Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6167 times)
Shipon123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I suggest u to buy ethereum.ETH future is good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

According to me bitcoin is the best option.Its value is growing day by day.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

If you want to try a different coin than Bitcoin,Ethereum, Ripple or else, you can try Xtrabytes or Wish nowadays, I swicthed to them due to a recommendation of a friend, i got instant gains dont even hodl a while:) In addition to these i can say Stellar Lumens decreased dramatically to 0.7 usd from 0.9x usd, i am expecting another pump on this one.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Qraad

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

The best is bitcoin and ethereum.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
obviously when you are comparing in the market value ofcourse the best cryptocurrency is the bitcoin because we can see that the bitcoin is already and the one one who have a history of the most higher price in the market and obviously there is ETH and the other but there are also a lot of token that even not have a higher price value in the market but it increase a lot in price as a individual token and develop a lot so a big volume investment is really a good thing.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

If you don't know what to buy, first, buy a certain amount of bitcoins
Second, buy some of your favorite altcoin.
Third, choose 1-2 ICO projects to invest.

Same opinion here. That's really how we can succeed in cryptocurrency. We need to diversify our investments and the best way is to invest in coins that you are confident (go for alts that are at least in top 20) and then make your research about on going or upcoming ICOs. Usually, those icos that are backed by known personalities or people from giant tech companies are what people are looking for. I have a pal who is very much into ico investing and he said that he is following McAffee. I think that's one good idea especially if you have less knowledge in crypto but really wants to give it a go. Right now I personally have my eyes on ETN and XMR.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

There are.so many to choose from right now, you also have some good ICOs, take some time and read into a few coins before investing, a couple of good ones I would suggest looking into are BLOCK and BIS.
Pei

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Bitcoin is always the best and the first crypto currency in the market and there is potential for the bitcoins to increase its values 1000 times more than the present value so better to buy for good rate of returns on your investment.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Bitcoin is the best one and value is increasing day by day. According to my view bitcoin demand is never go down and it has no competition with other coins. So Bitcoin is the best option for investment.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

If you have funds and want good returns then btc is undoubtedly best coin to invest in but if you have less amount to start then prefer ETH and LTC as they are on fire these days.Other good coins are ripple and TRON so have a look on them also.But always be careful as they are risky to trade in.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

It is wrong to bet on any one currency. I think you can safely buy each of the top 20 in equal parts. And watch closely the course change. After one of the coins makes x2 sell half. Either in USDT or in ETH. And so do it all the time. This is my strategy, but so far I have not applied it since I have problems with cash.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

It really depends on whether your planning to have a long term or short term investment. As far as volatility of all cryptos Bitcoin has already proven its worth. So for a long term investment ill suggest bitcoin. There are also some hyped coins now, you could also try to invest in Ripple, Tron and Stellar. I highly suggest that you do your own research first on the coins that your planning to put your money in so that you'll know its worth and uses.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

There are.so many to choose from right now, you also have some good ICOs, take some time and read into a few coins before investing, a couple of good ones I would suggest looking into are BLOCK and BIS.
I agree, currently joining a potential ico is profitable. buy altcoin at cheap price, and sell it at high prices. try all the chances of the new altcoin. I suggest to try Tokenomy / TEN.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

Substratum / Verge coins iis the best at th moment. This is my opinion
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

At the present time now the best and hottest altcoin which I think are  good to buy was RDD, PLAY, And TRX those are can be found on Bittrex, Binance, and Coinbene exchange.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

What coin? What token? Well it should vary. How? Why? When investing into a cryptocurrency, you need to first research, why research? Why not buy automatically? Because you are using your money. Cryptocurrency itself is an investment, and an investment is inherent in risks. The risks is your money. Ask me what to buy? Read its whitepaper. Investigate it, see what are their future plans and their mission and vision. If its whitepaper do zlooks good to you, then the next thing to do is to see their roadmap. Roadmap and whitepaper are somehow parallel to each other. But remember, a coin do not exist only by developer itself and its community investing it. But it should be that a coin project has its partnership. More partnership, more coins to be sold and price will start to go up. Thus increasing the value you hold. And earn gain. You should only rely on solely the community itself because they might be selling altogether and price will drastically dip.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Well, my advice is, try sticking to alt coins now. Bitcoins are not that profitable at this time so might want to buy alt coins like Ripple, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin Cash. I bought some lowkey alt coins called PRL and they are priced roughly $4 per coin. I bought them at $1 each. So I already made profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Well I can recommend to you right now is that you should study things about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is going to be your edge in order for you to determine whether a coin recommended to you by some one is the best in the market or not. Many would try to convince you yet they might bring you down, the least thing you could do is learn it by yourself.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

If you want to hold for long term then buy the coins which are start the journey towardss moon like DGB,NEM,QTUM,Verge,Siacoin etc and if you want for short term profit then must buy and hold Bitcoin,Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.

mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

i think bitcoin is the best.now it's price is 16k.so u can buy as much you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: