Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6167 times)
mysql544

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

I think the best will be ethereum or bitcoin. These two coins are the most stable and show good results during long time. So you if you need good profite in the future you better look at them.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

I am surprised that no one mentioned Byteball.
With its DAG and witness system, it's innovating in all fronts, without choosing the easy path of being a copy of Bitcoin, or trying to mimic what Bitcoin already does.

It's also integrating with WCG (World Community Grid), to support a series of scientific researches in different fields of knowledge.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

I think the best will be ethereum or bitcoin. These two coins are the most stable and show good results during long time. So you if you need good profite in the future you better look at them.
I haven't seen the good performance of ETH for some time in the recent past. It constantly refreshes the lowest record, is this a good performance? BTC I think it is very suitable for purchase now, although it is not the most stable, but it is the safest.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

go for gcox acm coin or eth or btc
basically this few are the one invested
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

how much money do you have? if you can afford something strong like bitcoin or ethereum then try them and if not just look for a good and cheap altcoin on exchanges.
austinsku

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Of course Bitcoins remain the most popular and expensive crypto currency in the world, but this has long been not the only digital money in the world with which you can earn income!!!
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

In March 2018, our team published a new and pathbreaking model for how cryptography based digital assets, namely cryptocurrencies or tokens. It was based on simple premise of utility value, which means that any asset should be as valuable as its usefulness. Gold is valued based on its chemical and physical properties proven by science and meta-physicists, where it is used in making computers faster than copper, and invoking positive energies in your body or nature based on feng-shui or other such fields. A car is as valuable as smoother ride, reliability and increased life’s efficiency due to it. There is ofcourse an element of pride and possessiveness due to rarity of items as well like vintage cars or precious paintings, but not of raw gold.

You can read our appreciation model for TIM tokens in the website. It simply states that a technology is as rare(and positive) as its usefulness. Otherwise there could be many rare things which do not add positive aspects in our lives, and such items even rare, should not be and are definitely not treated precious, like many of the crypto tokens who do not add any new meaning to cryptocurrency as technology or a business.

How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:

Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.

4 famous S-curves. Source: Quora
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.

This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.

So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
Jxlmd

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

The answer to this question is quite obvious! take altcoins from the top 20-30 and invest. if you are ready for more risk? buy coins from the list of top-100. but the profit should be greater!
Asherith00

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

The best you can buy today is bitcoin and altcoins buy now while the price is cheap save many as you can try some other coin too that has a potential more holding more profits to come then hold till the price goes up and wait for the bull run.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
If for trading purposes just watch thearket and choose what seems to pump in just a short time but if in holding then its Eth and BTC, see their prices now from before once this cycle over we can definitely see how both will arise. The question will only be when will it start to pump.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

visit coinmarketcap, and see top 10 altcoin, now you can go to the market and buy some coin refernce from marketcap, because that's a major cryptocurrency in crypto world and great future
Major coin might be good choice to invest because it's very good in term of marketcap. However it's better you look at the chart of each tokens. From those perspective, you can choose which one is better and suit you. Since the need is different from person to person, you may choose the fastest one or the slower one based on their movements.

Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

Many good quality coins are on the market today, but for the best crypto to this day it remains BTC and ETH. If you have the capital to buy both coins, I am sure your capital will quickly return, and you will soon get a profit.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

visit coinmarketcap, and see top 10 altcoin, now you can go to the market and buy some coin refernce from marketcap, because that's a major cryptocurrency in crypto world and great future
Major coin might be good choice to invest because it's very good in term of marketcap. However it's better you look at the chart of each tokens. From those perspective, you can choose which one is better and suit you. Since the need is different from person to person, you may choose the fastest one or the slower one based on their movements.

If I personally really like picking coins that are in the top 5-10 in coinmarketcap,
we can buy a coin that now serve as the order to invest for short term or long term investment.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Today well themselves shown and gave signs of life Ethereum I think it is time for recovery this the legend !
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Im considering picking up Qtum now. Price has dropped x20 from the pick
all_inman

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Im considering picking up Qtum now. Price has dropped x20 from the pick
Yes, it is traded on Binance. It has very small market cap and it has super huge opportunity for the price growth! Thats one of the best project to pick up now.
Qtum also is solid investment, infrastructural one.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

There are lots of good coins in the market today and we just have to choose which the best one is. We could choose ltc, ripple, ethereum and the best of all which is bitcoin. We should just be smart in choosing a good coin which has the potential to be profitable in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: