Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:35:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners.
Yes, these tokes have many extra features over other gambling tokens as we can see that in their roadmap and whitepapers. Many people have already invested a huge sum of money in this project as this is the best time due to their ongoing offer of 74% off. This as increase the interest of many people to invest in this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

Gambling is made for fun and not for a stable income. This gambling platforms has so many features to make us fun and enjoy while playing. So if you gamble make sure you're already to take the risk of losing.
Agreed, but some people have thought that gambling is just like investing but you can take an easy profit from it and I know that gambling is made for fun but if you lose, your fun feeling has ended roughly.
The biggest problem with gambling is addiction . The game is very addictive if you lack self discipline and you could never stop going back to it if you win ,the stimuli is so strong that it gets the best of you . But anyway as long as this platform won't be rigged then you can't blame the house for it .

Well not rigging the system only reduces your losses by a bit and in the long run you will still lose a lot and lot of money unless you are smart enough
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

The developer is planning a mobile version for his software? I think hardcore players should be able to constantly monitor their bets.
Just like a lot of applications that are used for betting I think it will be best if this platform will be available to a lot of devices not only to iOS but also to android mobile and web-based platforms.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I support the project, it is very attractive for investors, at which exchange is it planned to sell a token?
I think now we only can buy LBT at letbet website. And maybe at the end of ico, letbet can listing at cryptopia or any exchanges?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!
Smiley I have join their signature campaign and i have alot member join letbet bounty? You can see they have many bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2684253.0
Semaj123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Gambling is made for fun and not for a stable income. This gambling platforms has so many features to make us fun and enjoy while playing. So if you gamble make sure you're already to take the risk of losing.
Agreed, but some people have thought that gambling is just like investing but you can take an easy profit from it and I know that gambling is made for fun but if you lose, your fun feeling has ended roughly.
The biggest problem with gambling is addiction . The game is very addictive if you lack self discipline and you could never stop going back to it if you win ,the stimuli is so strong that it gets the best of you . But anyway as long as this platform won't be rigged then you can't blame the house for it .
I think this platform is created for fun and we always know that gambling can ruin everything except if we have self-discipline. It's better to invest with this platform rather than playing because gambling can easily make us a lot of profits.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

We are filled Ecstasy with LETBET as we played bingo, poker and lotteries in LETBET platform. It amazed us to play these online gambling games. LETBET seems so interesting for me as am able to gamble and win, they build a great platform, wish to grab this 74% hot deal.
let.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon

Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:53:52 AM

Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

The game is good, it helps to get distracted from the problems. And what bonuses can you get in your game? Can they be implemented in the game itself?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Two days left before the start of sales and I'm wondering, the wallet will only be on the developer's site? Are there any plans for wallets?
I unfortunately did not find any information about the purse, but I think that it will only be on the site, although it seems to me much more convenient to create a separate application for the purse.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Two days left before the start of sales and I'm wondering, the wallet will only be on the developer's site? Are there any plans for wallets?
I unfortunately did not find any information about the purse, but I think that it will only be on the site, although it seems to me much more convenient to create a separate application for the purse.

Many even before the sale of tokens begin to launch in beta testing their wallets on the Android platform. By the way, they are not bad at it. Keep in mind.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.
No country restriction yet those countries that cryptocurrencies are banned by the government will still not be able to participate except when they use VPN/VPS or TOR.
Recent events in China showed that the developer should pay special attention to free access to the site from different countries.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

I'm very interested in the site's coverage, if lovers play make a big transaction they do not risk. Who in the team and with what experience is responsible for safety?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 
archipel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Yes, lot of potential for gamblers
Semaj123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

No country restriction yet those countries that cryptocurrencies are banned by the government will still not be able to participate except when they use VPN/VPS or TOR.
Maybe in the near future crypto will be accepted by many countries so that everyone will have a better way of doing transactions that is fast and hassle free. Especially in gaming which people like to have fun after doing some hardwork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: