Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6167 times)
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Im considering picking up Qtum now. Price has dropped x20 from the pick
Yes, it is traded on Binance. It has very small market cap and it has super huge opportunity for the price growth! Thats one of the best project to pick up now.
Qtum also is solid investment, infrastructural one.
If volume grows even more then we will observe a much bigger growth on Aeron! Moreover giveaway with spotless prizes is almost over and it will also trigger the growth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
I am sorry to say but I heard it for the very first time the word technical currency, it seems quite rubbish. What do you mean by it??? Is it some sort of holding an engineering degree and the rest of the crypto don't have this degree?
Bitcoin might be good for someone who could afford it in terms of holding for a long term, what if it is not affordable for someone?
There are a lot of altcoins with a huge potential with a very cheap buying cost and if you don't search for them to buy you may regret it too. For example GIN, AST and RChain.
rayhan1997

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

In this current situation you can buy ETH, EOS, ETC and hold. If you can buy and hold them for few months then I think you can get a very good profit from them. So buy as much as you can.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Yes, it is traded on Binance. It has very small market cap and it has super huge opportunity for the price growth! Thats one of the best project to pick up now.
If volume grows even more then we will observe a much bigger growth on Aeron! Moreover giveaway with spotless prizes is almost over and it will also trigger the growth!
Just entered Aeron giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
To be honest It is the first time ever I see such a giveaway in crypto. We all have used for airdrops but it is smth new Cheesy
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Just entered Aeron giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
To be honest It is the first time ever I see such a giveaway in crypto. We all have used for airdrops but it is smth new Cheesy
Im not sure it will really work as team expects. Well, there will be just 10 winners the rest will loose and will be frustrated.
Im aware that such an action may lead to the price fall. Despite volume is good now and Im holding enough Aeron - better be aware on such weak market
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

You need to look at those coins who showed good progress during long tiem and even if they lost their valuse for some part - they still stable
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

now many top altcoyins have fallen in price and they can be bought at a very favorable price. I would recommend the STRAT and NEO

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
in my opinion is ethereum, ethereum is rumored to be heading to 300 $ again,
before going up to 500 $, and some of this analysis is bullrun for ethereum starts
nicecryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Blocknet is cheap and it's a good project, good staking rewards and a solid wallet that was just redesigned.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Aeron for sure. Due to their giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6the price is always above 1 million USD on the binance. People are accomulation ARN now. I feel that pump is coming
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

The best you can buy today is bitcoin and altcoins buy now while the price is cheap save many as you can try some other coin too that has a potential more holding more profits to come then hold till the price goes up and wait for the bull run.

I think it is certain that there will be a strong fall in prices, but it is impossible to predict when it will happen, in a month or a year, or in five years, no one can
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Aeron for sure. Due to their giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6the price is always above 1 million USD on the binance. People are accomulation ARN now. I feel that pump is coming
Think that giveaway may be the trigger for the massive price pump? Huh
To be honest It is the first giveaway I see in crypto. Airdrops is common thing but giveaways not..Will take part Cheesy
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

I'll stick to BTC and ETH in the meantime. It's a good time to accumulate the top 3 actually. Buy in tranches though not a one time swoop.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices right now as the market is at such a low and these coins are the best for risky investment right now. Bitcoin because being the pioneer of the cryptos, the coin is the most widely accepted coin in the market and is also considered as a brand for other cryptos.
Ethereum has proved to be a great potential coin and is now being accepted by major companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has shown major increase in its market capital and hence has shown a significant rise by 1100%. Also, its secure blockchain makes transactions much more secure.
You can expect good returns from these coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
antropogen0009

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

To be honest It is the first giveaway I see in crypto. Airdrops is common thing but giveaways not..Will take part Cheesy
Yes, I think it is exactly the reason. Seems you did not check the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Otherwise you would understand Grin
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Yes, I think it is exactly the reason. Seems you did not check the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Otherwise you would understand Grin
I see that project operated in aviation industry and after successful blockchain implementation team is giving away 10 free flights for the community! But still Im not sure it may trigger good price pump. However who knows..Volume is steady growing for few past weeks, Probably thx for this giveaway Cheesy
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Looking at present situation it is better to buy Neo and Eth both these coins have a lot of potential growth we can expect long-term growth
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

It seems that eth and eos have good value in the future, seeing the speed of transactions is so good, and I think that this has good potential.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

The current market is usually decreasing. Many altcoins declines for just thirty days. At this time Etherum, Ripple, bcd, hot usually are smart choice intended for extended investment decision or maybe dealing. If you would like store intended for extended will not devote on just one area diversify this investment decision the item allows you limit to raise the risk.
Ronalf

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I will suggest the SQR (SaleQR).  

I am collecting SQR for free because I like the accomplished project behind.
They do not sell but distribute those to the members for free during the promotion user by user.

Click the "Promo link" of this bitcointalk.org to have some, and in the same time I get some SQR.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033576

200M total supply.  
Just started the distribution.

The SQR tokens have also own market, not only the trading as any Erc20.
People can exchange those for discounts on shops/stores/brands members of SaleQR  
because those firms will need the SQR tokens to make their products and ads interactive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: