Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

LetBet project is one of the greatest project on the internet of space. It's an amazing concept which is billed for successful completion. keep up managers!
Yes. You can join our telegram group chat and have a kind helping from everyone. Make a notice that Letbet telegram group hit over 1k member now. Awesome!

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

I am well amazed to the team working for LetBet project. Of course, nowadays, there are lots of projects that exist here in the community of crypto currency but people are still looking for a project that catch their interest. And LetBet come to exist for the satisfaction of most people especially the gamblers. Keep progressing team LetBet, because I am looking forward to this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

The roulette game have some problem, i won various times and it doesn't count the won
i think they are still in the early system of development and so basically there will be some bugs in the system they will be cleared with this later
This kind of bugs should directly be reported to the support team. I think LetBet should have made a testsite first for their games. Making a bounty will help a lot for this.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

I'm wondering if the developer plans to sell his tokens on the site or tokens will be on sale only on the exchange?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
drowtio

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

great project, looking forward to this and wishing this project q big success and more improve of helping the community and back. goodluck dev/team.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

The roulette game have some problem, i won various times and it doesn't count the won
i think they are still in the early system of development and so basically there will be some bugs in the system they will be cleared with this later
This kind of bugs should directly be reported to the support team. I think LetBet should have made a testsite first for their games. Making a bounty will help a lot for this.
Probably dev should do something with this bugs for the sake of their players and also the reputation of the team created the games. This is a serious problem because this can be a turning point for the project. So, better the dev team will fixed this bugs as soon as possible.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

The platform itself is understandable and simple. Only the question remains in all countries whether it will function?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

The platform itself is understandable and simple. Only the question remains in all countries whether it will function?
LetBet is a online gambling platform and i guess everyone can be able to access it in each countries. Perhaps USA and china has the issue for ICO programmes so till the ICO phase, letbet may not work there but it can surely serve peoples in each nation once they are a successfull project ahead.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

LetBet is a online gambling platform and i guess everyone can be able to access it in each countries. Perhaps USA and china has the issue for ICO programmes so till the ICO phase, letbet may not work there but it can surely serve peoples in each nation once they are a successfull project ahead.

If it's a fully decentralized system how would you prevent anyone in the world from accessing the platform? ICO participation is another story, but using the platform itself once it is up and running will be possible for everybody.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

On the white paper i found this:

Commission-Based: The Main Revenue Stream of LETBET
• Receive <1% of winning (ex. Sports Betting)
• 3% Per Bookmaker/ Game Provider Total Bet Value

What's intended for 3% per bookmaker/game ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

This platform promises to become popular due to the anonymity and security of all processes. The team will soon gather enough

You're right, It also depends on their promotions and gimmick so they can hook up with people who really like to gamble.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

If it's a fully decentralized system how would you prevent anyone in the world from accessing the platform? ICO participation is another story, but using the platform itself once it is up and running will be possible for everybody.

in some countries gambling is not allowed and those websites you can not reach with normal internet connection; you may have to use vpn or change your ip. But for ICO as u mentioned no chance if your country is not listed.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Where I can find more informations about this project? Does anyone know what is the expected profit from this investment type? I want to invest some money, but I still don't know is it the innovation or just known idea?
That's good question. Check their website to find more information about this project. I will suggest you to join on their telegram group where you will get full support from Dev & other investor or you can send Dev personal message he will help you to know more about this.

Thank you very much. I read a little about it and now I understand the assumptions of this project. I think it's a very good idea. Gambling was still and going to be popular, it's time to put in crypto-world. I'm waiting for good news about this.
Yeah I'm also waiting for this. LETBET team is doing well. But we have to do promotional work with them so that they can conquer.
What a nice short discussion which makes a lot of investors known this project moreover & fully support this project because of you guys.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

An excellent platform for players, I can exchange money for tokens on your site? I like to play sometimes.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

in some countries gambling is not allowed and those websites you can not reach with normal internet connection; you may have to use vpn or change your ip. But for ICO as u mentioned no chance if your country is not listed.
Yes, some of the countries in the world have banned gambling and all its related websites. But I think this project is a decentralized and based on blockchain technology and it will surely have some way to get out of it and solve this problem.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

An excellent platform for players, I can exchange money for tokens on your site? I like to play sometimes.
Letbet platform is a better opportunity for professional gamblers as the platform is designed in such a advanced techie way to play gamble, we can easily when we know when to make a right move and we cannot exchange money on LETBET we only deal with transactions in ETH Or BTC.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

This platform promises to become popular due to the anonymity and security of all processes. The team will soon gather enough

You're right, It also depends on their promotions and gimmick so they can hook up with people who really like to gamble.
I think the project will certainly find its audience and will actively develop in its business, as people who love gambling are quite numerous.
colmars

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

I see the prospect for myself in this project! Gladly joined this company!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Where I can find more informations about this project? Does anyone know what is the expected profit from this investment type? I want to invest some money, but I still don't know is it the innovation or just known idea?
That's good question. Check their website to find more information about this project. I will suggest you to join on their telegram group where you will get full support from Dev & other investor or you can send Dev personal message he will help you to know more about this.

Thank you very much. I read a little about it and now I understand the assumptions of this project. I think it's a very good idea. Gambling was still and going to be popular, it's time to put in crypto-world. I'm waiting for good news about this.
Yeah I'm also waiting for this. LETBET team is doing well. But we have to do promotional work with them so that they can conquer.

You are right, we need to help letbet to advertise and spread the good news and good things about this project in all social medias so that letbet will get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Just finished registering on your site, I also notice its asking for a next game and one choice is dota. Are you guys also planning to do online bettong for dota on your site?
They might include Dota if its vote will be the highest one. It's just a survey to gather users choice of game to be implemented so that LETBET will have a very diverse selection of online gambling.

Nice, if the site will always have voting sections for new and popular online games then it will be a good feature and more gamers and gamblers will be attracted to join the site.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: