Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Diversified Group Buy [KNC/BitFury/VMC/HashFast]  (Read 17738 times)
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:59:34 PM

I feel that the hosting limit has been reached. I won't know for sure until we make our last hardware order, but I am no longer allowing people to send in funds.

We have about 199 Bitcoins for our last purchase. As many of you know, I am trying to reach out to the hardware manufacturers to secure us the best deal possible. As of right now, options are limited for hardware that will actually break even, therefore I'm looking into other alternatives. Again, please excuse me for holding onto group funds for this long and not making a purchase. I am looking for a deal among deals that would really knock this investment out of the park and make it a great opportunity for all involved.

Thanks for all of your support! If any extra funds are needed for our final purchase, then I will open this back up at a later time. For now consider it closed.

Thank you,

Ch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piecinitup

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:03:17 PM

Hey CH,

What payout address do you have for me.  I feel like I never said.

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
chrcoe01

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:14:02 PM

CH,

I sent payment yesterday (see our other forum for TX details).  It is in addition to my previous shares (should have 8.44 now)  I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post in both forums, so I decided to just because.

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:47:23 PM

Hey CH,

What payout address do you have for me.  I feel like I never said.

Honestly I haven't got that together yet.

I will make a nice spreadsheet showing ownership percentages and pay out addresses. I will ask everyone to make sure I have the correct address on file before any dividends are payed.

So.. there will be plenty of time to get that worked out. My apologies for not being able to check now, I'm quite busy juggling work and other responsibilities.

Thanks,

Ch
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:47:51 PM

CH,

I sent payment yesterday (see our other forum for TX details).  It is in addition to my previous shares (should have 8.44 now)  I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post in both forums, so I decided to just because.

Yep, I got you.  Smiley
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 07:19:22 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 08:10:28 AM by zedicus

Hey... CH !

i thought you were holding out for couple weeks, i think you said maybe a week ..  I was gathering coins. I was hoping to take the ride with you guys.

Edit:

Let me know if you open back up..

Zedicus

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 10:44:08 PM

Hey... CH !

i thought you were holding out for couple weeks, i think you said maybe a week ..  I was gathering coins. I was hoping to take the ride with you guys.

Edit:

Zedicus

Hi Zedicus,

I feel bad for you. I remember you telling me you were getting BTC for this through coinbase or something similar. If you still want to invest with us, please PM me and I'll arrange something. Please know that if we don't end up using your funds, that you will be refunded in full and left out anyways. But, I would like to try to include you because I feel bad.

Anyways.. PM me if you want to work something out!
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 11:14:27 PM

I put up a poll on our forums for a back up plan in regards of what to do if I am not able to negotiate a better deal with an ASIC manufacturer.

Please go vote!
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:49:55 AM

Hey... CH !

Edit:

Zedicus

Hi Zedicus,

I feel bad for you. I remember you telling me you were getting BTC for this through coinbase or something similar. If you still want to invest with us, please PM me and I'll arrange something. Please know that if we don't end up using your funds, that you will be refunded in full and left out anyways. But, I would like to try to include you because I feel bad.

Anyways.. PM me if you want to work something out!

Hey thanks CH!!

Pm Sent..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 11:59:06 AM

Sorry I was unable to get in on this with you CH, after the delays with the avalon chips, I had to change my plans a bit... good luck to you all!

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:58:07 PM

Sorry I was unable to get in on this with you CH, after the delays with the avalon chips, I had to change my plans a bit... good luck to you all!

No problem, there may still be room depending on which course of action the group decides to take. I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks!
roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:31:59 PM

Cointerra just announced a price drop, btw.
piecinitup

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:18:35 PM

Any update and or news?

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
Pound_Note

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:06:30 PM

Updates and news Can be found at,

www.yourcoins.org/forums/forums/diversified-group-buy.4/

Please register for the group buy forums. They are private forums, to register you must send a PM to Relm9 on these forums (bitcointalk.org). Include the Email address that you would like to register with and he will get you verified.

Again, they are private so you cannot see the forums or register by simply visiting the link, please contact Relm9 for that. We had problems with bots registering and posting advertisements when setting up the first group buy. Also, there are security concerns with hosting this much equipment, so I only let participants know about the inner workings of the hosting logistics.

I am not an admin of the forums for transparency reasons (I would be able to edit/delete any posts, etc.)

After you have PMed Relm9 and he gets you verified, you may visit the forums here: http://www.yourcoins.org/forums/forums/diversified-group-buy.4/

- I have polls going on whether not to order from HashFast/CoinTerra/xCrowd. If the majority votes yes on any manufacturer's poll, then I will make sure to order at least 1 miner from each. Please vote if you care which companies we invest in! Normally I put up a poll when a decision has to be made so that everyone has a voice.

- After the group buy has completed, all correspondence will be done through our forums. Like my first group buy, I will have many threads having to deal with the logistics of everything. Please go ahead and register even if you don't plan on voting. Thank you.

Ch
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:33:15 AM

Thank you poundnote  Smiley

To respect other group buys that are actually open, 99% time I'll post news on our private forums. That is what they are there for. I prefer a more structured environment private forums bring, because we can sticky threads and separate different subjects. So, if you haven't already... PM Relm9 to register for the forums.

Cheers,

Ch
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:47:13 AM

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-37

Just a couple of quick updates from us at KnCMiner.
The big news is that all the production orders that are due for delivery before October 15th have now been confirmed with the factory for final assembly and our production schedule is now locked. As such, we are not able to make any more changes.
Over the past few days everyone who has requested shipment via UPS have had their address details confirmed and altered where needed. We still have many customers who have provided incorrect VAT details and we are contacting everyone affected by this, if you are not a registered company with real VAT number, you will have to pay VAT at the relevant rate.
We know that everyone is keen to see more photos and videos of the products and production so we will be releasing our launch video in the coming days. Look out for more news as it happens!

Thanks KnCMiner Team
dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:27:34 PM

If anyone wishes to sell shares in the group buy, I'd be interested in buying a few.
piecinitup

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:43:49 PM

So Coinhoarder hasn't replied to my PM.  He hasn't been on the group buy forum since Oct 13th.  Says last active on here Oct. 16th.  What are we going to do about this?  KNC has shipped ALL orders so he should be getting that machine soon if he hasn't already.  This isn't looking good....

Pound_Note

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:48:41 PM

It ain't looking good.... I've also sent coinhoarder a pm on October 15, and he ain't had the decency to reply even though he has been active on the forum latest being yesterday October 22. So yeah I'm also concerned, with the ignored pm & the total silence / lack of information from group organiser coinhoarder.
flowdab

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:12:43 PM

It ain't looking good.... I've also sent coinhoarder a pm on October 15, and he ain't had the decency to reply even though he has been active on the forum latest being yesterday October 22. So yeah I'm also concerned, with the ignored pm & the total silence / lack of information from group organiser coinhoarder.

I've sent him several PM's as well with no response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: