Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

This is an awesome gambling platform, I like the idea that it will keep the users anonymous even if it the platform itself will be transparent to its users. But the question is, will the transactions fees at the minimum cost like it is going to be cheap? What I hate from a lot of gambling sites a are the transactions fees for withdrawal and deposits which eats up a lot of what a player winnings.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

Seems like a great ,secure and anonymous platform .It's really annoying when sites force on you a Identity verification and making you uncomftable . Really glad you guys avoided that rubbish . Also how are the platform going to generate incomes beside the ICO if there's no fees ?
Matumbaman2323

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

This concept does sound very promising but I personally dislike that low pre ico price !!
allways low pre ico price with a huge ridiculous hard cap ends in a total sellout after hitting a dex
but not to take my words too serious I just saw that falling apart quite often by now Sad
anyways 30 bucks will not hurt at ico price
let's see what 'll happen  Cool Cool
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

This project creates a gambling venue that is combined with blockchain. this is a pretty interesting project and explained that it does not require personal information to play its game. his ideas are interesting. I think this project will glance a lot.
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Seems like a great ,secure and anonymous platform .It's really annoying when sites force on you a Identity verification and making you uncomftable . Really glad you guys avoided that rubbish . Also how are the platform going to generate incomes beside the ICO if there's no fees ?

We will make a long article and explain our biz model soon.
An example, when you play game, The bookmakers will pay a commission and we will get from them.

wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

74% – is it a discount rate?
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Hello Admin,

please confirm my reservation for german and turkish translation via pm.

Hello Doctor-Coin,
Thanks for your support, I will forward to our bounty manager and get back to you asap.
Could i reserve for Vietnamese translation? I am excited about your Online Gambling project. Hope i can get accept from bounty manager Smiley

@vivavivu sure, let check our bounty thread and do all required steps. Our bounty manager will update asap

let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

74% – is it a discount rate?

Yes, however the maximum allowed number of LBT coin is only 20000 per user. We dont allow multiple registered account, please do check our terms.

let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Do you guys need romanian translation? let me know if so

Thanks romanian but we don't accept "newbie" to join our ANN, please do upgrade your rank first Smiley

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Since online gambling is one of the largest and most rapidly expanding industries today. LBT is likely created by a group of strong diligent project team. I simply love the idea of this brilliant fast online gambling platform with zero fee. Very interesting project indeed! 
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Letbet seems a very promising platform because it has many functions that allows the users to be anonymous. This project can give people the chance to create their own game by using their platform. Also their coins has so many functions so I think this will be a good ICO.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Letbet offers a big discount about their coin so let's grab this huge opportunity as this is limited only for few days. This is interesting kind of project because the coin has many features like playing various games on the platform. So gamblers will surely like this kind of project and I think many will avail this promotion.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all LetBet Fans! Because the team will be launching their Slot Machine way before time, as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what Let Bet Coin really is.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transperency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transperency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?
I certainly do not know what solution the developer will propose on the speed of transactions, but there will be an excellent guarantee of execution of transactions. An interesting solution.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

I certainly do not know what solution the developer will propose on the speed of transactions, but there will be an excellent guarantee of execution of transactions. An interesting solution.

Currently the avg block is 2 seconds and you could view it on our network status tool.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all LetBet Fans! Because the team will be launching their Slot Machine way before time, as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what Let Bet Coin really is.
In fact, there are already many gaming projects, but now everything depends on the advertising of the project. If there is a good online advertising platform will be able to pick up gamblers from the competitors.
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

As we already pointed out, We optimized the AVG Block Time ~ 2 secs
Please check out our FAQ: What makes LetBet different from the others

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. I've seen a lot of ICO's that is about betting ang gambling but this one is amazing and different as zero fees will be implemented. More players will really enjoy and surely will support LETBET as the project knows already what they can be and what may lies ahead.
Nobody wants to pay commission fees, it's a very attractive offer not to pay a commission, but at the expense of what will the project exist?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

Currently the avg block is 2 seconds and you could view it on our network status tool.
Wow, you can say an instant transaction, if there is still a small commission the project will undoubtedly achieve success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: