so much more.

Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Salt - Tokens grant you membership to their service, 1 tokens = up to 10,000 usd of loan in exchange for 10,000 usd worth of Crypto (BTC, ETH) - basically Salt takes your crypto that you don't want to sell as collateral for a loan. Salt loans are only currently available to US residents.

ETHLEND - not too familiar with the project, but it just seems like an Ethereum P2P lending platform with some form of collateral.

Elix - P2P lending (you can choose interest rate). Pooled Lending (crowdfunding). Mined through time unlike pretty much every other crypto. and so much more.

Good sum up

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/7n0le2/ath_question/

That article really breaks down ELIX over the competition.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

Regarding speculation, I see Elixir and Oyster Pearl as very similar projects. Almost the same market cap and circulating supplies, very good dev teams and roadmaps, priority on development over marketing (which is coming for both in the near future, so I believe both are a time bomb ready to explode and rise a lot), still not listed on big exchange sites, today both projects released interesting news on their twitters, etc. They are like twins  Grin, even though they serve for different purposes. For which one do you see a brighter future?
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

"I do not think this symbol will be under $ 1.00 again" I fully agree with this opinion
Elixir is a project to be valued highly
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

Will go over $2 very fast

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Is it still dipping?
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

ELIX is a nice coin, currently on KuCoin, all the new coins are getting listed on these Chinese exchanges.

raulo1985

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

ELIX is a nice coin, currently on KuCoin, all the new coins are getting listed on these Chinese exchanges.

Kucoin is growing very fast, and it's very user friendly. Could use some improvements on some issues though (sometimes it keeps kicking me out, and I have to log in again, or sometimes I find it difficult to place or cancel a trade. Minor issues).

Regarding Elixir, it's one of the main coins on my portfolio. I truly believe on the project, and I think it's very underrated. Low market cap for that kind of project, so I guess 2018 is going to be a great year for this particular coin. It's not late at all to get onboard.
allmeat27

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

100% agree on Elixir. Rocketship is just waiting to take off
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: