Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

I’m new here but what’s up with all the fire emojis? Is that a normal thing on thisbite?
This project is offering a very good offer for it investors. They are having 74% off which is a noteworthy thing as I think that in the future the cost of its token will increase very high and it can lead any coin holder a great profit in the future. They also have a very good management team which will surely lead them to success.
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Hey folks
We just make a new article:

https://medium.com/@letbet/enjoy-a-never-before-gambling-experience-with-letbet-2f6472a3a332

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

The project is much different than other gambling site..many old gamblers said that this project has a future..hope they will launch some bounty & airdrop to seek attention..
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

This kind of gambling sounds promising and attractive. Game result is not controlled by the house edge but your luck and experience playing the game.

I hope that this time, developers will really take care about players and rates honesty and this project not only for wages on the part of administrator, moderators and founders.
Probably that's going to happen because this project is in development stage wherein they can still and some features which is more fun and players will surely satisfied with the games. Letbet project is soon to be our favorite gambling sites and hopefully many will participate during ICO.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

This kind of gambling sounds promising and attractive. Game result is not controlled by the house edge but your luck and experience playing the game.
Haha. I hope you dont come to be gambling addiction Smiley. Lucky is lucky, gambling is gambling. Keep your risk depend on your balance xD.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

The project is much different than other gambling site..many old gamblers said that this project has a future..hope they will launch some bounty & airdrop to seek attention..
Yeah. We will wait for annoumcement about bounty and airdrop from LetBet. Gambling community has so much (because of it have Gamble section at bitcointalk). I belive letbet will give a new and fair play gambling website for us.
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

This might be a good one. More bettors will be excited to try this amazing LetBet. Earning money is really possible in this platform. Let us try and start to trust this project. This is an awesome gambling platform, I like the idea that it will keep the users anonymous even if it the platform itself will be transparent to its users.
StuFF981

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

Are there any video manual how does the system works ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

I dont know what some guys smoke before they make comments here but guys please read the Ann topic and Header carefully  Cool

There is already a bounty and airdrop campaign for this project : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2684253.0

And I already contact for translation campaign. But one of the requirement for translation campaign is to take part in the signature campaign.

If the Bounty Manager changes his mind and do not make it a requirement then I can also translate the Ann&Bounty Threads   Roll Eyes
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Are there any video manual how does the system works ?
There are few videos and you can find them on YouTube or just search it on an search engine or you can just ask a developer.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners.
I sympathize with the old players, the dependence on gambling can be compared with a drug, I hope on this site will give enough bonuses to satisfy at least a bit of their passion for the game.

Guys, it's a coin not token, running this platform on ether blockchain will make it slower and all features that we read on first page of this thread ( fast, zero fee) will not be possible.
Kim

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

nice project dev, concept this project it seems very interesting for in following. i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends.  interesting project
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Sports mostly soccer is the best gambling yet, i just home their include more leagues soon it will give us greater opportunity to earns through multiple staking..please include premier league

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

I’m new here but what’s up with all the fire emojis? Is that a normal thing on thisbite?
It's a hot deals and huge opportunities currently LETBET is providing, You can get 74% off, we see many Investors utilizing the offers with LETBET, the online gambling platform looks much good with tools, gamblers turn making great deals. As letbet is offering better offers and service, hope this project to success.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

Agree,  this gambling style will test your skills and analysis specially on the sports feature where you need to think wise to predict the winning team.
LETBET gambling platform looks pretty good with more deals and users amazed with the LETBET by making profits with Gamble, as they said it is easy to do with LETBET to analyze. Hope this project reaps success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners.
I sympathize with the old players, the dependence on gambling can be compared with a drug, I hope on this site will give enough bonuses to satisfy at least a bit of their passion for the game.

So like instead of helping them withdraw from said "drug" you just want to suggest an alternative drug that will make them even more addicted to the game???
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

Wow, I like this project more and more, except for getting bonuses on the site do you have airdrops? Can I join the company's bounty?

You can still join in the airdrop is still not yet late mate, Also they have launched bounty campaigns like a signature, facebook, twitter, telegram, blog and also they are paying for a review of the site.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

Agree,  this gambling style will test your skills and analysis specially on the sports feature where you need to think wise to predict the winning team.
LETBET gambling platform looks pretty good with more deals and users amazed with the LETBET by making profits with Gamble, as they said it is easy to do with LETBET to analyze. Hope this project reaps success.
Of course the platform will work, as in the time of gold rush manufacturers make shovels. Need to join the project, is there a bounty company?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Another interesting project has been evolve in this community of crypto currency. There are lots of people the come to know and understand what really is LetBet. There are also lots of users that were amazed with the LETBET by making profits through Gamble. They are fund of having this kind of project in thr community. We are expecting that the LetBet will become the Future Online Gambling. Sooner or later, with the potential that LetBet have, this project will be able to attain its goal. So, I am looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Of course the platform will work, as in the time of gold rush manufacturers make shovels. Need to join the project, is there a bounty company?
Of course, you can still join the generosity campaign, they are held in facebook, twitter and telegram. Successes to you in extraction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: