Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

LETBET is a online gambling trust less platform, Yes  Cool you don't need to trust the system everything is written in smart contract. Gambling requires analysing and experience to understand the timeline to make a move, You loose because your chances were limited, you win because your chances were high and depended on your experience.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

I saw many similar projects on gambling topics, and everyone was pretty successful in this environment.
you have a more interesting idea, I will gladly support your project

Thanks Sergiose,

Hey investors,
We are excited to announce you that roulette, p2p, dota betting is on the way.
That's pretty a good news to all gamblers who are involved in betting especially in dota. This will probably be worth successful project because their coin has so many usage about betting games and also so many unique features .
This is really awesome, so it will be like eSports as well. I think betting in those kinds of games will be more exciting since you know that it will be impossible to be rigged.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

I saw many similar projects on gambling topics, and everyone was pretty successful in this environment.
you have a more interesting idea, I will gladly support your project

Thanks Sergiose,

Hey investors,
That's pretty a good news to all gamblers who are involved in betting especially in dota. This will probably be worth successful project because their coin has so many usage about betting games and also so many unique features .
This is really awesome, so it will be like eSports as well. I think betting in those kinds of games will be more exciting since you know that it will be impossible to be rigged.

LetBet seems a trending platform for gambling with the games which really excites me to bet and test my luck, i hope i can win with gamble as my experience makes me better to analyze the move and shoot the bet. Unique features in letbet platform amaze me, it will be the successful platform for online gambling to my experience it keeps leading in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

Hey investors,

Great news, I have tested your website and it really fast, I thought it's a token but it turned out that this is a coin which I think it's better than using a token on ether blockchain. also I read that we can develop our own game and submit to our platform, that's interested.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

Good News for all LetBet Fans!

We will be launching our Slot Machine way before time, as discussed in our roadmap.
Great opportunity for all of you to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting.

Let Light The Future of Online Gambling Together

I will definitely try your slot machine btw how much is the minimum deposit and how much is the minimum withdrawal in bitcoin.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:49:30 AM

Site is really great and already functional with some matches though i not all and also major leagues are not included i will be looking up this site to see how it goes and also i will try it soon to see the payout system whether is working well....Is great to use coins for betting and i hope it will support other major altcoins

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

this project is still new and still not many people know about this project. and hopefully the developers can quickly solve this problem so that this project is seen by many investors. good luck. Wink
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

We will be launching our Slot Machine way before time, as discussed in our roadmap.
Great opportunity for all of you to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting.

I will definitely try your slot machine btw how much is the minimum deposit and how much is the minimum withdrawal in bitcoin.
Yes, I am also interested in a minimum deposit, at present there are many similar projects and it is necessary to have something different from competitors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

A new platform for gambling...Though I am not a big fan of gambling,but I like their idea..They said it's our luck if we success or not..so Letbet project is trustworthy through their working..
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

Yes, I am also interested in a minimum deposit, at present there are many similar projects and it is necessary to have something different from competitors.

Yes, most of gamblers or users will be interested to know what will be the minimum amount to deposit and withdraw. If the minimum amount is too high then there might be issues of it to all small time gamblers. Looking forward for more announcements of letbet.

let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Wow it's very good news that ypu launch your slot machine early according to roadmap.i eagerly waiting for deposit into this machine.but how can i invest in this and what is the minimum and maximum investment?.

Dear mr.charming,
The minimum LBT is 100 LBT and you could purchase maximum of 20000 LBT on our pre-sale 20th,Jan.
Please visit our website for more information https://let.bet

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

A new platform for gambling...Though I am not a big fan of gambling,but I like their idea..They said it's our luck if we success or not..so Letbet project is trustworthy through their working..

Great, this another promising ICO project which support by many gamblers around the crypto currency world. Very nice project which will help as a major solution to a fair gambling system that would bring it close to its future is a decentralized gaming platform.

Yes, this project will also be successful like the other gambling sites now. Because now a days a lot of gamblers are searching for a great site to gamble. I really hope that letbet ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Great news for us, launch earlier than the road map plans! This is what good and hard work has been done to achieve such success! That's what a good development team is!
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Great news for us, launch earlier than the road map plans! This is what good and hard work has been done to achieve such success! That's what a good development team is!

Thanks Smiley we will try to update game event like dota in this month.
Stay tuned and join our ICO for a new future of online gambling.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

If they do as they say then this project will be amazing. A lot going on for gamblers and need I say crypto has really encouraged betting, in a good way tho. Goodluck with this one, sounds nice!
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Wow, very ambitious plans, if your project is not frightened by such competitors, it sounds reassuring. I think with such a mood the commando achieved a lot.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

I will support this project. One of the best presentation and explanation about it. Looking forward to it. Wish you all the best!

Thanks stasik Smiley
Please check our bounty program here
Wow, very generous program with airdrop, I hope ICO will be successful and bounty hunters are good, which will work with the team. Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

You really set yourself good goals. As far as I know, the game Dota is very popular, and that means a lot of gamers will be interested in your project and this means the possibility of attracting good investors. Excellent strategy
lalelulilo

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Hi may I ask id you have you own gambling website or your platform can only be used by gambling sites?
Thanks
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Hi may I ask id you have you own gambling website or your platform can only be used by gambling sites?
Thanks
It is a gambling site but they need many investors to make their website famously with the ICO strategy that is used nowadays to kickstarting any projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: